It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Um yeah sure its natural....

Su and his team have named these events "gigantic jets." The jets covered 40 kilometers (25 miles) at their widest point, and are estimated to have a volume of 30,000 cubic kilometers (about 7,200 cubic miles). "That's equivalent to ten billion Olympic-size swimming pools," said Su. Despite their scale, each of the jets had come and gone within less than half a second.

This new observation provides compelling evidence that transient luminous events can work against the battery-charging effects of thunderstorms, and offload some of the charge from the ionosphere, said Su. It's the first time that luminous events spanning the entire distance from the cloud top�around 16 kilometers (10 miles) up�to the ionosphere have been recorded, he said.

In addition, these jets appear to have emitted radio waves that were detected in Japan, and as far away as Antarctica. Radio waves would be produced if the jets were working against the charging effect of the thunderstorms and discharging the ionosphere, said Su. Though a similar jet reaching 70 kilometers (44 miles) in height was discovered in 2001 by an American group, it did not span the entire distance to the ionosphere and no radio signals were detected in conjunction with it.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I understand pretty much everything that has been said in this post so far, but I have one question... Can someone help me understand the readings on the Magnometer? Maybe if I understand this I can join in on your convo a little more often.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what can we do if all you say is true, we have everything but a plan, we have scenarios, one that has so far played out in reality, we have speculation on what will happen, and HAARP activity is stronger than expected, but we have yet to formulate a what then plan, a contingency for us here to follow to survive with our families. we are going to fall one way or another, the thing least with us is time. we must destroy or disable the HAARP stations, and we must preserve national unity, make sure there is NO martial law put into action

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Darkwing Duck will save us all! I am on the job!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
..... i dont think much can be done by us

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We can only sit and watch, also if what's said is true then it means this debate will definately be watched by the feds closely

Its the outcome I'm most afraid of, if 'it' does happen then that surely means something like the NWO is going to happen. And as DR already said, FEMA will probably begin its plan and move the American population into its Rex 84 camps.

The HAARP reading is showing a slight glitch aswell

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yep, good catch...gap
And I think an earthquake may have occured that hasn't been reported yet (10:00 GMT). But I'm still new at figuring these charts out, so I might be wrong.

Also, there was just a big blip in the x-ray flux trace. We haven't seen any signs of these being tampered with, so I'll just include the link and hope it doesn't change.

www.n3kl.org...

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
okay, that weird heartbeat thingy is starting up again I think...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If those predictions do come true, you can pretty much bet that the net will no longer allow communication. Along with all the provisions that are recommended for earthquakes and emergency, I would recommend obtaining some form of communication. Along with a battery-powered radio AM/FM/SW, I would also recommend picking up a regular 40 channel CB radio. They are fairly cheap and a regular 4 watt radio can be obtained easily in used condition for next to nothing. The good thing about them is, a homemade antenna can be used for nationwide contacts. If the worst happens, ATS must continue even if its just a underground radio net.

Edited to add some links on antennas:

www.signalengineering.com...

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here here. Listen, here is my opinion. In the day and age we live in (even if NONE of DR's predictions come to pass), one is crazy not to take precautionary measures.

One should have a drybox (with required staples - the least not being $h|t-tickets!)

LOTS of water

If you live in a big city...and evacuation plan. Let's face it. A huge natural disaster that cuts of the supply lines to any given big city...48 hours without beer deliveries and everybody is reverting back to caveman instincts.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
hey i try to read this post but i havent had the time to learn what all is going on here.

anyhow, please keep posting your thoughts as much as possible over the next few days because i want to know what haarp is up to over this holiday weekend.

thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Surely if, God-forbid, DR's predictions come true, then surely the government will want to "shut us people up" somehow. There is no way the US gov. will allow the 'evidence' to get to the public.

This really has become one of the best and most controversial posts here on ATS

Also the magnometer is going flat again

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IRIS currently showing 3 quakes active in the past 24 hours:

Mag 5.1 off the western coast of Central Mexico

Mag 5.3 off of Southern Sumateria, Indonesia

Mag 4.8 off of the Mid Indian Ridge

www.iris.edu...

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

HAARP shows an approximate 30 minute gap in coverage approximately 13 hours ago... I have seen only few of these gaps in the past and I find them very suspicious... Also, a rather odd transmission of about 2 hour duration about 4.5 hours ago....

AURORA OUTLOOK: Earth is exiting a solar wind stream flowing from a coronal hole on the sun; geomagnetic activity will probably remain low today. Another solar wind stream, however, could buffet Earth's magnetic field as early as July 3rd or 4th. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras on those dates. [gallery]

spaceweather.com...

This solar wind that is mentioned will likely be used as further camoflage for additional HAARP broadcasts (what timing!) this time possibly directed directly at the population????

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
When checking back at September 12th 2001 I noticed that the HAARP was steady up to this point, on September 12th it started to fluctuate, I was thinking was this to alter the publics mood? So the Government could spoon feed Americans everywhere to against Middle eastern countries?

Lets face it the HAARP was steady up to this point and it seems the HAARP was only turned on a few days before, I'm trying to see whether this has links to whats happening now. I'm also going to check what was happening a few days Iraq etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think what you guys have found is interesting, but I also think you worry to much. I honestly don't think anything bad is gonna happen. 4th of July will be normal as usual. You guys are alarmist and worry to much, just relax

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Me Worry, No.

It just seems like there is too much of a coincidence to dismiss it, DR has made predictions on the whole have been pretty accurate and this was baseing it on various different HAARP readings etc. if you read back through all this thread you can see clear 'coincidences' also Banshee proved that the Magnometer used to show HAARP readings was being manipulated by humans!

If it doesn't happen (hopefully it doesnt occur), then it still doesn't mean that there is nothing in these readings.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
EARTHQUAKE on 02/07/2003 at 23:52 (UTC)
HOKKAIDO, JAPAN, REGION

MAGNITUDE: mb 5.5

Data provided by: BUC INGV LDG LED MAD NEIC NEWS NOR ODC OGS
RNS SED THE

Latitude = 42.94 N
Longitude = 144.83 E
Origin Time = 23:52:30.2 (UTC)
Depth = 33 Km
RMS = 0.59 sec
Gap = 247 degrees
95% confidence ellipse: - Semi major = 28.8 Km
- Semi minor = 5.2 Km
- Azimuth of major axis = 5 degrees

Number of data used = 220

Preliminary location computed on Thu Jul 3 00:46:34 2003 (UTC)
Done by Pascal Roudil

Comments :

Message number: 160

All magnitudes estimations :
MB5.2 (BUC) MB5.2 (BUC) MB5.8 (LDG) MB5.5 (LED)
Mb5.6 (MAD) MB5.5 (NEIC) Mb5.6 (NEWS) MB6.1 (NOR)
Mb6.1 (ODC) MB6.1 (SED)

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is how they might shut us up.www.abovetopsecret.com...">SHUT UP THE PEEPS

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by observer]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
IRIS shows an additional Mag 4.5 quake in central Peru...

www.iris.edu...

You notice that seismic activity is significantly less than the previous 2 days (which was right about 72 hours after a serious HAARP transmission, with no other siginficant transmissions since)

USGS shows a significant seismic event in the past 2 hours...

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Currently an M Class Flare in progress, but geomagnetic field is stable... I would expect HAARP to start up again in the next 6-12 hours, especially if this flare intensifies into another X Class Flare, or at least incites a geomag storm.

www.n3kl.org...

AURORA OUTLOOK: A solar wind stream flowing from a coronal hole on the sun could reach Earth as early as July 3rd, although the 4th is more likely. Minor to moderate geomagnetic storms are possible when Earth enters the stream, so sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

As I said...

spaceweather.com...

HAARP traces are diverging AGAIN!!!!

This is too wierd... it has never done this in the past couple months or so that I have been on this thread... but here its doing it now about 1-2 times a week! As I mentioned above, we are likely about 6-12 hours from a significant HAARP transmission, and depending on duration and intensity, we are likely 72 hours from significant siesmic activity, which puts the quakes at about July 6-7.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is as terrifying as Dolly parton before the surgery...

Oh well, i guess i can sit back on 4th o july and watch the terror and impending apocalypse sentence us to an early death.

Life is wonderful.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join