It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Whitney Funeral and Video Compilation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is the live feed for Whitney Houston's funeral: newsfeed.time.com...

As you all know, the world lost another beautiful person, last Saturday.

"Whitney Houston’s beloved family and friends will mourn the pop singer at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., the place where she first showed off her powerful voice as a choir singer in her teenage years. Dozens of Houston’s celebrity friends, including Aretha Franklin, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Kevin Costner and Stevie Wonder, descended on her New Jersey hometown to attend the funeral, beginning at 12 noon EST on Saturday.

The service — expected to run as long as two-and-a-half hours — will feature an outpouring of eulogies and songs dedicated to Whitney Houston’s memory. Music mogul Clive Davis, who first discovered Houston and launched her to stardom was scheduled to speak. Just one media camera, from the Associated Press, will be allowed inside the church to livestream the event.

Houston was found dead last Saturday in a Beverly Hills hotel room just hours before she was due to perform at a pre-Grammy celebration."

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

Here is a compilation of Houston's most memorable song's. Listen to them and reflect on them, after the service. I already have a candle burning underneath an oil burner.
edit on 18-2-2012 by chanel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

www.youtube.com...

I played "I Will Always Love You" at my trans-father's funeral. I grew up listening to Whitney, and singing her songs alongside my dad.

Whitney's sister just said that Whitney looks the way that she did in this video, right now...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"I Have Nothing" performed for Nelson Mandela in 1994.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
R. Kelly is performing this song, at the service, right now. :

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is Whitney performing "My Love is Your Love" with her Daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The lyrics to "Don't Cry for Me" have turned into reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

top topics

join