It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lincoln was a Tyrant/and What IF! Judge Napolitano

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   






I have much more to say on Lincoln and have many threads on law and how Lincoln is the cause of the current Regime.

The what IFs, are here today but the people stay asleep and do not want the truth about law or freedom, they support this unlawful democracy we live under, instead of the guaranteed republic in the founders Constitution.

For years now I have been on radio, ATS, blogs and alike telling the people the truth 1000s of people have heard the truth, been shown the law and yet most stay asleep or go off and follow some whimsical idea put out by a so called Patriot group that have no clue or understanding in the law.

So do I give up and move on?
I think not. For every 1000 people that might hear my voice or have read my works on the law, if just one person is saved from their own slavery and their eye's have been open to the truth, then I have done my job.
My question to you, are you going to be the ONE?

Remember folks you might have heard of the 3% from back in the day, most have no clue what that even means, but for those of you that do, again I ask are you going to be part of the 3 truly awake and standing for freedom, or remain part of the problem with the other 97%?




posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with you that the current state of America has it's roots in the Civil war.
Lincoln was our first tyrant and savior of the Union at the cost of 2 Republics.

Fact is that the North could not afford to lose the export tariffs from the South which had 3/4 of Americas seaports.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why not put up some links to the truth so I can hear it too. I am quite interested in law and your help or direction would be great.

As for the OP, I too agree that people keep their eyes wide shut because they are scared of what reality truth would bring into their lives.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is the best place to start your education in law and truth, I also run a classroom on skype and a web base collage program that is still in the works since not much interest in the web page have let that one go but often will answer any questions you may have and help find the answer for you here on ATS.

Also look up my thread: treason by design not sure it that pdf is linked in the classroom post or not.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A union which legislates for multiple states is not the evil here. The evil is those who corrupt due process for the benefit of groups/individuals.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola
 


Thanks!

Will start looking this weekend




top topics
 
6

log in

join