It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Know something?Why so many disaster simulation drills!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Mucho gracias
It's very rare I'll attack anyone for their opinions unless they are blatantly ignorant rude or just plain stupid to the point it offends
What does irritate me is the blinkered closed minded ness of some
It's like the no picture - then it didn't happen outlook
I will very rarely comment if I don't have something constructive to add
But when I do comment its rarely just on pure speculation but based on what I know, have seen, expirienced, or from sources I'd trust with my life
As you believe there will be a major event either earthly or cosmicly I'm inclined to agree
Becouse I've seen and expirienced evidence to support that
Not proof - but evidence
Enough for my spidey senses to tingle - and their not often wrong

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

Mucho gracias
It's very rare I'll attack anyone for their opinions unless they are blatantly ignorant rude or just plain stupid to the point it offends
What does irritate me is the blinkered closed minded ness of some
It's like the no picture - then it didn't happen outlook
I will very rarely comment if I don't have something constructive to add
But when I do comment its rarely just on pure speculation but based on what I know, have seen, expirienced, or from sources I'd trust with my life
As you believe there will be a major event either earthly or cosmicly I'm inclined to agree
Becouse I've seen and expirienced evidence to support that
Not proof - but evidence
Enough for my spidey senses to tingle - and their not often wrong

At the beginning of this thread I had asked Diamondsmith to give me answers, then I did my own research. You are right, both of you, its a global issue not a domestic one. Am I worried about a war? not really, people are always at war on a global scale. What my concern is above and below. Between the suns activity and oops another solar wind snuck through to the earthquakes and mass die offs, not to mention the gag order on the Canadian scientists ( can post link but google is your friend). These are the prelude to a big event if you ask me, don't worry about wars, once these natural events come to a head, the earth itself will be our biggest threat.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Please don't worry,things are so complex,as they are so hard to explain,don't ask....It is beyond human comprehension.I am sure everything will be ok if.....the solving of the problem as complicated may seem so simple can be.I am convinced that in the end everything will be fine.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah I agree
I personally don't like posting links - it forces my sources and opinions upon others
And not being funny - but what info I have learnt off the net/published sources has been gathered over YEARS of research - I can't remember where I read everything
I'd much rather lay it out for you to play it out so to say, and my time is precious to spend an afternoon looking around for a credible link to support my statement .......nah go have a look yourself
And inspire your own research to make your own opinions and deductions
But remember google isn't always your friend either

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thank you for your response. To be honest, I am not worried, concerned yes, but not worried. Like many things that I have no control over, I watch. What ever happens happens. Just observing the show.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Again I find myself in total agreement
But that depends on your outlook - yeah something's going to happen and it is going to be beneficial
But not nessasaraly to people
But to the earth as a whole
A kinda wipe the slate clean and start again kinda thing
I don't get too worked up about catastrophic events
I'm not so selfish as to put the lives of myself and those I love above that of our species and planet as a whole
We as a species have become too big for our boots and that our percived superiority entitles us to do as we please we need to be taken down a peg or two and brought back into balance with earth
The kind of events diamond refers to will alow this
Coz if we keep going as we have
It's all fu**ed
We've proven time and time again we can't work together to do what needs to be done to fix this mess
Politicians are exactly that - not leaders
We need leadership ( this is why I support a one world order )
And we are running out of time FAST
Something catastrophic is needed
As much as dislike the idea of not being one of the invited survivors
Or the supposed 500,000 I understand and accept it needs to happen
Don't get me wrong I'm not totally sold on this 'conspiracy' just using it as an example
edit on 19-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added line

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In my humble opinion every life it's important as saving a life is saving the humanity.

War?Maybe not.There can be no time left for a war.

Something catastrophic?Maybe .But again it's in our power to avoid.

And now to be "poor minded" as some say I am asking my self why this site is mentioned in book written thousand years ago.

Don't ask.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Lol sorry mate but I have to ask
That's just too intriguing
Had a quick poke search but found nothing that would expand on what you said

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Had a quick poke search but found nothing that would expand on what you said

In case you haven't noticed, Diamondsmith never expands, just goes in circles. This thread is ten pages long and contains nothing whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is why ,now I hope you understand,why I responded you that way and why I cannot respond to this kind of posts in the same way.
edit on 19-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think the skeptics and the 'government would warn us of an impending disaster' crowd really don't understand that at the end of the day it's the same government that is always going to be looking out for their interests first, not the millions of sheep that blindly follow them.

It's common sense really, for example if the government knew that there was a massive comet or meteor that was going to strike the planet sometime this year and they've determined they have about 1% of stopping it - do you really think they are going to tell us?

No they aren't, they need calm submissive sheep, not chaos and upheaval that could compromise their own self preservation plans. There are only so many bunkers and supplies and those are reserved for the elites and select few deemed worthy of attempting to survive and rebuild.

Honestly what worries me more than all these disaster scenarios right now is how the government is using disinformation and fudged numbers to make people believe we are actually in a recovery right now, of course a lot of it has to do with this being an election year. But you really have to wonder if they are doing everything they can to make the general public look right, when they should be looking left.

Do I personally believe that all these drills are because a major disaster is imminent? Not necessarily, but it is a scientific fact that there are certain areas of this country that are long overdue for a major disasters (i.e. yellowstone, san andreas, cascadia, new madrid, etc) and all the preparation in the world is going to stop massive casualties and damage that result when they finally happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

and all the preparation in the world is going to stop massive casualties and damage that result when they finally happen.
Maybe is a psychological factor to make believe that they are doing something,and to say at least they have tried.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

do you really think they are going to tell us
No they will not tell.They will make everything to look ok until the last moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Honestly what worries me more than all these disaster scenarios right now is how the government is using disinformation and fudged numbers to make people believe we are actually in a recovery right now, of course a lot of it has to do with this being an election year.
I think somehow they are desperate,because they cannot not hide the truth as the mass media is still viable.

The only thing they can do is to promise there will come better times in the near future.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't understand why so many people want to build this upcoming changes into something that's spectacular. It's just boring old "weak earth syndrome" and it can get back to normal someday if we treat it right and nurse it back to health. I don't know why science started to call it global warming, that was a stupid name to pick.

A big asteroid could hit earth anytime. It seems that ammature astrometers are finding things more often than the expensive programs out there with no cost to taxpayers. Maybe our government should start contests and give out prizes and ditch the expensive Professionals.
edit on 19-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I don't know why science started to call it global warming, that was a stupid name to pick.

They call it global warming because greenhouse gases take heat from the atmosphere and heat up our planet. That's why it's called global warming! Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've read hundreds of articles on global warming and the research that their theories are based on. I know that is what it is. Trying to get most people to believe the phrase"Global Warming" when the temperature outside doesn't seem to be getting warmer is hard. Most people do not read a whole whole article and form an opinion based on the title. Scientists are bad at understanding how regular taxpayers think.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

"Global Warming"
I know ,you are right it's an artificial name to justify what they are doing to this planet,and blame it on God know what.But I think right now the global warming began with a freeze.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The name should have been Something like "Fizzy weather syndrome" for the CO2 part, "Laughing sky's revenge" for the NO2, and "Extreme earth Flatulence" for the Methane part. Mans ignorance is not the only reason for the problems we are experiencing but it did cause the problem to a get a lot worse than it should be.

edit on 19-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

We had a high ranking army sgt in church today. Multi tours in the ME . . .

I asked him after church if he'd heard anything "curious about the next 3-4 months."

Yes! [an emphatic-toned statement]

Any you can say any more about?

Nope!

================

In and of itself--a very inconsequential puzzle piece.

Given everything else I've read the last 12--particularly the last 2 months . . . a little bit sobering.

So, I was wondering on the way home . . .

COULD WE GET 24 or more ATSers

to ask every likely suspect in their social network who MIGHT KNOW or who might know someone who'd know

OF LOOMING BIG TRAUMA STUFF any of the following questions:

1. Do you know of anything significantly traumatic that's still classified or somewhat classified that the USA and/or the world is likely to face in the next 3-4 months?

2. Can you elaborate at all?

3. On a 10 pt scale with 10 points equal to an EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT . . . how would you personally rate what you understand is looming on the near horizon?

Or simply:

4. Do you know anything likely to happen in the next 3-4 months that we need to be preparing hard for now?

5. What can you add?

6. On a 10 pt scale with 10 points equal to an EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT . . . how would you personally rate what you understand is looming on the near horizon?

Could we get even 12 ATSers to ask such?

Do NOT ask on the phone unless there's no choice.

Do not ask in that person's vehicle.

Do not ask without taking the batteries out of both cell phones. . . . better . . . leaving the cell phones in the car and taking a walk.

Perhaps on the phone you could ask . . .

If we were living now in THE LORD OF THE RINGS . . . where are we likely to be in the story in the next 3-4 months? in the next 9 months?

Please report back to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join