It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're American!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You should go along with the program...
The way these people are starting to act is pretty scary..
They want to overthrow the government cause its corrupt and whatever..
Yeah our constitutional rights are being suppressed but don't you think it really is to keep US safe?
think about all the foreign people that live in this country whom weren't born and raised in America who own firearms.

this country must go on to live for 1000+ years.
we are America the greatest country on earth.

and even though some see us as evil
sometimes we have to do some messed up shizzle to get the right outcome
so what im really trying to say is be a good sheeple and you will live.
be a revolutionary and try to overthrow this supposed corrupt/ evil government and you will disappear :]

We are a young Empire. and the Empire does strike back. remember that.
the vision of living on earth where EVERY man woman and child can embrace freedom is close.
NWO should be your best friend. no country that holds a communist grip on their people is a good one.
America is only doing this for a short amount of time to ensure domestic tranquility.
edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps in title

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawlz0rz

wonder if this guy is one of those DHS guys?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i hope your right, but in the mean time i will be careful.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
At first I thought you were being sarcastic. Now I'm worried. Do you really believe that you should support the US government unconditionally?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Enjoy paying back all that debt while you stay nice and obedient.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Must...not...troll...

I think you're very misguided, what good is being American when you are not treated as an American. To have our Constitutional rights trampled so unchecked is wrong and it is our duty to make it right.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Nah man. i am an 18 year old american citizen.
equally enraged at the current NDAA bill as many others have the right to be.
no DHS here.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I love the satire bro

wait...this IS satire

...right?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

" Yeah our constitutional rights are being suppressed but don't you think it really is to keep US safe? "

After reading that sentence , I just have to put this Thread into the Trash Bin of Naiveties . EPIC FAIL.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

ha alright as long as ur not the DHS u have the right to have an opinion, in my book

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
I love the satire bro

wait...this IS satire

...right?

Bingo. you get a star :]
I feel like a freaking swine living here now.
im in debt and dont even own a credit card!
my grandparents who are both retired and have paid their dues to this country for the longest are on a fixed income and the government keeps trying to make them hop through loop hole after loop hole
which will inevitably end up with us losing our house.
it isn't right. no country should make their citizens go through these things.
especially America we should be the leading example on being free. but that is no longer the case.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I actually had to read this thread like three times......Are you saying that holding people in concentration camps would be a good thing? That NDAA is good? and internet censorship is good?

That all Americans should go along with this NWO ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The new US oath of Allegiance, "I do somberly swear to accept all that my Gov says to follow all TSA DHS and FEMA rules guide lines, to pay close attention to all laws governing me, I do also affirm that i will not say nothing to the contradiction of the P act of the NDAA2012, to keep an eye on all round me, to report all suspicious activity to the FBI DHS, so me, in the name of freedom" ZIG GOV ZIG GOV for it knows best for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is so many things wrong with this country. The people who don't like having there right violated at every turn, are not going to just take it. There are people who would do whatever the government asked them to do even if they knew it was wrong. Then, there are people who would rather stand up for what is right.

America is a powerful nation because it bullies other countries into doing what it wants them to do. That's not right. The American government has gone way to far when it comes to abusing it's power. I refuse to sat back and believe the bs that our government has our best interest at heart when in fact they could careless about it's people.

Whoever wants to believe that the American government loves us and would never harm it's people in anyway can be sheeple and believe that. However, the ones us who know better will never believe that.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Rocketgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"A person who gives up liberty for protection deserves neither"-Thomas Jefferson.
With your confused state of mind, your giving TPTB power to encage us, They already have taken so much from us. Did you help sign the patriot act, saying "hey its ok"? C'mon Be Reasonable.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I was sure it was satire.

I agree with you completely though. There's so many things wrong with this country, but it won't stay this way forever. It's a cycle. This is what happens when people give too much faith and power to their government and forget what our principles are. Things like this serve as a reminder.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And corporations, they are what makes the U.S. successful.

Everything we enjoy in life was brought to us by a corporation. You should thank your lucky stars that corporations exist for the benefit of the people.

Our primary purpose in life should be serve corporations, do what is asked, and be grateful for what we get back from our fabulous corporations.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You're 18. Like me, you're pretty young. I was skeptical of a lot of things at first. After sticking around a while and really digging hard, I found out that I changed my mind.

We are the ones who voted these people into office, we are the ones that pay taxes, therefore it is our civic duty to be sure that they keep to their oaths, to raise a fury when they don't, and to boot them out if they don't listen.

It is our civic duty to be sure that our leaders are following the protocol outlined in the Constitution and that their authority is firmly grounded in it; if there is every a situation where it is not, it is our responsibility both as men(or women lol) and citizens to oust a treasonous government and peacefully elect a new one.

It is your duty both as a citizen and a man to not simply go along with the program, but to ensure that the program follows the law of the land.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

i am an 18 year old american citizen.
equally enraged at the current NDAA bill as many others have the right to be.
no DHS here.

So, you were being sarcastic.
Eighteen, eh?
Have you decided for which candidate you will vote in the Pres Election in November?
Very interested to know.

My youngest just turned 21.... I really do want to know what youth are feeling and thinking, and what they will or will not do this year.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Definitely man.. these times are frigid, so many things are in motion right now that the world is seriously at the brink.
i just hope that in 30 years we can write in our history books that Freedom prevailed through the fog of war.

Running in circles haha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join