It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22, 2012 MEGAQUAKE & Next Axis Shift?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Are yah seeing the last two days including ten minutes ago.
the daily average is off the map!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
wow, its funny how some people try to debunk this, with such terrible methods.

Some focus on the 7+ magnitude...when that's not what you should be looking at to debunk it.
It's the magnitude of the Earthquake when it's on the "near" side. When Earth would be between some object and the sun.
And both times we've been in that position, there's been a large Earthquake. Of course the earthquake will be smaller when Earth is on the other side of the sun. That's why you only look at the big ones.

If it's right, and there is a large object incoming, then this pattern wouldn't extend into the past that far....the force of gravity increases exponentially. You'd only see the pattern for a year or two, before *smack*. So looking at dates in the past is pointless.

The better method of debunking it would be to see what direction it's heading from, and actually go outside and look there, because there is definitely a pattern there, trying to deny the pattern exists is kind of dumb....

The past two threads I've authored are about how something major is going to happen in March(the only detail I gave was "some will call it natural, but it's not", and the thread after that is about how the sky(some of the stars specifically) isn't normal, and people need to look at it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
wow, its funny how some people try to debunk this, with such terrible methods.

What's funny about that? If you're presented with terrible evidence, then it doesn't take much to debunk. The youtube poster has been shown to have a poor grasp on the physics of astronomical bodies, as was shown in the fear mongering and hysteria surrounding comet Elenin. Some people will find it funny that people will actually blindly believe this poster based on such futile evidence.

Originally posted by Ghost375
The better method of debunking it would be to see what direction it's heading from, and actually go outside and look there, because there is definitely a pattern there, trying to deny the pattern exists is kind of dumb....

Why would a debunker have to look and prove that something isn't there when no one has shown that an object is there in the first place? Have you gone outside and looked? If you haven't, you seem to be making a lot of assumptions about this object and it's effects on our planet. How do you know when we are between the sun and this object, and do you know what this object even is? The burden of evidence should be on the person making extraordinary claims.

You could say there is a pattern, but it is a weak one. You could find many patterns if you accept three successive cycles as good evidence. But other than that, there has been no further evidence presented to show that there is any "massive celestial object" influencing earthquakes. Feel free to blindly believe that this is undeniable fact, but I prefer to have a little more knowledge and understanding before accepting such claims. I'm not saying that it is not possible, but the evidence presented is woeful at best.

Given recent fear mongering (Elenin, YU55, Harold Camping etc), I think it is necessary to be at least a little sceptical regarding such claims. Blindly accepting such hysteria can be bad for your health and well being.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I believe that the Big Earthquake may take at least two hours but I hope I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
For those who subscribe to this 'prediction', you have just over 10 days to prepare for the major earthquake that will strike and shift the Earth's axis

I can say that I am somewhat prepared, but this has nothing to do with a youtube posters video. It is because I live on a highly dynamic planet, in a volcanic and seismically active country on the edge of the Pacific Ring of Fire. I acknowledge that we may see a major earthquake on the 22nd, but we might get one tomorrow as well.

Be prepared people, and enjoy the time you have on this planet, because you could get wiped out at any moment.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If "Gargantukill the Megaquake" arrives and hits either Japan or California, I would say the state of Hawaii would be in danger either way.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
March 22nd is approaching,

I haven't forgotten this thread.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've had the date March 22nd noted in my mind since September of 2011. At this point I'm not even going to say that something is or isn't going to happen, or mention what I think.

I just feel that we're being lead towards something big.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
7.9 just hit in Mexico.....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
even though i think that most of these kinds of predictions are made by crazy people..... there is part of me that always wonders. i'm curious to see what happens on thursday.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
CNN is reporting a 7.4 in Mexico...just breaking. Is this a precursor for a big one? 2 days until the 22nd.

Lightmeup04

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
322 = Illuminati NWO cult's 'skull and bones' number

3-22-11 = 9
3-22-2011 =11

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So, did I miss the axis shift?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join