It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped for Jesus : kids sent to offshore boarding school to get brainwashed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Probably gonna be something like Jesus Camp... as powerful.

Sick parents...

Pulling this kind of crap is not being ``christian`` at all... the folks doing this are extremists.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Creepy.

Only reaffirms my personal opinions that the majority of religion is completely useless except for brainwashing and making people act like complete jackasses.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me about most religion based on sacred texts is the pick-and-choose format that is utilized. They'll cite an obscure passage and an undeniable truth, yet gloss over elements that don't serve their purpose. It's unfortunate but the extremists groups really give the rest of the religious folks (ones that don't bother anyone else) a bad name.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetober

hi op
yeh its bloody madness

hi post
thats exactly what i thought
and welcome to ats

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How is this even legal?

I would have called the police and said my parents are trying to have me kidnapped.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Vitchilo

How is this even legal?

I would have called the police and said my parents are trying to have me kidnapped.

Yep. Shouldn't be legal.

The parents are hiring a company to kidnap their kid to a foreign country. The kids are probably shipped in private planes, so no TSA, no passport, no record of anyone... just that a plane left the country.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal... but they don't care since Washington DC is probably using the same ways to get their underage male prostitutes.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is completely sick. Every time that I see something along the lines of some religious extremist trying to push their beliefs onto other people by force, I grow more sure that religion is evil. What has it done for people, other than mass murder, revoking liberty of children, allowing greedy people to form cults and demand money, and many other disgusting and terrible things.
It serves no purpose than to destroy whatever shreds of intelligence that are left in people, and herd them like sheep to wherever some leader, who says he/she is preaching the words of some deity, wants them to go.
It's so ironic too, some people will join a religion for knowledge of life after death and the such, and end up becoming even more ignorant.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hah, reminds me of my religious childhood. Except I wasn't sent to it, I was basically born into it. That sort of lifestyle consisted of lots of labor, excess amounts of discipline, and total brainwashing. Hours of scripture reading and memorization and more hours of church service I care to ever remember. Total utter control of authority to do whatever they wished.

I can honestly say I feel for those kids, I know what they're going through.

Does this camp still exist? Sorry if it's been asked of if I missed it somewhere...

join