It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP "Correcting" Caucus Numbers In Maine Now. Ron Paul May Win. Ben Swann Reports [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ben Swann of "Reality Check" is keeping tabs on these voter discrepancies and is doing the job the MSM should be doing. Latest vid in his voter fraud series.

Video discussion at this site: www.fox19.com...

Stop by Ben's Facebook page and give him a thumbs up.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nobody?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

So the GOP is actually correcting the intended and massive wrongs they've caused during the Maine primaries, and that is announcing Mitt Romney the winner without having all the results, denying all the results that they don't like and only cherry picking the counties they want who voted for their man? Is the GOP "fixing" these numbers and will they announce the true winner of the Maine Primaries?

I have absolutely no faith in the US election system, it's all a shame and becomes clearer and clearer everyday.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good I hope people keep seeing this , and I hope he keeps doing what hes doing....

It seems theyve been doing a lot of this "correction" stuff AFTER they are over and theyve declared a winner to the whole of America...

They know the game they are playing......

The establishment is so damn scared of this guy it has them shaken to the core....

Rule of thumb is anytime someone has the establishment scared, he must be doing something right......

I just hope Ron gets plenty of delegates..........

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hope the GOP gets nailed to the wall and exposed for this and other voter errors (honest mistakes cough cough)

I'm a Ron Paul guy but this shouldn't stand no matter WHO the candidate is in question.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It still pisses me off, and it takes away the celebration and momentum on victory night. How many people in other states are going to watch these recounted results as opposed to those on voting night

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It still pisses me off, and it takes away the celebration and momentum on victory night. How many people in other states are going to watch these recounted results as opposed to those on voting night

Who is watching , doing , or supervising this 'recount'? And if the recount ends up being dramatically different than the initial tallies....wth is going on?

Could Maine be this inept and if so, what does it say about the other states?

And why do the errors go solely toward Romney?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Results posted at Maine GOP website.

Results

recount results 2/17/12

Shows Romney ahead Romney:2269 Ron Paul:2030

Washington County votes will be added after the caucus tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I agree with you that it could take away from some of the momentum that might otherwise be had with the earning the win as the actual results come in, but I still stand by the fact that with the way Paul has been treated up to this point, something like this might actually serve him really well. Most people, particularly due to the efforts of such media as The Daily Show with Jon Stewart are well aware that there is something very fishy going on with regards to Ron Paul. Now, Paul supporters who would be attracted to a site like ATS (myself included in this) tend to think that there is fraud going on all over the place, especially as it relates to Diebold counting machines, etc. However, if fraud could just be shown very clearly in one instance, Maine for example, it might just reveal a lot more to the a vaster portion of the population about these practices. This could encite disgust and suspicion at the same time turning attention and press towards Paul. This might just prove to be Paul's biggest victory yet! Stay positive my friend...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I call bs on the updated results. In the last reality check the guy called the chairmen to check the votes and they were skewed for Romney, and she said thats the results they were going with. Only when he mentioned that they had people there and counted the votes on video did she change her tone. They will get away with whatever they can, hopefully we have a huge amount of supporters come out in Washington county tomorrow. They arent known for voting alot in the past but this is a game changer, with over 32,000 people and being the base for Ron Pauls Maine headquarters.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video and the link to his FB. I have been working a ton and have not had a chance to keep up on this stuff, its nice to come home and have it all here on ATS =)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suspect there is a lot of truth in the Paul bots claims all along when these stories surface and are supported by the facts. The problem is, most media outlest ignore it. I guess proving there intent, huh? What a sad day for mankind that simple things like counting votes in a free country become political footballs.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow,
This is very scarey.
In that the U.S. media is actually controlling news. It seems that all media is controlled by the government. No matter what country you live in.
These are TRUE and IMPORTANT numbers for people making an informed decision!
I guess government and corporations are winning by dumbing down society.
Maybe if they had the Choice, by being informed of actual events that really mattered they could get involved, and the U.S. people would take back their government for the people by the people.

I for one would love to see it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He better do a Reality Check on the recount numbers. This is just absolutely ridiculous. They need to get a new Chairman, get some over sight and do the whole damn thing over.

Have you guys seen this yet?
Maine GOP to Iowa GOP- "Watch and Learn"

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
still fraud when we view the recount ..

read the following link.. www.pressherald.com...

But the vote tallies were revised enough in other towns to add to Romney's lead, according to the new data. In Limington, Paul originally received 20 votes. But after the recount, Paul received zero votes. In Portland, Paul originally beat Romney 106-91. But after the recount, Romney beat Paul 106-91. In Bar Harbor, the GOP originally said 22 people voted. But after the recount, it said 27 voted and the five extra votes went to Romney. In Trenton, the GOP originally said 15 people voted. But after the recount, it said 20 voted and all five extra votes went to Romney.

strange that portland we had paul in the win and now with the same numbers its romney .,. :S how is that possible and people in other disticts are suddenly appearing to have voted .. where is that coming from

and watch this video

edit on 18-2-2012 by MarkLuitzen because: added video

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is why Ron Paul should run as 3rd party candidate. Yes, him doing so would likely hurt the fraudulent winner of GOP but that is exactly what needs to happen. Those who would fraud the people should be taught a lesson.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He needs to win to make a difference! He is ignored now and will be ignored even more if he does not win! We need to stop thinking that he is not going to win and start saying he is.

new topics

top topics

join