It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Suffers Heart Attack While Eating 6000 Calorie Burger At "The Heart Attack Grill"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Do you think my busniess idea "jumping from a plane without a parachute" would be shut down dispite its popularity with euthanasia enthusiasts.

That's extreme and probably illegal.

...the resaurant should not be pleased or happy with making such stupidly rich dishes for one person, its irresponcable and hardly good busniess practice (the best customers come back
)

Well they've been in business for 7 years now so they must have a client base. I'd rather have a restaurant owner say, "I hope to see you guys again real soon" than a funeral director. Hmm, maybe those two are related.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If the place didnt exsist, he might have lived a more heathly life so far. thats a fact.

No. He would have chowed down on Big Macs and other fast foods. An addict is an addict whether it's food, booze, sex, "other" or gambling.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Irony has probably been mentioned aready. I bet that was a hella good hamburger tho.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If the place didnt exsist, he might have lived a more heathly life so far. thats a fact.

And if water didn't exist so many people could have been saved from drowning... damn you H2O...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join