It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New breed of piranha women who are preying on rich men to get them pregnant, warns lawyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
New breed of piranha women who are preying on rich men to get them pregnant, warns lawyer

Well, what do you know. The harsh economy sharpens all kinds of pursuits with desperation, including the dating and mating game, of course.

The only thing I would take exception with: There is nothing "new" about this particular ugly game.

Women who intentionally get pregnant to ensnare a man should be punshied severely, this is a terrible crime that uses a child's life as a poker chip in the pursuit of wealth. These piranha women should be ashomed of themselves.

Wealthy men are being tricked into bed by single women who deliberately get pregnant because they view a baby as a career option, a top lawyer warned yesterday.

Soaring numbers of men are being forced to part with their money once they have been ensnared in this way by pretty young females.

They are seen as easy prey by devious women who have no desire to work and equate a baby to a trophy and a meal ticket to a gourmet life for the next 18 to 21 years.

These predators namely man-eating women intent on securing a cushy lifestyle have been dubbed piranhas.

It is a term that has been borrowed by lawyer Diane Benussi to describe women who flaunt themselves in the hope of snapping up a high-flying gentleman, whether he is married or not.

They will then lure the unassuming man into having unprotected sex, under the pretence they cannot become pregnant or are on the pill.

More at source:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Damn i thought this thread was going to be about a conspiracy of actual women/piranha hybrids.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Imagine the outcry if it was men trying to get rich women pregnant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini
Damn i thought this thread was going to be about a conspiracy of actual women/piranha hybrids.

actually these women are more vicious than the fish. Once they sink their teeth in you, it's gonna cost you a bundle (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In my part of the World we call these Women Gimme girls ( Give Me Girls ).
Second line!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nothing new, the funny thing is that a lot of them fall for fantasy that a lot of men create to make themselves more appealing than they really are. What happens is the girls gets pregnant, then realizes it was the guy's friend's car, house and everything else he used to impress her.

Those cases are brilliant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet

Wealthy men are being tricked into bed by single women

LOL !

Those scheming women tricking us men to have sex with them, when all we wanted was to... oh, wait...

All women are prostitutes and all men are johns; that's just how sexual interaction is amongst most species of animal - including humans.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
themselves.

This is new?! (rhetorical)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Imagine the outcry if it was men trying to get rich women pregnant.

But...but shouldn't we start an outcry because the headline actually says that the women are trying to get the rich men preggie!!!

I suppose those rich guys could get the necessary work done if these piranha's were really forceful.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow a conspiracy to stop men knowing that sexual intercourse creates babies.

They do not need a lawyer to tell them that women can lie about being on the pill.. nor can they blame "a certain type of woman" for tricking them into not wearing a condom. If a "certain type of woman" he just met is trying to convince him not to wear a franger then maybe he should be seeking out a different type of woman or better yet a woman he is commited to. Maybe he should be responsible for his own actions. If he has sex with a "nice" woman and she accidentally gets pregnant is she still considered a piranha that he can rightfully use for sex and throw away? It seems like any woman who gets pregnant to any "No fair sex causes pregnancy!" man will be accused of doing so for money and not just natural urges. You know.. like mating urges that cause a woman to be aroused.

Evil, evil ovulation cycle! bad ovaries!

The article is ridiculous you may as well quote the bible about Eve picking the apple.
So these women even prey on married men? Seriously? Men who have made a life long commitment to be faithful to their wives?
The whole idea relies on the notion that men cannot control what they do with their erections. The resulting baby is still half his responsibilty as was the sex that created said baby. This just sounds like an excuse to be a dead beat dad and leave mothers in the lurch.
edit on 17-2-2012 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that lawyers (the devils own) have only just figured this one out, after all getting rich off human misery i.e. divorce, and relationship breakups would seem to have been an income staple for them for years allegedly.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

So this is what dudes with money are worried about eh op, piranha women....terrifying indeed.

All I can say is, whish I had your problems.
But alas I dont have anything worth taking and as such I never had women problems. I can safely say no piranha womez bother me, maybe some reptilianz womenz once in a while but I am to sneaky to get caught by them or fall for it... as if.

You know now that I think about it all women have a bit of predator/reptile in them even human ones.

And as such here is how to avoid them, first as we know womenz is like Velociraptor or T Rex, and if you seen Jurassic Park you would know that they can only spot you if you make lots noise to attract them to you, or if you make any sudden movements.

So all you have to do is use your ninja skills and stay reall still and quite like, most especially dont pomp yourself up or preen like a roster, blend into the background and you will dissapear from there radar. If your real good and have awesome godlike ninja skills like I do and with a little magic you can even shift out of there dimension, so for them you wont even exist.

But since your ninja skills suck and you got like zero magic, then the best you can do is just stand still and make yourself small when the womenz is around. And after there done testing the air and sniffing around trying to get some poor fool to make a move. Well when they cant get someone to make a move, or they see and sense no movement eventually they will move on to some other victim.

Piranha women should be no different, after all womenz is womenz no matter were they are at, or were they come from.

Poor rich men sounds like they have some real hard problems to deal with.
But I suppose we all got our problems.

edit on 19-2-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is nothing new.

Instinctually and perhaps subconsciously, men seek females with greater reproduction rates, and women seek men that are greater providers or protectors. This is illustrated by the male fascination with large breasts, big butts, and child-bearing hips, and by the female fascination with a man with muscles and a big bank account.

It's a reflection of the most primal of instincts in the human psyche to maximize successful reproduction.

edit on 2/19/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Stands to reason such Pirahna women wouldn't be opposed to putting holes in condoms either in this pursuit, so even if the guy thought he was being safe...uh-oh.

I guess if such a guy suspects he may be bedding a Pirahna, he should have his cook add some powdered "Morning After" sprinkled on the lady's eggs in the morning?

Funny thing is, she'd keep having more and more sex to try and conceive, while failing to do so, then the joke would be on her (as he's getting even more of what he wants)...

new topics

top topics

join