It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wish To Learn More About Acoustic Leviation, Cymatics, Wavelenghts & Vibration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS
Good Afternoon

Basically I Wish To Learn More About Acoustic Leviation, Cymatics, Wavelenghts & Vibration
and of course sound within these topics, or perhaps vibration is a better term

Is there any books you can recommend?
Any sites that go into detail on these topics?

I would apreciate any help you can provide
Hoping that someone knows of the perfect book on these topics

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found these:
keelynet.com...
www.collegeofsoundhealing.co.uk...
wavesimon.free.fr...
Think I'll read through these too, an interesting subject it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The physical waves of Tesla demonstrated 1891 and 1892 in published
lectures is perhaps the start of the levitation movement. After all Tesla
said he made sound waves in the medium which he tested for a lifetime.
Only we lost his further documentation but what we have can give you a
good start. I recall the time of radio and TV tubes carrying higher voltages
than are common today, we have been Edisonized down to 5 volt DC
electronic devices, and a common complaint was that the tubes shook
out of their plug in sockets. Perhaps a physical wave phenomena that
Tesla studied to its fullest.
ED: Given space is full of random particles and sound pressure from
electric coils provides the forces necessary we should have a space
ship but all we have documented from Tesla is his plate suspension.

edit on 2/17/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

did a search and found nothing with "The physical waves of Tesla"

got a link?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I found these:
keelynet.com...
www.collegeofsoundhealing.co.uk...
wavesimon.free.fr...
Think I'll read through these too, an interesting subject it is.
I guess the OP didn't specify whether scientific or pseudoscientific sources were desired.

I'm familiar with the first which is undoubtedly pseudoscientific. The second, I'm not familiar with, but I'd be willing to bet there's a fair amount of quackery mixed in with any science.

Modern medicine now uses sound waves to break up kidney and gallstones in the body. ..
Every organ, every bone, every cell in the body has its own resonant frequency. ...
Through the principle of resonance it is possible to use sound to bring the body back into harmony hence avoiding the need for drugs or surgery.
The first statement is true. The second statement is probably true. The third statement is probably a claim which is unsupported by modern medical research like double-blind studies, but I'm just guessing..I think it's a good guess.

The third source is interesting. It starts out with some things that look decidedly scientific, and roughly the first half of the page may be more or less a reasonable source...I didn't peruse it but I skimmed it and didn't find obvious signs of problems. However the lower half of that page descended into some decidedly pseudoscientific statements, like:

I like to view the on going creation as a big decending cosmic octave, where the first notes was Hydrogen and Helium.
That scientific concept about the early abundance of hydrogen is related to "metallicity" and it's not really dealing with sound or octaves.

It's too bad that not one of these three sources is reliable. However if you just stopped reading the third source somewhere the middle of the page, it's not that bad. I got my science from being a physics major at the university but I can't say I recommend those physics textbooks as they are a little boring and assume you know tons of math.

I really don't know how good this MIT course is, but I'll bet it's more reliable than those three sources cited by speculativeoptimist:

MIT course: Physics-iii: Vibrations and Waves
ocw.mit.edu...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

did a search and found nothing with "The physical waves of Tesla"

got a link?

tech.groups.yahoo.com...
search mechanical waves

see things like

...is propelled by the sound waves in > the ether. Tesla tells you this in no uncertain terms, referring to the > waves as "mechanical means". The idea that Tesla invented the UFO has been > around for years, yet none of the i

So sound waves or physical or mechanical waves are the Tesla secret propulsion first in
levitation to rise above the Earth and then to direct an intake of reaction forces to move
horizontal. Some massive coil saturates all matter of ship and crew and surrounding air
and space until more reaction is needed. A special tap of this action is directed like a
focus lamp around the sides of the ship to move front or back or side to side. The action
moves the air around the ships disturbing the transmission of light and causing air to
illuminate at times.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Any great books or e-books I can get on my kindle?

top topics

join