It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indigo children on the rise?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
youtu.be...

these are just a few. lots more. something is goin on. i think its an evolved sould reincarnated from past lives.its good to see children like this. imagine the impact these children are gonna have when they get older. new souls coming to help the awakening. i put it here because it deals with the souls and thats metaphysics. so anyway, enjoy these gems, lots more on youtube, but it gives me hope for the future.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
this kid is amazing.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

this last video has been posted i think, but i wanted to make it available here too, just food for thought.
youtu.be...
edit on 13-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I really despise the name 'indigo children'. What we are dealing with here are child prodigies. They have been around for as long as humans have roamed the world. Shame that some earlier ones lost out being reported due to the lack of the printed word.

Here are some listed that we do know of:
en.wikipedia.org...

Just remember that in the middle ages for example being a clever kid from a poor family might have got you the title of 'witch' or 'sorcerer', which wasn't very good as you and your family could end up having their backsides burned on the stake. So they would not have reported it. Also many poor children in the past just did not have any access to education, where their genius would have been noted. Nowadays any Dick, Tom and Harry has a camera and access to the internet. Schools will note clever kids and we can now test the IQ of children more reliably and hence notice when someone is above average.

There are no more or no less clever kids out there, people just flaunt them better. If some here would use common sense rather than looking at things through their star shaped coo-coo glasses, they would know that. Indigo children...indeed...tchhh

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why does it always have to be indigo?? They're special, yes. But indigo, star seeds etc. are just words to keep the illusion of alien hybrids and other theories alive IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i would like to make a correction and run a rebuttal.indigo children are called that because they are born with their auras indigo, that was a noted by the lady who coined the term. secondly, i am familiar that the percentages of "indigo children" arent any higher with the earth human ratio. lets say that 2 out of every 1000 are gifted. well, thats still a big number. not to mention the ease of communications nowadays. a child with an extroardinary gift would have found a way to exercise their mind. you hear about em, beethoven, michaelangelo, shakespeare, etc. it gives me hope. and it should to you too. it isnt a hoax, or conspiracy, just a trend im noticing lately. these are positive kids with healthy appetites for knowledge, id rather write about that than about our govt.
edit on 13-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
everyone is a past soul that is reincarnating...

an indigo is a specific type of soul..incarnated here AT THIS TIME in order to facilitate a less stressful transition into the coming age.

they were supposedly being born about 25 years ago...so they are just now becoming adults and entering positions of power....

let the good times roll

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Do we have any information to suggest that some people ARE some form of hybrid or new breed?

Do we have any information to suggest that some people are NOT some form of hybrid or new breed?

Deny ignorance.

History shows us spontaneous DNA evolution and manipulation is possible, so technically it's plausible.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
everyone is a past soul that is reincarnating...

an indigo is a specific type of soul..incarnated here AT THIS TIME in order to facilitate a less stressful transition into the coming age.

they were supposedly being born about 25 years ago...so they are just now becoming adults and entering positions of power....

let the good times roll

i feel the same way you do. so, working with the indigo children help theory, that would mean that either they are strategically placed by karma or divine spirit to survive any bad disaster, or, higher souls wouldnt come here if the earth was just gonna go haywire on us on dec 21. so, yes this gives me hope. if theyre here to help facilitate, it sais things are gonna get better.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There are no indigo children or people.. Everyone here calls normal people "sheeple" and yet folks here jump onto the bandwagon of some hippy from the 60's who wants to feel superior all because he had a massive '___' trip and wanted to sell loads of books about it.

I've read the list of pre-requisites that would indicate that you are possibly an Indigo thing. Me and nearly everyone I know meet over 75% of that list.

If you think your an Indigo person, your not.. Your no better than the rest of us.. Get over it!!

oh and peace

Rock Ape

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Im w/ above posters. There is no such thing as an Indigo Child per pe. As defined by new agers, an Indigo is more than human. This is utterly ridiculous and dangerous thinking.

What these children are are pridigies. They're extrememly talented and quite fascinating indeed, but @ the end of the day they're in the same boat w/ Bach, Leonardo, Tony Iommi and Shakespeare. They're not alien souls sent to save us. Telling the child this will only perpetuate the damage that this selfish thinking creates.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
This is utterly ridiculous and dangerous thinking.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well it's pretty much the foundation of religious ideology is it not?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
you fail to understand the term of indigo child. i gave my term for it. a child born with an indigo aura. hence it means they are more evolved with their soul. we are all equal, just on different paths of learning. and to reply to someone else, ive never said that i was an indigo. im acknowledging their prevalance in my world, and welcome it. any child at the age of three can play concertos is most definitely above the norm. when it gets to a point to where it transcends, "normal rate of learning" or "normal understanding", even substitute normal for extroardinary and that doesnt express the talent these kids have. you draw like that girl. go play with that big cat like tippi, please, help that 12 yr old disprove einstein. that 3 yr old, he is getting his talents from his soul. he hasnt had enough time this go around in his life to accumulate the skills to do that. that just doesnt "happen".
just sayin. there are somethings in life that deserve a higher explanation. just kinda cool. i forgot my favorite extroardinary young talent. sungha jung.

youtu.be...

his new one. really good.
youtu.be...

hes got a lot of his own stuff too, he just likes doin popular songs.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The problem with these theories is that they are based on other theories
that haven´t been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt:

1. Reincarnation.
2. The existence of a soul.

Until these two questions have been answered, all other subsequent theories are based on belief,
and hence are completely irrelevant.
edit on 13-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
science has claimed to prove a sould leaving the body. so were getting closer to it being more than just a theory.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

1. Reincarnation.

Until these two questions have been answered, all other subsequent theories are based on belief,

This is the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum. Theories abound here.

Interesting theory, OP.

BTW, how do you find out what color your aura is? I am curious what color mine is.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

History shows us spontaneous DNA evolution and manipulation is possible, so technically it's plausible.

History also shows us how stoopid history is.

Yew have bought into this Matrix!

Ribbit

Ps: The "Indigo Children" are on the rise and it's part of the Confusion Factor of this Matrix.
Sew it's kNot genetic manipulation, it's Soul Manipulation.

edit on 13-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

1. Reincarnation.

I think your missing the point that there are people who can actually see auras. And feel them as well, its even documented in science as those with synaesthesia who feel colours with emotion..its strange to be able to feel a colour its indescribable and impossible to explain this to someone who hasn't experienced it...but children have discussed experiencing it, when they claim it without even knowing what the implications are for science etc i.e. no agenda, then its rather a compelling case.

quite simply ESP exists and this leads to the notion of a spirit or higher form of consciousness beyond what is currently acknowledged by science... sorry but its just plain selfish for materialists/atheists to demand that the soul be proven with quantifiable evidence... it is proven because the children are here... there are kids that can tell you the contents of a scrunched up picture that they never seen before.... they place it under their arms and then close thier eyes and see the information of the image. They demonstrate this publicly and yet all scientists from most contry do is ignor it assuming it to be a hoax without even investigating it. Thats right "scoff" "thats not possible (we wont even bother thinking about it let alone looking into it)" well guess what that which goes un investigate will still remain a reality whether its looked into or not and sciences as it stands will either fall and be rebuilt on honourable foundations when these kids as adults pull the rug from under the ignorant or there will be a complete spiritual revolution.

Look up super psychic children if you are interested

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

1. Reincarnation.

I think your missing the point that there are people who can actually see auras. And feel them as well, its even documented in science as those with synaesthesia who feel colours with emotion..its strange to be able to feel a colour its indescribable and impossible to explain this to someone who hasn't experienced it...but children have discussed experiencing it, when they claim it without even knowing what the implications are for science etc i.e. no agenda, then its rather a compelling case.

quite simply ESP exists and this leads to the notion of a spirit or higher form of consciousness beyond what is currently acknowledged by science... sorry but its just plain selfish for materialists/atheists to demand that the soul be proven with quantifiable evidence... it is proven because the children are here... there are kids that can tell you the contents of a scrunched up picture that they never seen before.... they place it under their arms and then close thier eyes and see the information of the image. They demonstrate this publicly and yet all scientists from most contry do is ignor it assuming it to be a hoax without even investigating it. Thats right "scoff" "thats not possible (we wont even bother thinking about it let alone looking into it)" well guess what that which goes un investigate will still remain a reality whether its looked into or not and sciences as it stands will either fall and be rebuilt on honourable foundations when these kids as adults pull the rug from under the ignorant or there will be a complete spiritual revolution.

Look up super psychic children if you are interested

quite right......what this intelligent person said, lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

1. Reincarnation.

What hasn't been answered is dew YOU really exist?

Until YOU can answer that question, with proof, your theory of theories is mundane.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i think therefore i am. i exist to myself, i have consciousness, so i exist. there i answered your question. next!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Can we just start calling them Nu-Agers? I think that term fits them quite nicely. This isn't really any new phenomena. Just another generation of depressed young people who feel a need to define themselves in a way that makes them special. What's amusing about this generation is the X-Men-like qualities they've adopted and claimed to have now... the special powers and senses that seperates them from all the 'lower energies'. According to all the indigos, they should all be in the process of ascending to the fourth dimension and their DNA is changing. Any day now...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join