It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by stirling

This is why I don't take RP supporters seriously.

You're talking about fraud and complaining about obama and you want RP to pick a television personality? Why not Ventura? At least he was a governor once.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

You're talking about fraud and complaining about obama and you want RP to pick a television personality? Why not Ventura? At least he was a governor once.

Or even T. Boone Pickens for that matter...at least Pickens would bring some numbers.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Funny...Seems to me like you were just describing Obama...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks like the same ol' paid cast of characters has once again decended on a Ron Paul thread and done so all within the first few posts. Damn they're quick. Never ceases to amaze me.

You guys really aren't getting paid enough.
I'll give you this though, you ARE consistant and good at what you do!

I think that this was an excellent choice by Mr. Paul.
This will no doubt be avoided by the MSM and I can't help but think that this is somehow connected to
the good Judge's sudden departure from Fox.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There are so many ways to point out your ignorance right now but then, that would be the point now wouldn't it?
Detract and derail.
Get people talking about ANYTHING but the real news.
If they nsist on talking about the issue at hand, get them talking about an aspect of that issue which has no importance.

Some people's blind hatred is fueled by their passionate ignorance of ANYTHING that even remotely challenges the status quoe.

sad.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

The clip can be found on VoteRonPaul12's youtube channel.

Thanks for that second vid, Mimir. It definitely clarifies that Paul is considering Napolitano.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

This is why I don't take RP supporters seriously. You're talking about fraud and complaining about obama and you want RP to pick a television personality? Why not Ventura? At least he was a governor once.

I'm quite sure that Ron Paul supporters do not care if you take them seriously or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
People want to talk about there being a timeline shift in 2012. Well, people, here it is. We can choose to continue on our current destructive path or we can throw the rail line switch and finnally put ourselves on a path to prosperity and peace.

This possibility warms my heart, but at the same time it stikes fear in my mind because the "others" will be fighting more than ever to stop the peoples rEVOLution.

Gods speed to Dr Paul and The Judge.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Your either incredibly ignorant or (I hate to say it) a paid shill, which I know you have been accused of before.

Those are my only two choices huh??? Seems kind of limiting...you know...there is a name for this. It is a logical fallacy called the False Dilemma. Now why would you be using logical fallacies???

Believe it or not, someone can not agree with Ron Paul and not be ignorant nor a paid shill...shocking...I know. But it is reality...which I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters don't live in.

And they will run on a republican ticket - and if they keep rigging it the people will rise up, that I am sure of.

I'll take that bet

A few facts that don't add up for me.

You claim that Ron Paul cannot possibly win against Obama. Then why are you here? Why are you compelled to involve yourself in every single Ron Paul thread?

You claim that you are not a paid shill. Explain your need to be here or we all call your bluff.

I'm waiting....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

You claim that Ron Paul cannot possibly win against Obama. Then why are you here? Why are you compelled to involve yourself in every single Ron Paul thread?

You claim that you are not a paid shill. Explain your need to be here or we all call your bluff.

I'm waiting....

I was just cruising by and saw this in your post. I must be misunderstanding you. We need to explain why we're posting? How about "It's fun?" Maybe "I like getting into discussions with people who disagree with me?"

If I can't explain to your satisfaction why I'm posting, then I'm a shill? I really don't understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Judge Napolitano has been courted for many years to run for various political offices including the Presidency. He knows the system is rigged and has always stood by the fact that he can do more from where he is rather than being locked into pre-determined policies he has no influence or power to change or control.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Awesome!!! Even if he doesn't win the nomination, people need to write him in and vote for him anyway!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Dream Ticket???.... Just like Obama/Hilary, Bush/Cheney, and Clinton/Gore Plus Gore himself would please the liberal establishment no matter who he chose as his running mate but Obama is just as good to them.

I have heard this before. actually Gore is the only one who the liberal media still wishes was in power. He is mentioned more in modern media than any other vice president and actually has a few parodies around saying what would happen if he was President today. The liberal green dream....

Oh and yea definitely edited video. Romney hasn't even announced a running mate yet. Why would He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named?

Its funny but when He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named followers try so hard to smear other candidates campaigns they cannot even point out an obvious edited video of their own making haha. Talk about hypocrites!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I believe that Ron Paul can win against OBAMA!! People need to quit believing in the BS coming from the mainstream media!!! They believe it also!!! Why do you think they are making false reports and not giving him fair coverage and making false reports!!!
edit on Sun Feb 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Andrew Napolitano is not some 'tv personality' if he were he would still be on tv. He is however a real patriot who had the guts yo bring truth to tv. I know its easy to forget how brainwashing msm is when you have a place like ats but the majority of tv is zero truth. Other than ventura and a local station he is one of the few who investigated 9/11 and discussed it on air. you dont see glen beck doing that.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Dear MsAphrodite,

Sorry, I'm still confused. You're replying to me and saying:

Another tactic used by the professionals.
Are you calling me a professional? A professional what? Shill? Why do you think I'm a professional shill?

When someone calls you out directly, have others pile on to question the questioner... next.

I'm happy to be entirely open and will answer any of your questions, I don't intend to dodge.

My opinion on the OP is that Judge Napolitano would make the Paul supporters even more excited and dedicated, but it would not pick up as many additional votes as another VP might have.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Uhmm he's not just a TV personality. Does the word "Judge" in front of his name tell you anything? :]

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ya ya we know. Obama and Obama only. The democrat left wing way or nothing.

But don't fret, in Republican majority forums I frequent I see the same talk, the same fear of Ron Paul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERFECT CHOICE FOR VP

GO RON PAUL.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this was uploaded 9 Sep 2011 , not that old but has good news , i think it will be one of the best presents for the american people and of course the rest of the world , good luck america

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join