It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indigo children on the rise?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just for any empiricists that don't believe in the soul or the chakras it contains..

www.affs.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Here is a thread explaining this more deeply Synastheasia & Holistic Sensory Perception

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
The problem with these theories is that they are based on other theories
that haven´t been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt:

1. Reincarnation.
2. The existence of a soul.

Until these two questions have been answered, all other subsequent theories are based on belief,
and hence are completely irrelevant.
edit on 13-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

So is general relativity
The laws of THermodynamics
Energy conservation
Why birds migrate

These are all theories that have not been disproved but nevertheless, THEORIES.
Not paradigms or axioms

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I've just recently learned about the concept of Indigo children. I've always known that I was different, but have always felt that I was different in a positive way. Not only mentally superior, but more understanding, forgiving, and sensitive to those around me. Don't get me wrong, I'm no push over. I've served up a few knuckle sandwiches on a few occasions when I felt the person just had it in for me.. but that's neither here nor there. Point being, if I was different, then different was a good thing. I noticed all of the attributes of an Indigo child in myself before ever learning about the concept. When I finally learned about Indigo children today and read through the attributes, it was as if I was staring into a mirror. People who say that almost anyone can claim to possess these attributes, its just simply not true. I didn't notice anyone else cursing out teachers for treating them with disrespect, or being used as a ringer in an honors student quiz bowl when I wasn't even an honors student (due to lack of interest). The teacher who recommended me was scorned at first, but was later praised after I dominated the competition. When I was 2 I used to tell adults, including my parents, that "I'm the boss". Shortly after I realized it was my father's labor that provided for the family and from that point on I respected that. Numerous times I've said to multiple people "I feel like I'm different". Multiple computers, dishwashers, washing machines, video game consoles, and other electronics frequently crap out on me. Ultimately. the point I'm trying to make is that the question as to whether or not you are an Indigo should not be "have I ever acted in that way?", but rather "have I consistently met these attributes in an extreme fashion?". There is a lot of depression and negative things that go along with this, especially prior to learning why you are different. It is very inconsiderate to trivialize the matter by either writing it off, or assessing yourself dishonestly. At the very least, its evident that there is group of people cut from the same mold sharing many of these attributes, whether or not they have "Indigo" auras or not.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
science has claimed to prove a sould leaving the body. so were getting closer to it being more than just a theory.

wow, really could you add a link to this . i would love to read about it

thanks

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

science has claimed to prove a sould leaving the body. so were getting closer to it being more than just a theory.

wow, really could you add a link to this . i would love to read about it

thanks

I'd love to see this too.
Very interested.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Friend, the Human Soul have been seen, and has been weighed. Look it up.
I myself have seen the Spirit depart the Human Receptacle, not once, bur several times at the scene of car wrecks, and I saw the Spirit descend into my son's body when he sucked his first air. The doctor saw it too, we discussed it after. He told me he has sees it all the time, and I believe him.

The freakiest thing I ever experienced was the first time I stepped out of my body. I was sitting in a chair, and stood up, then sat down again for no reason at all. I thought to myself, "why did I stand?" Then I stood again, and this time got a glance over my left shoulder, and saw my own knee. The last time I stood, and turned around, and saw my body sitting in the chair, seemingly asleep. I have been out many times since that.
edit on 5/18/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Friend, the Human Soul have been seen, and has been weighed. Look it up.
I myself have seen the Spirit depart the Human Receptacle, not once, bur several times at the scene of car wrecks, and I saw the Spirit descend into my son's body when he sucked his first air. The doctor saw it too, we discussed it after. He told me he has sees it all the time, and I believe him.

The freakiest thing I ever experienced was the first time I stepped out of my body. I was sitting in a chair, and stood up, then sat down again for no reason at all. I thought to myself, "why did I stand?" Then I stood again, and this time got a glance over my left shoulder, and saw my own knee. The last time I stood, and turned around, and saw my body sitting in the chair, seemingly asleep. I have been out many times since that.
edit on 5/18/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

do you work for emergency services? i don't discredited what you believe; i was not there and did not see what you have seen; but i am skeptical by nature. when they have said they have weighed the body before death and after the last breath, i have always thought how do we know that change in weight is not the volume of air leaving the lungs? i have had a few OBE in my time and they are very freaky

top topics

<< 1   >>

join