It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 files: Was Chaplin really a Frenchman and called Thornstein?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Interesting piece of news about Charlie Chaplin. It surfaced in 2012. The actor has been dead since the 70s.

MI5 investigated whether Charlie Chaplin was actually a Frenchman called Israel Thornstein, previously secret files on the Hollywood film star have revealed.

LINK
edit on 17-2-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

TOO DARN LATE

THAT GUY WAS LATE, TOO...
edit on 2/17/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A bit deliberatly misleadingly sensationalist, your posting.
Both the title and the content pasted refer to the French connection, which if you'd read the article (as I'm sure you did) then you'd know it simply wasnt true.

Surely the article was interesting enough in its own right without having to do that.

edit on 17-2-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
A bit deliberatly misleadingly sensationalist, your posting.
Both the title and the content pasted refer to the French connection, which if you'd read the article (as I'm sure you did) then you'd know it simply wasnt true.

Surely the article was interesting enough in its own right without having to do that.

edit on 17-2-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

"Interesting piece of news about Charlie Chaplin. It surfaced in 2012. The actor has been dead since the 70s." What so misleading and sensationlistic about the statement? I simply indicated that it is interesting. Title is straight from the link.

new topics

top topics

join