It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do the freemasons tie in with Illumanti/NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi, I just signed on today. Interesting site. Interesting people.

I recently met a free mason, whom declared his membership, when I made a passing reference to free masons being associated with the occult. Naturally, he, denied any occultism, and spoke very highly of the organization as a spiritual and philosophical group.

I have, since then, done some research into freemasonry, and found nothing conclusive to even suggest there are occultist ties, or ties to the Illumanti, skull and bones, other than wishfull thinking. From my research, and I inferred this from an anti-masonry site, the free masons are a god-faring, tolerant and enlightened society.

What I DID find questionable, was their monopoly over the judicial system in England/Scotland. Other than this: They are innocent till proven guilty.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey Indigo_Child,

i will just offer a lit bit of what i know, since there has been quite a few presidents who have been masons, George Washington was one, thats the kind of figure that is rumoured to be part of a NWO. as its a high figure in the world.

and there is stories about the illuminati/NWO infiltrating such high places, thats a link i guess.

am sure people more specilized on the subject will reply

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would recommend a few books on the subject... - this may help you in your quest to finding the light...

I do not believe the Freemasons to be bad...they may be party to the NWO agenda, but this does not mean that the NWO is also a negative...Gnostic thinking and the left hand path are undogmatic, therefore, can only be enlightening...

'The Holy Blood & the Holy Grail'
'The Legend of the Crystal Skulls'
'The Thirteen Original Clan Mothers'
'The Hiram Key'
'The Bloodline of the Holy Grail'
'Rosslyn Chapel'
'The Templars Secret Island'
.... this is only the tip of the iceberg!

new topics

join