It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Britain Iran and Al -Quaeda Plan a New 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't normally buy the daily mirror,but an article caught my eye ..with the big bold typing TARGET BRITAIN

as i read i couldn't believe that they are using the same script almost word for word...they even have a picture of the twin towers in flames for added effect ..i fear that London will be hit in a 9/11 style ...only it wont be by Iran

with the Olympic games just months away ,i believe Iran ..just like Iraq are been set up for an all out invasion

article Iran and al-Qaeda have joined forces for a new 9/11-style terror plot – with Britain a top target.

Amid fears for the London Olympics, intelligence sources say Iran has supplied the terror network with training in the use of advanced explosives.

One said: “Iran is harbouring terrorists from outside and has a huge capability to send attackers to commit atrocities abroad.”

Britain, said to have a huge intelligence-gathering operation in the Islamic state, is now a bigger target than previously thought.

The source added: “Britain has a huge network of spies inside Iran, so a link-up with al-Qaeda has grave implications for the UK.

"It puts Britain right up the target list for a terrorist attack.”

www.mirror.co.uk...

Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me

edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/2/12 by masqua because: Removed all caps in title and added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
10 bucks says if it is real and it happens, they don't hit any property owned by the Rothschilds.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

What you mean is another inside job just like 9/11 , 7 July 2005 London bombings,now the olympic's is the next big target? What will it be passed off as this time, another terrorist attack?? more training exersise's that match the times and events of the attacks ? just like 9/11, another excuse that adds to the confusion of why they couldn't stop it in time??? we have seen it all before, we are going to be fooled again!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
S&F Nice find! That article looks like blatant propaganda. If they use a large false flag terror plot in a country allied with the US, you can bet your bottom dollar a 100 year geo-political restructuring of the Middle East will take place through a large, bloody, and costly war. The world, according to these psychos in power in the west, needs it at this time. Large wars always pull the world out of economic depression and huge "gains", if you will, are made geo-politically and economically. Make no mistake about it, the western elites want all of the Middle East for themselves as Russia and China are allying themselves with Iran.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

You say Al Queda joined forces to plot a 9/11 type attack?? Does that mean Al Queda is joining forces with the United States government??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is what they want people to think. In fact there is no plot just one made up by the people here in our good country of the USA.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

These articles are almost like regular weather forecasts.

And bad weather is predicted.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hmmmm! Propaganda at it's finest.

Also, there may or will be 500 FBI agents there to allegedly protect the American Athletes. Strange.

Source - The Guardian

edit on 17-2-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

You say Al Queda joined forces to plot a 9/11 type attack?? Does that mean Al Queda is joining forces with the United States government??

depends on your view point..i think its internal but not government..whats the betting if bombs do go off in London the guys will be from Iran ... I've been dismissing most of the Olympic games terror plots ,but now they are saying Iran are planning to bomb us,..just so happens that IRAN is on the agenda ..now they are the NEW terrorists .. its like they don't even care that we can see through there false flags......

strange world we live in

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
Hmmmm! Propaganda at it's finest.

Also, there may or will be 500 FBI agents there to allegedly protect the American Athletes. Strange.

Source - The Guardian

edit on 17-2-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

I suggest we just cancel the damned thing due to 'sudden national impoverishment'. That nicely solves the security issue as well.

Stupid vanity project anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

London's emergency services started a major two-day training exercise Wednesday simulating a terror attack on the Underground during the 2012 Olympic Games.

Emergency services poured into the disused Aldwych subway station to test their responses to another major attack like the 2005 London bombings.

Some 2,500 people, ranging from ordinary fire, police and ambulance crews up to police chiefs and the government's COBR emergency response committee are being put to the test.

Home Secretary Theresa May and other senior ministers are taking part in the exercise.

“We are taking no chances and thoroughly testing of all our systems across government, Games organisers and the emergency services so that we are prepared for anything and everything,” said London Mayor Boris Johnson.

The London bombings of July 7, 2005 took place the day after the British capital won the right to host the 2012 Games.

source www.iol.co.za...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nice bit of weekly propaganda.

Remind me again, who are we supposed to be afraid of this week?

Etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Any other sources other than The Mirror? Pleas don't link The Sun, The Daily Star, The Daily Sport, The Sunday Sport or Viz magazine etc etc, thanks.........

I would say the risk of a terror attack is greater during the games, but so is the chances of it being stopped.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Any other sources other than The Mirror? Pleas don't link The Sun, The Daily Star, The Daily Sport, The Sunday Sport or Viz magazine etc etc, thanks

i'm not here to spoon feed you ...i was only pointing out a dis info operation is under way ..i.e Iran linked to terror attacks ..so yes tabloids are a good method for spreading dis info to the masses

viz magazine...thought that was for thick Northerners who can't read or write properly xp

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

London's emergency services started a major two-day training exercise Wednesday simulating a terror attack on the Underground during the 2012 Olympic Games.

Emergency services poured into the disused Aldwych subway station to test their responses to another major attack like the 2005 London bombings.

Some 2,500 people, ranging from ordinary fire, police and ambulance crews up to police chiefs and the government's COBR emergency response committee are being put to the test.

Home Secretary Theresa May and other senior ministers are taking part in the exercise.

“We are taking no chances and thoroughly testing of all our systems across government, Games organisers and the emergency services so that we are prepared for anything and everything,” said London Mayor Boris Johnson.

The London bombings of July 7, 2005 took place the day after the British capital won the right to host the 2012 Games.

source www.iol.co.za...

Ok so they are doing drills what does that prove? doesn't mean that nothing will happen does it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What stands out the most for me is this:
They are already adding symbolic importance and links to the whole story. Usually that gets downplayed by 'trusters' of government but now it is used by the media to stir their own pot.

“We are taking no chances and thoroughly testing of all our systems across government, Games organisers and the emergency services so that we are prepared for anything and everything,” said London Mayor Boris Johnson. The London bombings of July 7, 2005 took place the day after the British capital won the right to host the 2012 Games.

Suspicious coincidences and symbolism being discussed after 9/11 is 'just silly' Yet here news outlets are using it in their promo's.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok so they are doing drills what does that prove? doesn't mean that nothing will happen does it.

I'm just putting it out there.. yes its just a drill

i have no prove what so ever if a planned attack on the games will happen

but thought it was worth adding it to this thread

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I wasn't criticising you, I was criticising the paper, well done for posting and all that. Also, I used Viz as a reference as it was full of crap, just like the papers I mentioned, although it was perhaps a little too hardcore for southern fairys. :-p lol.
edit on 24/2/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
One of the prophecies surrounding 2012 (I believe it is Edgar Cayce) talks about a large public event during the summer in London being the victim of some sort of attack, right before the end times.

Mind you, I believe the same prophecy also talks about the Pope being assassinated in Yugoslavia as well this spring, and he'll be in the area (or at least, the area of the Danube, what used to be Yugoslavia) visiting during the timeframe predicted.

Several large events in London this summer (golden jubilee, olympics) will make very inviting targets. These are events that are NOT commonplace in the city.
edit on 24-2-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

top topics

join