It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul actually running for president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok SO im in the UK and only seen stuff about Ron Paul on here so excuse my ignorance. But was just wondering is he actually going for presidency or just a senate seat or whatever you guys call it over there. I always assumed he was going for president but ive listened to a few radio shows over here regarding the US elections and he never gets a mention, like at all as if he doesnt exist. So id be gratefull if someone could clear it up for me thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i think he's running for mayor in some big city, who really knows forsure?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes he is running for president, highest seat of the Executive branch
The media ignored him a lot at first now they just consider him a fringe
the alternative media, like ats and dailypaul, is where the real info is at.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
2012 Presidency. And he is surely the only DECENT one looking to to run against Obama right now. The other candidates are worst than Beavis & Butthead. Romney actually DOES look just like Butthead for sure...

So Ron Paul is not mentioned over there that much? Well, then that makes two places then because they dont really seem very generous on giving him decent media coverage over here in America either.

Absolute CONFIRMATION to me that anyone in the media who gets tons of coverage, and is portrayed as good, is really actualy a TOTAL ANTI-AMERICA DIRTBAG. And the truly good men are either NOT covered well by the media, or their character is tarnished as best as the media can try to do.
edit on 11-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ron Paul is running for United States President for the third time. Jon Stewart did a spot on the daily show a couple times about this exact thing. The news barely mentions Ron Paul in the U.S., not surprised he's not mentioned anywhere else, either. Heres that Jon Stewart clip that sums it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He's running for presidency. He's basically the only Republican candidate that doesn't mirror a fascist.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No hes not mentioned here at all, they just go on about Newt, Mitt and Barak

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If you'd like to learn more about Ron Paul then go to:

www.ronpaulflix.com

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Senate and Mayor lol craziest stuff i heard all day you mention Ron Paul but dont know what hes running for

few things

He is a Doctor of 30 yrs running his own Practice delivered 4000 babies in his words

Sitting Represenative of Texas (R) 12 term

3rd Time Running for President

He doesnt get good coverage and isnt considered a crediable but he is the only real person running 77 yrs old and has heavy youth support

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Senate and Mayor lol craziest stuff i heard all day you mention Ron Paul but dont know what hes running for

few things

He is a Doctor of 30 yrs running his own Practice delivered 4000 babies in his words

Sitting Represenative of Texas (R) 12 term

3rd Time Running for President

He doesnt get good coverage and isnt considered a crediable but he is the only real person running 77 yrs old and has heavy youth support

Did you even read what I said in the OP??

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ron is a bad ass,,,only guy we have had to run in a long time that is honest

top topics

join