It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your own POV for Zombie Apocalypse !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think this is a pretty funny and interesting topic on the internet. It is also a running joke at work with some guys of what you would do in a Zombie Apocalypse ! There are tons of guides on the internet of people trying to tell what they would do in the case of a zombie up rise. I came across this product on the internet searching around and thought it was worthy of sharing. It is a gun mount for a camera to be mounted on your gun ! You can make your own POV movie of you shooting up some zombies and showing you can do a barrel roll while shooting a gun. This kind of video making is very popular on YouTube and other gaming sites and forums of people making POV videos of them shooting people up on call of duty and halo etc. Thought it would be pretty cool to actually do this in a war or zombie apocalypse. I figured you could mount them on pistols and my favorite ar-15s !

Here is a link to more information of the mounts for guns
strikemark.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good luck finding a holster for that monstrosity.

At least with that, when I find the gun I will be able to tell which zombie ate you

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

The thing that caught my eye was when you stated, "The Zombie uprising".

We know we are really screwed when they can vote.

Oh wait, they already do

Oh well, if ya can't beat 'em...join 'em.
ZOMBIE REAGAN 2012!
edit on 15-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well I just thought it would be cool to film it. Like resident evil though if they are slow it would be like a game because they wouldnt be able to catch you. Real life is not like the movies. People will not come and check on you if your bleeding from your eyes and walking toward someone. They will run or just shot you anyways when you do not respond. They wont run up to you and ask you questions and be ate.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The Zombie Apocalyspe is one of my favourite topics at the moment.

Even at work I joke about what we'd do and what vehicles we'd have. Looking up funny riot stuff and funny tshirts on amazon fills most of my day.

Wether it's going to happen or not I don't care, but it'd be pretty amazing to see.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Good luck finding a holster for that monstrosity.

At least with that, when I find the gun I will be able to tell which zombie ate you

I lost it, hard, when I read that

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Star and flag for you as I would just join them. You never no it might be fun!

new topics

top topics

join