It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland wrong again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No surprise -- Hoagland has been caught publishing incorrect data again. It has been said of his horrible web site "The 90s called. They want their HTML back." It has also been said that everything on the site is poppycock.

The latter is certainly true of "Von Braun's Secret Part 1", which contains such howling, screaming mathematical errors that the entire theory is instantly invalidated. Even Hoagland himself admitted, on his FB page a year ago, that the math was wrong -- he just hasn't "had time" to correct it.

Now it turns out that "Von Braun's Secret Part 2" is also wrong. The problem is in this image:

Here Hoagland is attempting to show that his Accutron watch responded to a "torsion wave" created by 3rd contact during the Venus transit of 2004. He notes third contact at 07:03:53, and fourth contact at 07:21:00. The problem is that those times are simply wrong. This official table clearly shows that, for Miami, the correct times are 07:07:33 EDT and 07:27:31 EDT.

The torsion wave theory was discredited decades ago. Hoagland's so-called science experiment detected nothing of the kind and is totally invalid.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Poor Richard, he is such a nice guy. Hoagland goes full force with every idea. they just never pan out for him, but he is interesting and has good intent i beleive. Intent is what matters most, even though he had some books and made some cash, who knows, but i still think hes a good guy, just hasnt found and proven the holy grail he is looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

I use to find Richard interesting back in the Art Bell days , but lately his claims have been so outrageous and his predictions flat out wrong .

He is simply a better dressed and well spoken David Willcox .
edit on 15-2-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

new topics

join