It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indications of election fraud in Maine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Once again there's indication of election fraud in the republican race the fraud is becomming more of a rule than an exception. Watcht heVote2012 is tracking the precincts and sofar got 1911 total votes, putting Paul in the lead with 43% against Romneys 38%.

The following video got several claims about fraud. It claims 1800 votes was lost, I dont know if it has anything to do with Washington county that got postponed to Feb 18, 1:30pm at Washington Academy in East Machias, because of snow and now wont count towards the general result??!? These 1800 votes should mainly be Gingrich and Paul votes.

The video also points out that Gingrich consistently finished in 3rd or 4th place since announcing he was favoring to end the FED. Finally the video compare the accidently pre-released results from google with the actual results from Maine and incluede the 1800 missing votes (1000 for Paul and 800 for Gingrich).

At a gathering in Portland, state Republican Chairman Charlie Webster announced Romney had won with 2,190 votes, or 39 percent, compared to 1,996 — about 36 percent — for Ron Paul, the only other candidate to aggressively compete in the state. Rick Santorum received 989 votes and Newt Gingrich won 349, but neither actively campaigned there. Other candidates drew 61 votes.

The totals reflected about 84 percent of the state's precincts. Webster insisted that any caucus results that come in after Saturday wouldn't be counted no matter how close the vote.

"Some caucuses decided not to participate in this poll and will caucus after this announcement," Webster said. "Their results will not be factored in. The absent votes will not be factored into this announcement after the fact." AP

Caucuses in Washington County scheduled Saturday were postponed until February 18 because of a major snowstorm that blanketed the region. Earlier, the state party’s Executive Director Michael Quatrano said county officials were told the results would not count toward the total. TimeSwampland

But Washington County GOP Chairman Chris Gardner objected, saying he had known his county's tally wouldn't be included in Saturday's announcement but didn't realize it wouldn't be counted at all. He said he had called state party leaders and "expressed my complete and utter dismay." AP 2

Is that like in Iowa when the gov said "If Ron Paul wins, it won't count?" Or when some precinct's tallies got lost on the way to a "secret location" but the 2 "front runners" discussed it and agreed on a number they were with comfortable with?

Interesting enough google and CNN reports the same amount of votes (5524 total votes) but diffrent percentages of pricints counted.
CNN reports a total of 95% of the pricincts counted.
Google reports 83,7% of the precincts counted.

They canceled 17% of the precintcs where Paul was doing good.
The Romney campaign had a hand in the sites that was canceled.

The Paul campaign had tried to lower expectations somewhat during the day, alleging that the Romney campaign had been involved in some tricky business, and predicting that the results would be very close.

In particular, a senior Paul aide had suggested that the Romney campaign was involved in the cancellation of Washington County’s caucuses, a small county where Paul’s campaign had expected to do well. “It’s not completely insidious, but they knew we were going to swamp it up there,” said Paul campaign chairman Jesse Benton.

The state GOP said that the caucuses were cancelled due to inclement weather.

Read more: www.politico.com...Politico

On Lew Rockwells website we find the following post that tells how 19 extra votes turned up when it ws time to vote for delegates in Portland.

Looks like something fishy took place up here. I attended my local GOP caucus. When you first registered, you were given 2 cards. A yellow card to vote in the straw poll, and a green card to vote for delegates to the Maine State GOP Convention, where the delegates will be choose to go to the National Convention. I threw my name in the hat to be a delegate.

Well, when it came time to vote for the delegates, during the count, the caucus chair announced there was a problem. There were 19 more ballots that were turned in verses the number of green cards were turned in. According to party rules, the vote is voided.

Of course, it was asked why not just take the ballots that are there, and count those, and announce who were going to be the delegates. The chair announced that it didn't matter if there was 1 more ballot or a million more ballots, the vote was void.

As of this moment, I have no idea what is going to happen. I can tell you that of the 73 delegates that were allocated to Portland to go to the State Convention, a majority of them would have been Ron Paul supporters. The turnout was awesome for Dr. Paul. Young, middle aged, older etc. The spokesman who spoke on behalf of Dr. Paul was a military vet, and probably the same age as Dr. Paul.
LewRockwell

edit on 12-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
My only question is what can we do to fix/stop this. I pray everyday someone with more power than me will stand up and do what is right but it's not happening. What is it going to take. God save us all...

My last question is - Were Are The Good GUYS? Im not seeing any.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This video is similar to the others and got some annoying music, but here Ron Paul address the missing precincts himself, indicating they might have put him in the lead.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
More indications that the postponing of the caucus in Washington County was done to push Mitt Romney in the lead. This post also shows that the Paul campaign is starting to fight back, demanding to get back what was stolen.

LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tonight the campaign of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul sent an email to supporters regarding today’s caucus results from the state of Maine. See below for a portion of comments from Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Manager John Tate.

“Ron Paul will win the most delegates out of Maine tonight.

“In fact, he will probably even win the ‘beauty contest’ straw poll the media has already called for Mitt Romney – even before all the votes have been tallied.

“In Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – the caucus was delayed until next week just so the votes wouldn’t be reported by the national media today.

“Of course, their excuse for the delay was ‘snow.’

“That’s right. A prediction of 3-4 inches – that turned into nothing more than a dusting - was enough for a local GOP official to postpone the caucuses just so the results wouldn’t be reported tonight.

“This is MAINE we’re talking about. The GIRL SCOUTS had an event today in Washington County that wasn’t cancelled!

“And just the votes of Washington County would have been enough to put us over the top.

“This is an outrage. But our campaign is in this race to win, and will stay in it to the very end.

“Congressman Paul’s message of liberty and Constitutional principles is resonating with Americans everywhere who are sick and tired of the status quo establishment, and we plan to take this campaign on to ‘Super Tuesday’ and beyond.” buisnesswire

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Noticed another indicator of fraud/problems in Maine. The counts from WatchTheVote2012 do not match what the Maine GOP reports for the same counties. Only looking at the counties which is completed on WatchTheVote2012 first number is wtv2012 second number is from the GOP site.

Androscoggin RP:262/221__MR:173/148__RS:188/132__NG:13/12 GOP got RP -41 MR -25 RS-65 NG+1
Knox_______ RP:98/100___MR:96/96____RS:32/32____NG:24/24 GOP got +2 for Paul??
Aroostook___ RP:81/81____MR:26/26____RS:13/13____NG:17/17 NO PROBLEMS.

I am not sure how accurate any of these sites are, but it is still interesting that they dont have the same numbers in 2/3 of the counties, if the pattern continued in the other counties Paul would have been even closer to the lead even without Washington county which was postponed until today 13/2-2012.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Voter fraud???

Was the GOP involved?

Is the sun hot?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Actually the site says Paul is at 43 and Romney is at 33 (rather than the 38 in the original post). When I first started watching this page Paul was 9 percent ahead. The page was updated and though the media was saying Mitt won, Paul went up another percent.

Paul will win this race, but they will only let it be news whenever the spotlight is gone and in people's mind Romney won. Is it often in races of the past that they change the winner weeks after a vote because I think it's poised to happen a second time this cycle.

new topics

top topics

join