It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Mysteriously Ravages German Village

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The red arrow point to the village.
I added the nearby nuclear plants.
Source

I can't find any maps of live power lines in that area.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The question is do people eat and drink ,of the land near these nuclear power plants.. do local supermarkets buy their foods of the farmers around these places or is it imported from the EU.?...
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very scary - I wonder where the nuclear waste plants bury their waste/ dispose of their cooling water. It also mentions the village is near the mouth of the Elbe - is it possible they draw their drinking water from some tributary of the Elbe or the river itself? It may be that they are getting all concentrated pollutants from effluent and factories using the water upstream. It could be anything really, crop spraying, radiation leaks, pollution...it would be interesting if other animals as well as humans were affected in the area.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

3 nuclear power plants are right in the vicinity but that is not the reason???
Who is doing the testing? The Department of Energy? It has to be connected with the water.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

I haven't read all the replies or posts, but something on this large of scale could be water contamination?
Now, whether or not it was man made or natural, who knows. If it was deliberate, why this town? Weird.

Edit: Duh, ok, so nuclear plants in the vicinity, man made of course. Now, why the ignorance of the officials to help these people is the question?
edit on 17-2-2012 by Vinny5036 because: I didn't pay attention.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They should get some experts in there, that are not invovled with the German Gov, or any industry close by that would pay to shut them up. I think I would first start with the groundwater, and the air. If the wind usually blows from the Nuclear power plants, first thoughts that come to mind, is an accident that was not reported to anyone, must be some kind of chemicals that are getting into some kind of consumption by humans

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Probably due to multiple different factors but I came across this..."Pockets of High Cervical Cancer Rates Found in North Carolina, US".

"we do see pockets where the rates are among the highest for any of the 50 states"

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join