It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anonymous a type of NWO Resistance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I didn't post this in the general conspiracies bit, because it's simply just a yes/no answer.

Are Anonymous a type of NWO Resistance?
Are they trying to stop the corrupt government and new world order?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anonymous is just a bunch of kids trying to ''fight the power''.
I'm not saying what they're doing is wrong, quite on the contrary actually. I'm saying that people should stop thinking that anonymous has the kind of power to stop the NWO.

But then again, maybe I'm underestimating the power of the internet.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

We are in the NWO already my friend and a group of hacktivists who basically just numb down sites so they take a moment before functioning again, whoopty doo that's gonna help tons of people.

So No they are not doing that actually they ain't doing much for me and you buddy
Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I didn't post this in the general conspiracies bit, because it's simply just a yes/no answer.

Are Anonymous a type of NWO Resistance?
Are they trying to stop the corrupt government and new world order?

To this day I am not sure what banner anonymous is riding under if not simply the banner of uber-troll. They have their fingers in so many pies and their attacks are so spread out that one must assume that it is simply a bunch of hackers chit chatting in irc who, on a whim, spontaneously go after whoever they feel deserves it that day...

If they are part of the alphabet agencies then they are 'socialing' the masses with serious efficiency.

If they are some hardcore centralized, anti nwo group then they are so unfocused that it is no surprise that their attacks haven't amounted to much other than a number of headaches for the IT guys getting paid overtime to fix the problems they have caused.

Personally, I totally disagree with them. Their hack and slash tools are dangerous, their attacks are unfocused and lack substance, they put innocent people in danger by releasing identifiable information about them, and they have proven absolutely nothing except that ---gasp--- police, military, and the government at large actually use email and routinely give their buddies (see hbgary) in the corporate/business world first dibs on big contracts.

I could have told anyone that without all the fanfare.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Of course it isn't a simple yes or no answer, though the answer IS simple: Anonymous is comprised of anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of it. As such, there is no ONE belief, no ONE goal, no ONE agenda.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hi op

im starting to yhink along the lines of this

anon is a cia/fbi tptb worker
the hits hes doing is to basically draw out other hackers
then round them up wen the time comes.
maybe lol

top topics

join