It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is media and the goverment trying to isolate us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
First of all let me start by saying I could not decide where to place this thread so I thought this is the best place.

Ok this is my mini theory.

While watching TV..At late afternoon I was watching channel 4 (UK) Then adverts came on and one of the documentaries that were on was advertised.
Which may I add channel 4 is famous for. Either way the documentary was talking about paedophiles and perverts on the internet and everywhere.
Before you say anything, I do think that they are wrong and I think that they are sick minded. So therefore I do not support them in any way.
But the theory that I have is as the title says.. 'Is media and the government trying to isolate us?'
Think of it this way. If everyone becomes scared of everyone because they are prejudging we are going to isolate each other.
Which makes me wonder..Why would they want such a thing?
Maybe it’s because they want us to not know the truth and not to share important information?
Tell me your views.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

Divide and conquer...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
All channels are guilty of sensationalism, it is not just channel 4.

And they say the Governments do not control the media. Which ever the Governments of those countries do not want you to know they will stop those channels from broadcasting the truth, they would rather the channels broadcast the Governments Propaganda which has happened on numerous occasions.

Channels such as the BBC 1,Channel 4 etc are good at doing this.

Is why I mostly look at alternative channels and compare their documentaries or News Broadcasts to those of the mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
But....it's a documentary about pedophiles.

It'd be interesting to watch I guess but at the end of the day, they still try to have sex with children which is wrong legally (and if it was still allowed like it was centuries ago, it'd still be morally wrong due to children not being mature and being forced into relations in such a way).

Only reason I hate the media is because of the obsession with Z-list celebs, reality tv and gypsies, otherwise I prefer MSM and mainstream channels than the fringes where insanity lurks.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeah I know it is but the point im trying to make is that this documentry even though it is aimed at them show this kind of negativity people should have to others because they may be.

top topics

join