It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lake erie monster?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSoul
I jumped in that lake nude once, I only saw one monster, it was huge.

But seriously, Ive heard stories of there being something out there. lochness sorta monster

you jumped nude into that cesspool? Sure hope you made sure you still had all your parts, including the huge monster, after you got back out. They may have dissolved.

And of course there is the hockey team, the Lake Eerie Monsters:
www.lakeeriemonsters.com...

Back on topic, I've heard the same thing about lake Okanagan out in B.C., they call it ogopogo. There are tons of lakes worldwide where there is folklore of this sort of thing. Personally I think in most cases of sightings it's just a rogue wave. Those types of waves happen all the time, both at sea and in lakes.

edit on 12-2-2012 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

All of those videos are of waves, except for the last one. I've seen it before and it definitely shows something(s) moving in the water (note the object moving in relation to the tree under it). If it was me filming that, I would have booked it down the hill to the edge of the water to get a better shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

All of those videos are of waves, except for the last one. I've seen it before and it definitely shows something(s) moving in the water (note the object moving in relation to the tree under it). If it was me filming that, I would have booked it down the hill to the edge of the water to get a better shot.

Read my post again, that's exactly what I said they are.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Grew up about five minutes from Lake Erie ,but never heard of it.The only monsters i ever saw were the big Walleye/Steelhead i caught.I would go to Wildwood which is off of Lakeshore Blvd if anyone knows where thats at.I wonder if people may be seeing a sturgeon in most of there cases though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ogopogo....

I'm not buying a Lake Erie monster, the water's way too shallow, it's the shallowest of the Great Lakes, not deep enough for a creature other than cold-blooded fish to survive the winters.

Bessie is just a figment of some drunken sailors. Champ is a picture of a log. Nesse is a toy submarine with a head made out of plastic wood. But Ogopogo... Ogopogo is a plesiosaur. A f***ing plesiosaur.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Read my post again, that's exactly what I said they are.

I know, I was agreeing

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've heard a lot about there being a monster in Lake Erie. Truth is, there could be anything living in massive lakes like these! We know virtually nothing about the oceans, and we don't know much more about these lakes. There's definitely the food and space to support huge creatures like these, and the space for them to go mainly undetected.

We shouldn't rule out the catfish/sturgeon theory though. Those things can grow massive!

Cheers,
Ben.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
New Champ vid to check out . Looks like some big swimming unknowns (check out the "thin fin type thing on back"-

could help ID them) I think "Champ(s) are the most possible of the unknowns" swimming around.

The investigation that was done a few years back..picked up the underwater sounds ofr whale type bio

location that should not be in that lake (the scientist said..thay said their jaws dropped) link to film

www.cryptomundo.com...

ALSO go to home page (todays current news on cryptomundo at same site) and see more on "Champ" front 1st story.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here is an article that lists all the Great Lakes sea serpents.

www.bigprairieprepress.com...

There is a personal sighting on a small forum board there.

<< 1   >>

join