It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who needs a man? On Valentine's Day, girls, not guys, are happy to go solo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So who needs a man? On Valentine's Day, girls, not guys, are happy to go solo

dailymail.co.uk

Alexandra Richmond, senior consumer and lifestyles analyst at Mintel, said: ‘Singles are more likely than those in couples to feel that they don’t have to justify their expenditure.

'They buy themselves more treats and more than half have plenty of time to spend with their friends, compared to around one in three who are in a couple.

‘These singles are also exploring new things, trying out new clubs, restaurants and activities. In many ways, they are living life to the full compared to their coupled friends.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What's going on in your western society???
I am an Indian male and i don't care about 'valentine's day' because i don't need any special day to show my love to my wife.
Why you all are so vitriolic towards each other in most cases???
Don't you know you have every right to enjoy your life anyway you want but you also have to do your duty towards building a strong society based on a strong family base ??

dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
posting it two forums the same article to double your chances of stars and flags?

i show my love for my gal 24 - 7
Valentines day is christmas for relationships. where we honor love and companionship.

with your thinking we shouldnt have any holidays at all, those feelings should be expressed 365 days a year.

i understand your point and i agree but i also love Valentines day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
why did you post this twice?attention much?do some research try st valentine for starters.not all westerners are so stupid as to part with their cash for this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
posting it two forums the same article to double your chances of stars and flags?

i show my love for my gal 24 - 7
Valentines day is christmas for relationships. where we honor love and companionship.

with your thinking we shouldnt have any holidays at all, those feelings should be expressed 365 days a year.

i understand your point and i agree but i also love Valentines day.
It was a mistake as i am posting through my mobile. sorry.
I request mods to delete one thread.
Brother if you knew the state of network coverage in the rural parts of my country, you would understand that.
Again sorry...

new topics

top topics

join