It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What in the heck is the big deal with virgins?

Why is it that a reward for terrorism is a number of virgins waitng for them in heaven?

Why do some guys dream of doing a virgin?

In my opinion virgins don't know which way is up! They are sloppy, tentative and reserved. I'd rather someone who knows what the hell to do with the equipment!

Do women also dream of breaking in a virgin male or would they rather someone with some experience?

Opinions?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would think that it is like breaking new ground on a contruction site. They always have ribbon cutting ceremonies for that.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"...to boldly go where no man has gone before..."

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm totally in the V-Club (ok sorry, long running joke between a friend and I) and its awesome.

Why?

Because you can talk and think as dirty as you want, but no one calls you a slut. Hahahha!

For example, in art, some friends and I were discussing the greatest places to have sex. Isuggested either
1. an airhockey table when its turned on
or
2. the ball pit at discovery zone

Upon finding out I was in fact a virgin, they got all crazy and were like Oh my god! Whoever you end up having sex with is going to be in heaven!

Hahhahahhahah!

But really, I would never have sex with anyone who wasnt also a virgin. That's not something I want to be taught how to do...or teach someone else. its too personal, too intimate, and too spiritual in my mind for it to not be a mutual experience instead of just someone "breaking my ground."

PLus, if you're in the V-Club you can use the V-CLub motto: "Can't pop this!"

[Edited on 9-17-04 by Scat]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I would think that it is like breaking new ground on a contruction site. They always have ribbon cutting ceremonies for that.

EXACTLY!!! LOL theres just certain bragging rights you have lol

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Some liek virgins for the fact that their pure and untouched. Its seems a big thing for alot of people to lose it to someone you love or someone you want to spend your life with...

To me its the all important bragging rights...

And the fact that they are soooo damned tight its amazing... sure they dont knw what their doing half the time, but neither do alot of 'experienced' chicks...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat

Isuggested either
1. an airhockey table when its turned on
or
2. the ball pit at discovery zone

Upon finding out I was in fact a virgin, they got all crazy and were like Oh my god! Whoever you end up having sex with is going to be in heaven!

Damn I'd say so.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Oh and scat... Its girls like you that drive guys crazy (assuming your also attractive)... a virgin who has an imagination when it comes to sex is great...

Most virgins see sex as on a bed on their back in the dark... basically as boring as sex can possibly get.

anyways next time i'm playing air hockey i'll give you a call

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
PLus, if you're in the V-Club you can use the V-CLub motto: "Can't pop this!"

lmao...sounds like something me and my cousin would come up with...

Originally posted by specialasianX
anyways next time i'm playing air hockey i'll give you a call

Yeah...if you hear a "beeeep....beeeep...beeeep", you'll know what's up

In reference to the question at hand...I think like specialasianX suggested...it's for the bragging rights - either that, or it's just some sick fetish...the old "if there's grass on the field..." slogan comes to mind - my friends just can't keep their heads from turning when we walk by Old Navy and see the 16 year olds shopping for jeans...lol...of course, I'd never do such a thing...:shk:

I do know one woman who would like to "break in" a virgin male - but she's also an ex-stripper and enjoys having people watch her have sex too...so who's to say she represents any respectable portion of the female society

Who knows whether it's all worth it or not...to me, I see it as somewhat like a job interview that you ace for climbing that corporate ladder - someone has to give you that first chance...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bragging rights?

:shk:

some of you really are pigs!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
some of you really are pigs!

Well - I'll be the first to deny that statement, seeing as how I myself am a virgin

Just the truth from the way I see things "inside the circle"....no - not that kind of circle

[Edited on 10/7/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let me defend that pig statement..... (although it may be true)...

I'm not one to actually kiss and tell so to speak...

When i refer to 'bragging' rights, its more self satisfaction... i just used the term because someone else had previously done so...

And also in my defense, i have never had a one nighter with a virgin... if i', gonna sleep with a virgin a wanna make sure they really really want to, because i know it means alot to girls to lose their virginity to someone special.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
heh thats a bit better.. you guys were starting to remind me of cave men for minute there.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
heh thats a bit better.. you guys were starting to remind me of cave men for minute there.

hahaha you're talking about pigs and cave man and I see this avatar with
blood coming from your ladies lips....and she's half naked
HAHA
*wink* just messin'

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hm... i'm 22, had 4 boyfriends already and still keep myself a virgin... my current boyfriend says i'm a like a 'white angel,' and he wants to marry me...

boys, if your gf is a virgin, do u treat her better? : )

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
IDK, men just wanna lose it as soon as possible. Women? I guess they want it to special..... I really don't care though, in a rut, been awake 3 days and been having like modd swing things where I go from happy to pissed to laughing till I puke.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Being with a virgin is perfect because they dont know anything else. You can teach them exactly what you like and they wouldnt know if you were terrible in bed.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
*speaking from experience*

Remembering back only 2 years ago, when I lost mine, I remember not being able to get off, though the other person was experienced....even rumored to be REALLY good. (And after several encounters, learned that that person was actually really good.)

Guys who do like taking virginity do it often because they want the woman to be initially tight....otherwise, especially when using condoms, they won't be interested enough to keep it up until close to her climax (the only time some females EVER get tightr) and some women won't get tight until as soon as they get to the orgasm. Though a woman never really gets as tight as her first time again, if the sex is infrequent (as in they haven't had it in 6 months, approx.) then they should be tight enough to be initially tight, and so all those virgin poppers are wasting their time
. If you are doing it for the ride, you go get a woman who has experience, who is rumored to be good in bed, after she's not had sex for a few months.

For most girls who take virginity, it is often because of thier past and the way a virgin male is likely to treat the woman. The whole behavior of a guy with too much experience is radically diffrent from one with close to nil (with few exceptions). For girls who like to cuddle and aren't caring if they are going to get the ride of their life, they should go after a slightly affectionate virgin. ....it almost goes to the point of clingy. I swear, I've seen more males ruined (by the way a girl would see ruined, here) for relationships by them just learning that they can get sex without a true effort.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I remember.....around....3...4 years ago...lets see...2 years ago! I was 15....yup....it was with the girl that I was going to ask to marry me when I was older, sadly she died right after we got back together after a huge fight....car crash....

anyways, why we like virgins? Bragging rights...emm...with out going into detail....it makes sex alot different (this is a male whore speaking here)....plus we're the one who took the virginity from them..... when a girl allows you to have sex with her if shes a virgin then you know you did something right

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I need a womans answer here.....

Do you prefer virgins?

and

Why or why not?

Guys please do not answer for them:shk:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join