It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a martian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sometimes I just have to have a good laugh. Artical from Wired.com

( Quote ) Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wat.
edit on 13-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: in my honest opinion, there was no need for a second line.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

“Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten,” an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

ii know right

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

Didn't Newt also promise a permanent base on Mars by 2020 if elected?

I've heard this story before, I can't remember where though

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I've heard this story before, I can't remember where though

It can be traced back to Laura Eisenhower, a crazy who has been trading in on her grandfather's good name.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 2/13/2012 by Klassified because: Nevermind

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
LOL! A new term for my lexicon: CHRONONAUT. Awesome.

Too bad Obama didn't stay up there. And if such technology exists, can we beam up all of Capitol Hill and then close the stargate so they can't come back?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yup, There was a C2C on this, or maybe more than one.

Ed Dane is the remote viewing guy I think.

Why would they deny something like that rather than ignore it?

Source

Also joining the show was William Brett Stillings, who said he was in the Mars visitation program in the early 1980s along with Basiago, and such future luminaries as Barry Soetoro (Pres. Barack Obama), and Regina Dugan (the current head of DARPA). Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of Pres. Eisenhower, made an appearance as well, revealing that she was the target of a sophisticated recruitment effort to join the Mars colony in 2006-07, though she turned down the opportunity. Basiago announced that he plans to run for President in 2016.

Part of DARPA's Project Pegasus as a young child and now a practicing attorney, Andrew D. Basiago claims to be one of America's early time-space explorers. Appearing in the latter half of the show, he discussed his involvement with the CIA's Mars visitation program in 1980. The program, he said, was started in the 1970s, and transported people from a "jump room" (an elevator in El Segundo, CA that served as a kind of portal) to the surface of Mars. According to Basiago, Maj. Ed Dames taught a training course to several of the participants about what to expect in terms of humanoids and "predator species" on the Martian surface (Dames briefly appeared in the 4th hour and denied his involvement with the program).

Date: 11-10-11
Host: George Noory
Guests: Andrew D. Basiago, Greg Hunter

edit on 13-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 13-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 13-2-2012 by kawika because: add text

edit on 13-2-2012 by kawika because: added image

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

That must've been where he met Michelle.

top topics

join