It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Has EXORCISM During The Grammys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ok so we established she was dressed like a nun. But what do you guys think? Marketing ploy to get every one talking or maybe something deeper?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I hope you are joking, she clearly was not little red riding hood, she ruined her career yesterday, that display of utter blasphemy showed she's a scum bag who deserves to fail. I had to turn it off I felt wrong just watching it, she showed no repect for religion I.E. she has fans who are catholic, christian, baptist, c'mon!.
Minaj, Ga Ga, Madonna, Rhianna, and the rest of the little followers have no consious or concern for what they are doing, I really hope they pray, cause in my opinion they need it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Gaga is actually very spiritual and starts every concert with thanks to Jesus and her dead Aunt for helping her quit hard drugs. dunno about the others but iv'e been to a Gaga concert and she was very respectful in that aspect.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can't believe the responses here. 15 minutes in the spotlight is not good enough for some, so once they see the freeride is almost over the trainwrecking begins. Madonna, Whinehouse, GaGa, Minaj, and many others have to shock and awe these days to keep sales up-because it is all business, all about the dollar-and bad publicity is still publicity. The fastest quickest easiest legal way to make these wannabes disappear is to never mention them, even on a conspiracy site. BTW anyone see Bruno Mars flipout when he lost to Adele....censors were not fast enough. Someone should explain to him how the Grammys are for real musicians. We should do a social experiment on these non-singing singers and see how far they would go to get attention. HEY LOOK AT ME, I CANNOT SING BUT MY GOODS ARE POPPING OUT MY DRESS AND I HAVE BACKUP DANCERS TO MAKE YOU THINK I CAN DANCE AS WELL, MY MUSIC SUCKS BUT I BLOW, SO LOOK AT ME!! Whatever happened to songwriters and singers that gave us real music?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

You're focusing mainly on rap and popular culture music, that's your problem. There are other genres out there with performers that care about the quality and messages of their music, trust me. They're not ALL gone. I for one don't get the whole "Gaga, Perry, etc. etc." thing. None of it makes sense to me and I don't really like pop music as it is so I don't know anything really about celeb news or all that. :/ I just don't keep up. But really, it was just another stupid performance and I don't see why OP is reading into this so much. :/ Besides, even if it WERE something more sinister, it would not offend anyone of religions that were not Christianity or even atheists because it means nothing to them. I think some people just run around looking for conspiracies where there are none.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't usually get involved in these threads, but the Grammys last night were the oddest I have ever seen.

Rhianna and Chris Brown are the new Bobby and Whitney. Rhianna looked terrible, she's losing weight, partying too much, and getting back together with Brown and he actually won an award? How does he still have a career after beating her up brutally before the last awards show?

The performances were either mundane and boring, or over-the-top theatrical. Whatever happened to just some good music? Adele is a great singer, but her performance was long and boring, and they kept playing her music throughout the show and bugging me. Even Taylor Swift's performance was extremely boring, and it wasn't one of her newest or best songs, so why perform in at the Grammys?

That was the worst Grammys show I have ever seen, and from what I'm hearing on the Radio, everyone else thought the same thing.

On a Nationally Syndicated radio show this morning, a Country DJ had to admit he had never heard of a couple of the country winners!! They won a Grammy, yet a Country DJ didn't even know who they were?

Someone should get fired over last night's performance.

Also, when they celebrated all the lost souls from the past year, it was 4x longer than any tribute I've ever seen before! Did that many people die this year? I mean they usually put them up 1 at a time for 2 or 3 minutes, but last night they were up on screen 3 and 4 at a time for about 5 minutes or more! Why did so many musicians pass this year?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If you want the real conspiracy look on youtube about how Nicki sounds like Jay-Z but sped up. Some are claiming that it really is Jay-Z and that he's showing everyone how gullible they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What we have here is an Illuminati blood sacrifice and ritual, right before your very eyes.

Let me start out by stating how strange it is to me that Lady GaGa thanked Whitney Houston of all people in her acceptance speech at the Grammys last year. YouTube it (Lady GaGa 2011 Acceptance Speech Grammys). The Illuminati love to drop hints, some being very "in your face". Obviously this was planned beforehand.

The fact that Whitney Houston died on the 11th is also another hint. The number is 11 is a significant number for the Illuminati. 9/11 anyone? We wont go there.

I find it strange that the last song Whitney sang was "Yes, Jesus Loves Me" at Katie Perry's pre Grammy Awards party. Personally, I think between that time and the time she left Whitney was attacked and drugged. Have you seen the pics of her scratched up and blood dripping down her leg after she left the party? She was also looking crazy, sweaty and quite hysterical. They did this to her intentionally so that after they killed her the general public would be like "well she was doing drugs the night before and acting crazy, etc, etc.".

Another fact I want to ask about is why do so many celebs and entertainers die in hotel rooms without witnesses? I know SUPPOSEDLY her body guard and hairdresser were in the room and she was in the bathtub. I don't believe it.

Fast forward to last nights debauchery of crap called the Grammy s. They fooled a few of you with the crappy mix of old folks and weird music the first half of the night. But those of you with knowledge of the Illuminati surely must have seen the light pyramid with Whitney's photo hovering on top as Jennifer Hudson did the tribute. Then they capped the night off with Nicki Minaj's ritual. It was SATANIC. When she first starts her performance when she is in confession with the priest notice the Baphomet ring on her hand. The ritual screamed Illuminati. The hooded robes, the columns. It was down right hideous. I'm not sure who's blood sacrifice Whitney was, maybe Nicki's. Still looking in to it...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I've acutallyseen that video and it was a good laugh because they sound dead on! But I thinj it being an acutal fact is a little stretch wouldn't you say

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HiddenInPlainSight

Yes I noticed a lot of symbolism during the show as well. I dint katch GaGas "thank you" speech were she thanked whitney which indeed is strange to me! If you katch Nicki's performance pay attention to the glass windows the set was staged to imitate a catholic church.
In one of the church windows (windows you see in churches that are designed I kant think of the word for them) you kan kleary see the head of Baphomet. Also as my friend @HiddenInPlainSight points out she has on that ring.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Onika Maharaj? Yeah she's like the Trini version of Gaga. Funny extreme eclectic "urban" entertainment oh and a voice to go with it.

Here we go...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Taken by itself the performance by Minaj could be easily dismissed as more crap designed to shock and generate controversy. But taken in the context of the more blatant use of occult or quasi occult symbols and themes by all of her peers, with last week's Madonna Super Bowl performance as an example, it all looks a bit suspicious.

I've practically grown up watching Madonna and she has never seemed particularly "deep" and I would say even her most controversial themed performance of "Like a Prayer" back in the day was pretty much like all of her other stuff, dance routines designed to show off her knickers and views best left to her gynecologist. Her Super Bowl performance was a bit of an attention getter for the heavy, awkward look of the costumes and choreography. Heavy head dress and chunky costumes are usually associated with ceremonial dance and don't really mesh well with modern acrobatic stage performances, especially not the kinds I have associated Madonna with in the past.

Wasn't Minaj a part of that Super Bowl performance? I believe she was. Was she continuing a ritual set in motion last week? Hey, this site is all about conspiracies so it doesn't hurt to wonder.

Last week I shrugged off the conspiracy talk about Madonna's performance. But I kept an open mind to see if something would happen. Well, something has. One of entertainment's legends is dead. While nobody can say Whitney's death was an absolute shock, the fact she died NOW as opposed to all the fifty gazillion other times she was into heavier garbage than prescription drugs is a bit surprising. And as far I last read, it looks like she died more from accidental drowning than the expected overdose. But it remains to be seen, of course, what the official cause will be.

Taken by itself Minaj's act was just more hollyweirdness. Taken in a wider context of what else is on display in pop music at this time, it's a bit suspicious.

I didn't see the whole act. My husband was watching it on DVR and I was just popping by to catch some of the more interesting moments. At first I took it to be a trailer to a horror movie or an act by Lady Gaga in dark makeup. It took me awhile to figure out what I was looking at. Then I shrugged and had hubby fast forward through it. It was not entertaining in the least even in high speed. So much of these quasi occult/Illimunati kinds of acts are really kind of tedious. It must require a lot of patience to be an evil reptilian overlord.

Oh and speaking of me confusing her with Gaga, we really need a thread to discuss if there is some sort of occult conspiracy that requires brunettes and black chicks to bleach their hair into ugly dead straw. Are they sacrificing pigment to Satan in exchange for the money to buy really ugly overpriced clothes? It boggles the mind. Rhianna, Ms. Germanotta, Ms. Minaj, not everybody can pull that look off like Gwen Stefani and Debbie Harry can.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by hapablab
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I hope you are joking, she clearly was not little red riding hood, she ruined her career yesterday, that display of utter blasphemy showed she's a scum bag who deserves to fail. I had to turn it off I felt wrong just watching it, she showed no repect for religion I.E. she has fans who are catholic, christian, baptist, c'mon!.
Minaj, Ga Ga, Madonna, Rhianna, and the rest of the little followers have no consious or concern for what they are doing, I really hope they pray, cause in my opinion they need it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Gaga is actually very spiritual and starts every concert with thanks to Jesus and her dead Aunt for helping her quit hard drugs. dunno about the others but iv'e been to a Gaga concert and she was very respectful in that aspect.

I didn't know she did that, I just seen her videos and a lot of them to me look blasphemous, and that always confused me about her, she seems like she would be a really nice person and she seems really kind to people, but then turn around and swallow a rosary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join