It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi's son warns of uprising in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So how long before we are forced to send tens of thousands of troops to ``secure freedom``??

Saadi Gadhafi warns of uprising in Libya: Media reports

Moammar Gadhafi's son Saadi warned on Friday of an "imminent uprising" in Libya, saying he was in regular contact with people in the country who were unhappy with the authorities put in place after the ousting and killing of his father.

Gee I wonder why when Al-CIAda is running the country.

Speaking to Al-Arabiya television by phone, he said he also wanted to return to Libya after escaping across the border to Niger when National Transitional Council (NTC) forces captured the capital Tripoli in August.

"First of all it is not going to be an uprising limited to some areas. It will cover all the regions of the Jamahiriya and this uprising does exist and I am following and witnessing this as it grows bigger by the day," he said, referring to Libya.

"There will be a great uprising in the south, in the east, in the centre and in the west. All the regions of Libya will witness this new popular uprising."

You think Libya was over? Well it might not be.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think many of us here are alert to the plight of Libya since the illegal invasion by NATO and other western forces. I for one hope this man is right as I see nothing good coming from a bunch of tinpot rebels put in positions of power and corruption for the benefit of their western overlords. It was always about the money and the oil and the plans Gadaffi had for his country.

If there is a divine being, please let it be so with as little bloodshed as possible and return Libya to the Libyans.

edit on 10/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just hope the PTB doesnt starve the population for water, by destroying more of the great man made riverproject which gives Libya 70 % of its water....
nato already bombed it, and also the only factory where the pipes are made.....guess haliburton will have to supply thm hey?
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yay.! I've been a Ghadafi 'supporter' since the NATO INVASION last year. The wrath of the deceased will not end.
I like how the MSM were saying that supporters and loyalists had essentially been eradicated.

new topics

top topics

join