It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
2010 Recommendations of the European Committe on Radiation Risk: The Health Effeccts of Exposure To Low Dose Ionizing Radiation
1. The ECRR.
2. Basis and scope of this report
3. Scientific principles
4. Radiation risk and ethical principles
5. The risk assessment black box: ICRP
6. Units and definitions: extension of the ICRP system
7. Establishing the health effects at low dose: risk
8. Establishing the health effects at low dose: epidemiology
9. Establishing the health effects at low dose: mechanisms
10. Risks of cancer following exposure. Part I: early evidence
11. Risks of cancer following exposure. Part II: recent evidence
13. Non-cancer risks
14. Examples of application
15. Summary of risk assessment, principles and recommendations
16. List of ECRR members and other contributors to this report
Originally posted by kdog1982
Yea,nice thread on awareness.
Here is some reading for you also,since the fifties ,at least in America,we have been exposed to more then the normal amounts of radiation exposure.