It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human History Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Wow. Even though I'm not sure about everything in this film it certainly does make you sit back and re-evaluate everything you were taught and how you view life in general and your own.

It touches on human consciousnesses, enlightening, religion, Gods and massive unexplained structures around the world.

Even if you believe none of it, open your mind and step in for a possible life changing ride.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is no way I can put up with that voice for an hour. Probably a good video in content, but IMO they ruined it with that voice.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The voice is fine, lol, its actually pretty alright once you get used to it.
I've watched this in the individual mini-series, the content is amazing
this video has me reading "The emerald tablets of thoth", highly interesting ( I even have it open right now, heres a link to the pdf: Source

Watch the video, it makes a lot of sense
And its just interesting to contemplate.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
There is no way I can put up with that voice for an hour. Probably a good video in content, but IMO they ruined it with that voice.

Put it on mute and turning on the video's Closed Caption. It was mildly annoying at first, but got comforting as it went on.

Maybe Jesus had an odd voice; it's not the sound, but the content it delivers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't think the person in this video understands what the 3 dimensions are, she keeps referring to the 'third dimension' in a singular fashion.

Fun story, but nothing other than that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh man...not to derail in any way, as I've got the video queued at the moment, but can you imagine Jesus with a Jerry Lewis voice or Arnold Schwarzenegger or George McFly or the Gatekeeper's KeymastER? I needed that today...thxy :]

On to the captioned vid. :]

AFTER WATCHING: Somebody spent a LOT of time on this. It's like they took as many theories as they could find, and just brainstormed them all together (at times, extremely speculative), like a very creative and entertaining do it yourself puzzle.

Still it was entertaining, and I can appreciate that. The voice wasn't all that bad.

Positive note: I did find a few things I am interested in researching further. :]
edit on 10-2-2012 by lagnar because: Positive Note

top topics

join