It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Make Your Day: Pistol-packing Granny!

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm a resident of Minnesota and I want to MARRY this gal!

True story out of McGregor, MN from a State Trooper...

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on MN State Highway 210 at Mile Marker 197 just East of McGregor, MN.

I asked for her driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance.

The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a Conceal Carry Permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.

Something - - - body language, or the way she said it - - - made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what she was so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, “Not a f---ing thing!”

Pistol-packing Granny!

You go girl!

You go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-2-2012 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This made my day!!!!!!!!!!

When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple
and carry massive amounts of firepower

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

that is awesome. sounds like my gradmother lol. i believe everyone should have their permit, and carry a firearm, if they so choose. exercise the 2nd amendment while we still can!

*i think this is a given, but- guns are tools. so if one wanted to get one to look flahy, or feel tough or whatever, you should not own a firearm. Thats how people get hurt, irresponsible gun owners. but if the intent is right, no one should live in fear, or be denied the right to bare arms. go granny go!

good post lol

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
meh..saw it already on facebook

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
meh..saw it already on facebook

Meh...the FBI saw you looking.

reply to post by smyleegrl

I bet if you were to examine her dentures it would really be plastic explosives cunningly molded to look just like harmless dentures....
edit on 16/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Enjoy your safty while you can, Obamas coming for your weapons!

As to a granny owning such exessive firearms is somthing that made me smile.

Usually a person with that sort of weaponary is on the shady side of the law, just showing there ARE all types out there, good bad ugly and old

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ya gotta smile!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I bet she had a couple more-her non disclosed firearms.
Perhaps a Barrett.50cal in the trunk and a Dillon aero down her pants.

I wish she was my Granny-She rocks IMO.

Edit to say,they should make a film about this lady-she could take on LA gangs then move on to the financiers...I am thinking a progression of the "taxi driver" film...

"Granny knows best" she says as she empties her desert eagle into the skull of some gang banger out to steal her handbag.

Hell yeah!

edit on 16/2/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: I told you already

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Priceless, and to the poster above this is what I see of your movie idea:

Granny says "Go ahead, make my day maggot"

edit on 2/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I think we may already have witnessed her on the net-This is her I bet,but that's not shopping in her bag-its uranium dumbbell weights.

"Do not mess with your elders,young whippersnapper!"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I saw that video...hilarious but so true

ETA
As one raised by my grandmother who was born is 1907, I once saw her pick up a 20 pound mahogany wooden chair at age 87 like it was nothing and throw it clear across the room at my uncle because he "sassed" her. I've been schooled and successfully graduated. On the flip side, that chair at the time was worth $800 as it was an antique and she broke it into pieces as it snapped over his head
...boy, I'll never forget that one!

You're so correct..."Never Mess With Your Elders" my favorite folks on the planet

edit on 2/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I thought there would be a point to this story, like somebody pretended to be a cop to stop her and then rob her and she pulled out a gun.

Don't know what you guys are getting so excited about really...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

There is no point. Not per se.

It's simply funny, yet poignant.

Don't mess with this old broad. She's a-packing!

Makes me wonder if the trooper actually gave her a speeding ticket, or simply backed away saying, "Have a nice day ma'am!"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Nice story, but don't believe it. It was out last week as having happened in Canada. And I've seen it around months ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

She looked me right in the eye and said, “Not a f---ing thing!”

I guess not when she's packing that much fire power!
That's one old lady you better think twice before trying to take her purse.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Excellent. Not only we have near blind elderly driving around and killing young people but are allowed to carry lethal handguns. Im so happy ats trusts senile old people packing heat around them, their children and pets.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
[color=F5FFC4]You people crack me. Some people can be shown multiple videos, along with multiple photos, accompanied by multiple eye witness testimonies, and still not believe it. With good cause too, since we have all seen some extremely elaborate hoaxes.

[color=94FFB4]Then on the other hand, here in this story from a blog, that may have also been posted on Facebook, we have an unnamed police officer(supposedly), who told this story about an unnamed elderly woman, to an unnamed reporter, who printed it into an unnamed newspaper, yet nobody questions it's validity?

[color=F5FFC4]Don't get me wrong, it is an amusing story. It is just never a good idea to blindly accept anything, simply because somebody said that it was true.

edit on 2/17/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

edit on 2/17/12 by BrokenCircles because: oops

top topics

join