It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psyops Confirmed in Syria (Video) - What Is Really Going On?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by gameoverforyou

Because nobody dies in this video. the whole point is that this is a stage. They covered in fake blood. they are lying on the ground according to directions. It is Syrianwood.
Government can show this Oscar winning title and claim that rebels are lying and filming lies ,that Syrian army is over-gentle and saves kittens and ctr.
Rebels would gain by releasing mass footage of carnage that Syrian forces just commited, gaining support in and outside Syria.
It is not the first time in Middle East when carnage scene is simply a set up, trust me.

This is a ridiculous theory you have here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
Again, this is the second video footage I have seen today on ATS and it too gives me such a strange feeling...not right at all. I have no clue if it is staged, but it does feel very "off".

Do I think there are factions fighting in Syria? Yes, but I do not know if this footage is proof of that. I also question if the western allies/Israel did not have a role in stoking the flames of discontent in Syria. And the only reason I can think of for the western allies/israel instigating turmoil is because we have reason to.

And this is the only reason I can think of that would make any sense--

for stragetic purposes, the western allies/ israel need to have control over Syria, it is, as far as i know, the quickest land route to Tehran, and considering everyone is focusing on the straits of Hormuz, Syria is our "back door" into Iran.

No nation wants nuclear war in the middle east, but I can see the western allies and Israel bombing the bejesus out of Iran, and moving troops through Syria, and bringing troops over from Afghanistan. They would have Iran almost totally surrounded.

My only questions are: what will Pakistan do? And what are the chances of this being more than just tin foil hat induced speculation?

No you pretty much have it. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan - we already pretty much have Iran surrounded. Syria, however, is a much less tightly defended border.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join