It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNDENIABLE Mathematical Proof the South Carolina Primary was RIGGED!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You can go to ( www.ronpaulforums.com... ote ) and all links to original data are in the thread. I recommend that instead of attacking the original report, you move to the present by reading the thread and doing your own independent report IF you are serious, which I have serious doubts.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pwe11

And as I told Neo Vain it is the responsibility of the researcher to present their findings in a way that is organized and professional. Requiring people to scour through 1000 posts, most of which don't contribute anything, is not either of those. As the claimant it is your responsibility to present your research in a way that allows for ease of reference. I'm already offering to do at least a week of unpaid work on an analysis. If you can't even compile your data and findings together why should I put the effort into doing something that I gain nothing from?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

OK. Here is a condensed version of the thread that I would recommend to anyone who is interested in the truth:

docs.google.com...

A final report is in process.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A "layman's" summary of the vote- flipping that has been identified in the 2012 GOP Primary can be found here:
docs.google.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pwe11
A "layman's" summary of the vote- flipping that has been identified in the 2012 GOP Primary can be found here:
docs.google.com...

Thank you for your efforts, sadly this thread is all but dead, you need 20 posts before you can start a new thread, which i think you really should do about all this evidence... Go get those last few posts.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am not surprised Hench at my thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pwe11

Take a look at my own report on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think about it? I would like to extend it with more states before the end of August.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join