It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Dead Who Died In The Trenches Must Be So Enlightened In Heaven how the Enemy rules in ..the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not much to say now in Australia, hundreds of thousands of Australians , begging for jobs whilst, thousands of non Australain citizens or residents, being granted entry into Australia, by virtue of undercutting acceptable lawaful pay and conditions.
How do they feel, tell me how do they feel.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Not much to say now in Australia, hundreds of thousands of Australians , begging for jobs whilst, thousands of non Australain citizens or residents, being granted entry into Australia, by virtue of undercutting acceptable lawaful pay and conditions.
How do they feel, tell me how do they feel.

Yes I agree totally....What is with all these damn freeloaders that came in stealing Australia from real Australians!
(Which by my estimation first started happened in 1770 when Lieutenant James Cook claimed the east coast of Australia in the name of Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.) These freeloaders kept arriving and starting British settlements well into 1900!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I don't know the facts or the politics of Australia. I only have a few impressions, so I only have feelings not thoughts.

It seems as though this does more than increase poverty among Australians, it seems like it takes the heart out of the country, weakens the famed Aussie spirit. Australians can cope with being poor, but if you give the country and the culture away, then I wonder if it's over.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Your title..

All The Dead Who Died In The Trenches Must Be So Enlightened In Heaven how the Enemy rules in ..the,

What?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Great title!

top topics

join