It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe it's nothing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My sister since she stated her new job for the government about eight years ago has been very distant and mentally.ill i guess i should use that term lightly for she is still able to perform all l task as normal she has basically become a shell of her former happy self. Now very quiet and never happy. Her health has decreased drastically in a sort amount of time. It seems to be from depression. When i try to talk to her about it she tells me she is not aloud to talk about it. And to make matters worse she moved to a remote location without having any specific reason.i have an idea of some of the installations share has worked at due to some of the areas and countries she has visited.i don't think she had any idea of what she was getting into our what that company was really about when she joined.i guess its hard to tell you what I'm seeing without seeing the before and after of my sister.i think she lobbies some things and is not aloud to talk about it and i am using what i am seeing as a sign. Or perhaps am just being paranoid. But either way from a few of the current post i have been reading it has kind of come together as clues of something maybe i should be aware of. Has anyone else experienced this or any thing like it with closer ones or loved ones? Also my brother is a high ranking officer in the military and he too is acting very opposite of the norm. He indicated he would talk to me in person on some matters when i can get to him.i think i am more interested in educating him in matters then the other way around but none the less......i figured i would mention those this hoping to put some pieces together and maybe help some think tank put some pieces into position.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
My sister since she stated her new job for the government about eight years ago has been very distant and mentally.ill i guess i should use that term lightly for she is still able to perform all l task as normal she has basically become a shell of her former happy self. Now very quiet and never happy. Her health has decreased drastically in a sort amount of time. It seems to be from depression. When i try to talk to her about it she tells me she is not aloud to talk about it. And to make matters worse she moved to a remote location without having any specific reason.i have an idea of some of the installations share has worked at due to some of the areas and countries she has visited.i don't think she had any idea of what she was getting into our what that company was really about when she joined.i guess its hard to tell you what I'm seeing without seeing the before and after of my sister.i think she lobbies some things and is not aloud to talk about it and i am using what i am seeing as a sign. Or perhaps am just being paranoid. But either way from a few of the current post i have been reading it has kind of come together as clues of something maybe i should be aware of. Has anyone else experienced this or any thing like it with closer ones or loved ones? Also my brother is a high ranking officer in the military and he too is acting very opposite of the norm. He indicated he would talk to me in person on some matters when i can get to him.i think i am more interested in educating him in matters then the other way around but none the less......i figured i would mention those this hoping to put some pieces together and maybe help some think tank put some pieces into position.

A good start would be informing us in which countries your sister has visited. I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
She works for raithon i know that's not the correct spelling. She has been to Germany UK Canada these are the ones she told me about the others share would or could not tell me about.... there are a few more i just cannot remember what they are right this minute. But she is into IT and programs their computers and does some security stuff that's all i know about who she works for and what she does. My brother has done three tours over seas.

join