It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final surrender

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
>>The Obama administration is weighing options for sharp new cuts to the U.S. nuclear force, including a reduction of up to 80 percent in the number of deployed weapons, The Associated Press has learned.

Read more: www.politico.com...

What's he thinking Russia takes east of the Mississippi and China what's West ? This moronic coward needs out! Maybe he's going for another Nobel Peace prize..God help our children. Ask yourself this what is your congressman and senators saying about this.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I am saying it is good, there is more to life than the desires for fear and control. I do acknowledge the importance these weapons have played in international relations, but beyond a certain point the risks do out weigh the benefits. It will be a good day if these weapons can be gone completely, but something has to keep these egotistical psychopaths running the show in check, for now.
edit on 16-2-2012 by kwakakev because: added comma

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah gone from the US all right. The idea that Russia and China are actually reducing is a joke anyway.

defensetech.org...

Obama as the puppet has done well at one thing - dismantling this country.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It didn't start with him though. Keep that in mind.

And why in the world would anyone want to have nuclear weapons after the way the U.S and Israel have used depleted uranium? What about the horror of Fukushima?

No country should have them.

I keep hoping for that benevolent ET race that is supposed to step in and stop nuclear armageddon.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Paranoid much, OP?
"Oh no, We now only have the power to destroy the world 100 times over instead of 200!"
I'm guessing you can't sleep without a gun under your pillow either?
Do you know how expensive it is to maintain nuclear weapons? But I guess you also complain when Obama's military spending is too high also.
And in a logistic sense, The US doesn't need that much firepower anymore. Before you needed that amount of Warheads to hit all military and industrial targets, Because weapons weren't accurate. Now you don't because you could hit the nutsack of a guy on the toilet with an ICBM.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by BlackProjects
.God help our children.

You think any child should grow up in a world with Nuclear weapons hanging over their heads? You make me sick.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join