It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know I am Sick Of Seeing This On The News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Compare the protest signs made by the OWS
they look so brand new as in imported papers Oh and why should be it all in English AGAIN?

For a war torn country the paper sure looks fresh reminds of that Libyan Crowd carrying a huge protest sign saying (Oil For The West) well that was sure an easy give away hint

Alasad kill Our Children Please help Us?
The Syrian opposition using kids as political tool, those mercenaries whoever they are they are sure taking there sweet time making sure there killings will be reported on By CNN and other news networks.

The youtube videos that i have seen of the so called killings they don't quite show whose doing the real actual killings yet the media takes it as a fact

This how the Syrian soldiers look like with there uniforms fit for combat in one of the videos on youtube i have seen a strange outfit.

A complete darken black uniform with a black hamlet, he is seen shooting at either people or something in which i always question these videos from YouTube the same videos that mainstream media is using them.
And try to justify a means to start a another war.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Kind of reminds me of the Ambassadors daughter of Kuwait saying how the Iraq soldiers were taking babies out of the incubators.
She never worked in a hospital.
No babies died on a hospital floor.

George SR used that example in a speech to justify war.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by downtown436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Kind of reminds me of the Ambassadors daughter of Kuwait saying how the Iraq soldiers were taking babies out of the incubators.
She never worked in a hospital.
No babies died on a hospital floor.

George SR used that example in a speech to justify war.

It was a complete lie, but not original in the least. In The Great War (WWI), there was similar propaganda for the same reason. To get people behind the war.

The one thing that suffered in the war was the truth. There were numerous stories in Britain of German soldiers parading round Belgium towns with babies on their bayonets

source

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You know when its propoganda when a small place like where I live (120k population) has reports in the local paper of what is happening in syria, usually our international news involves Obama getting a puppy or Oprah passing wind,
Most people where I live couldn't tell you anything about Syria, yet they all now have an opinion we should help and how Russia and China are wrong.

Funny that these same people had no idea about Libya either and yet supported that too.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Underneath the English is Arabic.

In addition to Syrian military, Iran has sent IRGC units to Syria as well to assist the government forces.
Report: Iran deploys 15,000 troops to help Syria's Assad

Source of op photo of little girl

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, either way we are set up for a mess. Russia has flip-flopped on backing Syria and Saudi has moved armor to the Jordan border after promising intervention within the next 72 hours. Iran is moving in their people in response to Saudi I believe.

join