It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating US base to be sent to MIddle East waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Pentagon is converting an aging warship into a floating base for use by U.S. commandos operating in the Middle East, according to a senior Defense Department official.

security.blogs.cnn.com...

There is def going to be a war soon. I wonder how the housing market is in Iran?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

hahaha. well i dont think there " bubble " has popped yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a floating base...sheez thats like saying to any enemy..... hey look at me, here i am, do you have what it takes to take me down and what follows then...omg they bombed and killed thousand..those fukers need to die now..common citizens we need to support our soldiers overseas.... They did tell me to leave my current job and work of psyop hollywood..but nooooooo i chose the fluro tube lights and minimum salary.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Floating US Base?.. You mean an Air-Craft Carrier?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Or perhaps they are covertly informing the public that parts of Florida is about to break off from the massive earthquake within the week. Hows that for some freaky info...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Setting up a legitimate target for a false flag !?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The ship most certainly would be worth a missile or two targetting it....but its hardly aircraft carrier sized....
The fact it is a base for unconventional forces that are primarily clandestine ops seems to indicate that they do plan for boots astride the Iranian soil at some future date.....
Why else go to the trouble?
However this ship will be an asset in the next several wars where the secret forces of democracy will be needed to sneak and peek and sometimes knock off the occaisional enemy or official.
There are several countries where this baby will be deployed in the near future as the NWO sows up the african resource bases and settles Irans hash....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I don't know I figured they would have had something like this already... Cant imagine it to be much different than aircraft carrier.. but who knows , I wonder if they will have an Applebees on it?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
reply to post by stirling

I don't know I figured they would have had something like this already... Cant imagine it to be much different than aircraft carrier.. but who knows , I wonder if they will have an Applebees on it?

lol

new topics

top topics

join