It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Why is it that a reward for terrorism is a number of virgins waitng for them in heaven?

LOL...i always wondered the same... im a female, but was I a guy i would NEVER wnat 70 virgings around me in even... i mean it may be fun in the begining, but after is only 70 nagging women...to me that sounds like HELL !

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I'll see if I can get Frau Dr. to answer on this one. (Though I think she isn't really interested in ATS/BTS).

She was a virgin on our wedding night. How do I know? well . . . there was the tight thing. and then, she never used tampons, and so there was some blood when the hymen broke.

I know that her previous boyfriends were pretty obsessed about her. I think they bought her a lot of flouncy underwear and tried to get her to model it for them. I think it is the whole wanting-what-you-can't-have thing. And yes, I did get an ego boost out of the fact that she turned down those dudes and let me unlock the door to the cave of secrets . . .

ahem.
Anyway. In this age of AIDS, it may be coming back into fashion again. I will say that I was NOT a virgin on our wedding night, and have always felt a bit of shame when she says that she was waiting for me before she ever met me. For my part I was draggin my d*** in the dirt, I guess, waiting for something to happen.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
im a virgin and im proud to be one.

why i am happy about not losing the only thing thats mine and nobody can take it away from me!
well i have just summed it up.

why men think having sex with a virgin i have no idea.

but to critisize a virgin for not losing her/his virginity is wrong.

x x oni x x

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, still don't know. I mean, men, we are men, bangidty bangidty bangidty. Like bunnies! As many as possible as soon as possible. But women are more like Turkey Vultures, they meet a man and they are soul mates, then they put out and stick together for life.(I know I could have used Bald Eagles, but figured I would compare women to vultures cause I could)

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
"...to boldly go where no man has gone before..."

HI-O

*sorry, couldnt help meself*

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
but you can understand were i am coming from though cant you!!

if every girl and boy put it out there would be no standards!

there would be so many different diseases and they would be alot more spead around than what they are now!

but oh well, if you men or women prefer somebody sleeps around then you can tell that your standards are pretty low!

oni x x

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
I'm totally in the V-Club (ok sorry, long running joke between a friend and I) and its awesome.

Why?

Because you can talk and think as dirty as you want, but no one calls you a slut. Hahahha!

For example, in art, some friends and I were discussing the greatest places to have sex. Isuggested either
1. an airhockey table when its turned on
or
2. the ball pit at discovery zone

Upon finding out I was in fact a virgin, they got all crazy and were like Oh my god! Whoever you end up having sex with is going to be in heaven!

Hahhahahhahah!

But really, I would never have sex with anyone who wasnt also a virgin. That's not something I want to be taught how to do...or teach someone else. its too personal, too intimate, and too spiritual in my mind for it to not be a mutual experience instead of just someone "breaking my ground."

PLus, if you're in the V-Club you can use the V-CLub motto: "Can't pop this!"

[Edited on 9-17-04 by Scat]

LOL, im sorry i just had to mention this......but speaking of places to have sex....Trampoline just makes me crack up! lol could you imagine that??!? haha lol
okay sorry, anyways...lol

But, anyways, im a virgin, i don't mind....im not even in a hurry, when it happens it happens, meanwhile.....i think ill stay layed back like my usual self.

Speaking of standards thanks to oni, i agree. I want to lose my virginity with another virgin, simply b/c now adays u have to be safe....thankyou very much STD's.......omg if AIDS were really invented btw, since of course im sure many ppl. kno that as being a conspiracy, im ready to open a can a WoopA** on whomever did so!!!! urghhhh, why should ppl have to have sex in fear...i mean seriously....its one of god's greaatest inventions!!!!!! Now kids have to see these disgusting pictures in school thanks to AIDS!!!!!! GAG! yuk....
And btw, like oni said dont insult someone for protecting their virginity. Think about it, sex would lose whats so great about it without standards, it no longer becomes a great enjoyment, it just becomes...like....bleh. So treasure sex, and if you want your virginity.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
exactly Vesuvius 13!

people who insult virgins for being virgins have NO STANDARDS!

this is a stupid subject.

also when you wrote this thread you insulted ME!

and all the other virgins on ats-bts.

and that in MY OPINION IS WRONG!!

oni x x

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well first, I don't think labeling virgins as sloppy etc is really necessary. If someone wants to remain a virgin, that is fine.

Now as to what do you prefer sexually, a virgin or experience, I as a woman would have to choose experience. I will say though, even most experienced men still don't seem to know what they are doing unless instructed. But I am not a teen so the whole, trying the new experience thing is not for me anymore. If I were just starting into the sexual experience phrase I suspect I would think it was fun to both be inexperienced and try and figure it out on our own.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
here is a virgin joke

A guy marries aa amzing looking woma, and as the wedding night comes he is gtting more and more excited.
the next day he comes back to his mother's and to her surprise she asks:

"What happened son? ur suppose to be on you honey moon"

" Mom, you cant belive what happened last nigh. AS we were geting ready for our wedding night, she confessed to be a virgin.!"

"Son??? A VIRGIN ??????:

"Mom... thats right a virgin ! imagine ..! i cant live with something like that !!"

"You're right son, whats not good for others is not good for you !"

but seriously ... virginity is a personal decision, and to the virgins out there :

" DON LET THE PRESSURE CHANGE YOUR MIND "

[edit on 18-6-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Whats a Virgins anyway???

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

OMG.....
*Falls over laughing!!!!!* sorry but thats just funny! lol!
If your serious, try dictionary.com, im sure that'll get you started...lol

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13

OMG.....
*Falls over laughing!!!!!* sorry but thats just funny! lol!
If your serious, try dictionary.com, im sure that'll get you started...lol

Nothing to laugh at........A virgin is a person that has not had sexual intercourse.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ulshadow, a virgin is somebody who has not had sex.
this lable can be used for a man and a woman.

oni x x

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When I lost my virginity, the girl I was with felt happy to "show me the ropes". That's probably the allure right there. You are giving a person an experience that they have never had before and it could be a rush to do so.

By the way, when I said that I lost mine, I actually meant last night! Amazing time that was....happened to get walked in on by her sister though

[edit on 22-6-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Im 13 and even I know that!!!
Oni, for the love of God! At your age!?! Get out there and you know you want to.................

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Atomix have you "done it?" lol.

im taking it slow and afterwards then i will "GO FOR IT!"

but until then i am not wasting it!

say as you all wish but until then do not try and tell me what i should do

with my life! i have made it very clear and you should respect my decision.

oni x x

ps: i am not mad with any one because you all have your opinion but dont tell me what i can and can not do. its my choice and im proud to be what i am! x x

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What are you waiting for oni? Just outa curiosity.....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
im waiting for the right person to come along.

some i care for.

oni x x

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Of course I haven't landed the plane.......unless your offering?!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join