It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bureaucracy in high level Psychology: The Autism Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I've contemplated the autism-evolution idea before for a while and honestly it's hard to say. I wouldn't be surprised if autism were eventually traced back to some preservative or chemical in the water/air or some other environmental factor, but who knows. Actually I don't think it's evolution at all, most severe autistics can't function very well or interact constructively, hardly seems like evolution to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not all examples of changes are going to be beneficial. Evolutionary changes, particularly quick ones, will have plenty of "bad code." You can't presume that all examples of a change are better - some will fail. Some will be incompatible with other factors or genes.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Some of the things they call "autism" are actually the traits you see in geniuses and revolutionaries. Eccentric, intelligent, not caring about the established social heirarchy, ect. It is like "they" want to stop these people from changing the world.

The more you look at it, the more it all looks like one huge conspiracy, so why has the final change not happened yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1pi314
Some of the things they call "autism" are actually the traits you see in geniuses and revolutionaries. Eccentric, intelligent, not caring about the established social heirarchy, ect. It is like "they" want to stop these people from changing the world.

If that is the case perhaps changing the diagnosis crtieria is a very good thing. If someone is just different they should not be getting diagnosed with a disorder at all; especially not when there are people who really struggle with more severe forms of autism.
edit on 19-2-2012 by riley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join