It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well we can't say for sure if some nut job will try to disrupt the games with a few bomb scares.London has seen enough of those in the past..as for a Zionist planned attack on the games is highly doubtful..i agree with some of the symbols that the op has mentioned...my take on it is, that advertising /designers put these images in as a very clever marketing tool .You only have to do a quick search to see how many hits the Olympic games logo conspiracy posts are getting...all free advertising that goes viral around the world..we are seeing it a lot more in music videos especially in rap music..dare i say it, the Illuminati are becoming a cash magnet

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

we dont have long till the olympics, surely it would be worth doing a vid just incase!!

mmm, perhaps we/i/you could make a thread on proactive thinking for ideas to combat the 'elite' terrorist threat at the olympics/project bluebeam, collect ideas and put them into video format for the world,, kjust think of all those inventors in their sheds at home and what they could come up with!!!

namaste.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by jNormal

we dont have long till the olympics, surely it would be worth doing a vid just incase!!

mmm, perhaps we/i/you could make a thread on proactive thinking for ideas to combat the 'elite' terrorist threat at the olympics/project bluebeam, collect ideas and put them into video format for the world,, kjust think of all those inventors in their sheds at home and what they could come up with!!!

namaste.

Why not focus on saving the world instead?

Wile typing that i just remembered that people are too dumb/manipulated to take any of this seriously.
Sad to be honest...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I'm currently in the progress of gathering images/information to maybe make a video. Even if nothing does come from it, it's something to kill my boredom this half-term

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

please take a step back and try look at the bigger picture.. research symbols/talismans and their effect on the subconscious.

here is a film worth checking out- the esoteric agenda- www.youtube.com... [it is also available in 10 min sections]

also, watch- rik clay 2012:transition of the ages!! the first couple of parts are a little dodgy but its well worth sticking with!

remember, it is our fear and ignorance that has created the world we're in at the mo!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah. Also the colours of their T-shirts are the colours of the olympic rings Red, green, blue, back yellow...

...ooooooooohhhhhhh

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I hope everyone feels very silly when nothing actualy happens and a giant alien mothership with the big neon letters
saying

NEW JEW SALEM

DOES NOT descend out of the clouds and announces yo yo yo! party times over, everyone please form an orderly que to the nearest gold mine, grab the pick provided and commence minning tasty space treats for your new reptilian overlords.

For the comedic aspect of it all I kinda wish it would happen, which I think is whats going on here, everyone kinda wants it to happen, so whatever conspiracy thats in place right now would all of a sudden become that bit more apparent and obvious to everyone, know what im saying?. But I know it wont happen, and everyone else should know this too.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is slightly off-topic, but you know that 2012 is meant to be the 5th cycle of the Mayan thing?

Well, You may recall my interpretation of the Olympic rings a month or two back, but to repeat - symbolically each of the rings represents one of the 5 cycles of time which the Mayan calendar comprises. Each ring connects to one other... giving the impression that a new cycle starts before the end of an old... a transition period so to speak - a bit like the one we're in now (1992-2012), the 'time of no-time', according to the Mayans.

Without further ado, here's the official stance on the Beijing 2008 mascots:

Nini (green) : Wind. Every spring and summer, the children of Beijing have flown beautiful kites on the currents of wind that blow through the capital.

YingYing (orange) : Animal. Like all antelopes, Yingying is fast and agile and can swiftly cover great stretches of land as he races across the earth.

Huanhuan (red) : Fire. He is the "big brother". He is a child of fire, symbolizing the Olympic Flame.

Jingjing (black) : Nature. Symbolizing the lush forest and the harmonious relationship between man and nature.

BeiBei (blue) : Water. Strong in water sports, she reflects the blue Olympic ring.

Take note of BeiBei, the blue mascot representing water:

beibei

What's that on BeiBei's forehead? A 'spiritual' third eye?

If you order the mascots, just like the Olympic rings - red (fire), green (wind), black (nature), orange (animal), blue (spirit), a pattern emerges describing what could be seen as the evolution of consciousness as taught in esoteric circles.

Mineral / Element > Plant > Animal > Human > ... (into spirit?)

Coma > Deep Sleep > Dreaming > Waking > ...

If the Olympic mascots and official logo do indeed correlate with the five 5125 year cycles of the Mayan Calendar and the evolution of consciousness, does the arrival of 2012 bring about the transition into the spiritual consciousness of the 'blue' Olympic ring, leaving the 'orange' ring of animal consciousness behind?

Anyway, the reason I wanted to post is because I had a load of thoughts about the number eleven last night, and what it's possible significance might be. The main theme of Rik's work is that the elite are planning to hijack the agenda for the next great Age (Aquarius) by perpetuating a major hoax on humanity and conning us into accepting a new world religion so that we will continue to feed the system of control. They did this with Pisces (Christianity), and before that with Aries (the Hyksos Shepherd Kings and the origins of the Abrahimitic tradition). And now they hope we'll fall for it again.

edit on 11-2-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Why not focus on saving the world instead?

save the world form what?..if you have information on a terror plot i,m sure British intelligence would love to know

Wile typing that i just remembered that people are too dumb/manipulated to take any of this seriously.
Sad to be honest

your taking a video from you tube as evidence of an Zionist plot to bring mass terror to the Olympic games ..i am not dumb or manipulated and your miss spelling of while could be interpreted as the word you typed (wile -meaning the use of tricks to deceive someone) may i add that British security is the best in the world and have no doubt seen certain videos about a mass terror plot ..if something was going down they would know about it..then again i bet you think they are part of it eh?

I'm currently in the progress of gathering images/information to maybe make a video.

good for you,though i may add its not hard to grasp the idea behind this thread

please take a step back and try look at the bigger picture.. research symbols/talismans and their effect on the subconscious.

i have researched them

remember, it is our fear and ignorance that has created the world we're in at the mo!!

i'm neither in fear or ignorant ..like most Ats members i love a good conspiracy

thanks for the input

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

May seem far fetched but what if, if anything was to happen, it was an inside job. Similar to 9/11 to try and cause disagreement, conflict and maybe cause the world to unite to fight off an ET attack. It may sound really stupid but you have to stay open minded and think... it would be the perfect situation for NWO.

Ronald Raegan once said at his speech in the United Nations General Assembly.

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
save the world form what?..if you have information on a terror plot i,m sure British intelligence would love to know

From the state it's in. Children dying from starvation and children starving from obesity. But that's just how it's supposed to be, right?

your taking a video from you tube as evidence of an Zionist plot to bring mass terror to the Olympic games ..i am not dumb or manipulated and your miss spelling of while could be interpreted as the word you typed (wile -meaning the use of tricks to deceive someone) may i add that British security is the best in the world and have no doubt seen certain videos about a mass terror plot ..if something was going down they would know about it..then again i bet you think they are part of it eh?

I did never say that I took it as evidence, but if you watch the Rik Clay interview on Red ice you will see that the guy had some good points. And 9/11 was jihad terrorists, right?
English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for miss spelling the word while.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

... I couldn't find any better videos.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

yes I've listened to Rik's pod casts with Henrik (4 hours in all) i agree on some points but not all,Sadly the young fellow is not around no more so i'll not go into detail about several major contradictions he made.. If you believe in his mind before matter theory then just thinking something is true will manifest and become true(i quite like that theory
) ..he users a number of films in which he says have been put out to subconsciously condition us for a dooms day scenario then in the same breath talks about the use of a false flag in a alien visitation... That aliens are inter dimensional, but back tracks that we have back- engineered alien tech from Roswell..lady Diana is Osiris ,Prince William is the messiah(nothing new easily found by different sources on the net)..at one point he says that he agrees it will be a good thing when it happens ...by his own admission he has no prove of any of this only from he has read and searched on Google.

. sadly he took his own life which makes some people come to the conclusion that he must of been on to something...i disagree, they are hundreds if not thousands of researchers that have touched this subject in books and blogs and videos........... then again i could be completely wrong and what he said is the truth . come June 21st or DEC 22 we will all know ..thanks for the input
Rik Clay's blogs:-search.freefind.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ok look at this...clock stops on3/15 IDES OF MARCH, the ides of march is the day Julius Caesar was murdered. His murder was foretold to him by a seer. Beware of the Ides of March is now known as a saying which means Power will fall and it will fall without you knowing.

Also then Count 315 days in...November 11, or 11.11. Look at Genesis 3.15 the first prophecy of the bible.

So then lets look again, how many days did the clock stop on? 500, how many days did the Roman Empire last? 500 Julius Caesar ruled the roman empire.

more again, JULIUS caeser was murdered and who took over? AUGUSTUS

Which date do the Olympic games start and end? JULY AND AUGUST Julius and augustus

Augustus is known to have reigned the era called PAX ROMANA, this means PEACE. OLYMPIC RINGS? PEACE and UNITY.

the clock is a mirror image to show transformation, like the fall of Rome and the beginning of peace.

ZION

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, NOTHING ON 2012 !!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

what an informative post

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
check out my thread for the opening ceremony.

weired

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The london olympics will get hit by a plume of smoke. WHY. The icelandic volcano erupted and has spewed a huge, huge plume of smoke and ash and this ash is exspected to arrive in london the day of the olympics. Check out the plume on this one. It's smoke headed to london. I wonder how many oustide events will be shown the day it hits there. Do you think they may postpone outside events? This is a story in itself, NO? They are going to get smoked out there maybe. Looks like maybe they might have to hold the olympics somewhere else other than london maybe.
Cain't wait to see our china made olympic uniforms that look like airline steward people ware with a hint of military laid back conservatism. pathetic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join