It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linsanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The legend continues. Just heard this one: Jeremy Lin, The Worlds Most Linteresting Man; he doesn't always shoot threes, but when he does, they are game winners.

Kid's pretty good. Needs to cut down on the turnovers but he's fearless.

What say you?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I hear a lot of comparison to tebow. I wish this would stop. Tebow was never the underdog, unappreciated, and untapped, overlooked like this guy.I wish him success. And when basketball doesnt pan out for him, he's got his brains to fall back on.

I am not even a basketball fan, I am however an underdog fan!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Well, the press has to have something to talk about, eh? The stories are similar, even Lin's production is similar to Tebow's, as he gets better in the fourth quarter. You are right, however, as Lin came, literally, from out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Alls I know is his rookie autograph jersey cards are selling over $1500usd. I can buy a Jordan rookie for that...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This kid has been very Linteresting to say the least. I love a true underdog story even though it's for the Knicks. Dude has put up made numbers since starting and getting normal playing time. He is what the Knicks needed for that offense & they will be a team to fear as long as Melo lets that happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

A couple of days ago someone said they were going for 300 bucks. That card skyrocketed.

That's a "Linsane" price for any card.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

LInconceivable, really.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It sucks Linsanity aint linsanity no more..

those few week/sdays were just a hype

top topics

join