It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's vice president, future leader visits U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I see that today the Future leader of China met with our president. I see the current leader is leaving this fall. Seems to be happening a lot around the world lately.

The visit by Xi — who will become the Communist Party leader this fall and is expected to succeed President Hu Jintao next March — has been billed as a getting-to-know-you moment with the man who will likely lead the emerging power for the next decade. He'll also visit Iowa and California in the coming days.

China's vice president, future leader visits U.S.
www.usatoday.com...

I do find this rather suspicious. It does seem to me that the world has had more leaders change in the past two years than in a rather long time.

edit on 14/2/12 by Attrei because: error in wording

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Back in the 70s , both China and Russia were so called 'Dedicated Communists'. Chinese peasants had to come home from work, usually farm laboring, and set about making or gathering items that could make, 'Pig Iron.

As the 80s approached the Western World set-out to ;
1. Tell all homeland Industries, Factories, Constructive Workshops etc. To simply SHUT-UP SHOP AND MOVE OUT TO ASIAN LANDS, THAILAND, BEHRIENG, CHINA, INDIA ETC. Told because that's where they could find Millions of Obedient, Skint Peasants.................Including Innocent Children.

2. Our industrialists obeyed the Western Worlds Investors and before long China and eventually Russia started to announce a growing number of Million / Billionaires.

China started to purchase UK companies as they went bankrupt. Russia started to purchase UK football clubs.

That is how the Western World went 'Broke', theoretically. For all is now invested in safer Gloal zones. Take a look at Germany. Said to have lost 2 world wars, Germany is the Richest country in Europe, owns 9/10ths of UK companies such as water suppliants, electricity suooliants etc.

With all this kaibosch about the middle east, do you really think China and the growing investors profit supplier such as Russia, are going to become the enemy of the Western World ????????

If so then think again and do some more research.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I do find this rather suspicious. It does seem to me that the world has had more leaders change in the past two years than in a rather long time.

Not suspicious, he's been in power since 2003, they get 5 year terms, they are able to renew the term once. 10 year maximum term, which will be up next March in 2013.

The visit by Xi — who will become the Communist Party leader this fall and is expected to succeed President Hu Jintao next March

join