It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing the Kolbrin with the Holy Bible Predections & Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
post by estimatedprophet (PART ONE)

Well, I read through some of the Kolbrin Scriptures and what I found was quite interesting, and the revelation was known to me about the mysterious "Destroyer."
The true accounts of the Egyptian Empire during the times of when the Israelites, where in bonds as slaves in Egypt during the times of Mosses. I shall compare the Biblical, and the Kolbrin stories with great understanding and detail with you, concerning the events of this endeavor!

The scenarios described in the Egyptian Kolbrin Book, is a written account and witness of Egyptian Scribes, concerning the times during the Biblical Exodus!

CHAPTER TWO - THE SCROLL OF KAMUSHAHRE

Then came the Wise Ones from the East and they caused the people to have other thoughts. They were men who knew the ways of Heaven and asked of the people, "Is the sun spirit indeed supreme, is this not a thing requiring much thought? Consider its movements, are they not more like those of one who is directed in his comings and goings? Does it move about freely as it wills, or is it restricted and held to its appointed path, like a yoked ox, or as the ass treading out corn?

Does the sun, rise up from the Netherworld as it wills or go down into the cavern of darkness by its own decree? Is its path not more like that of a stone hurled forth by the hand of man? Is it not like a boat controlled by the will of a man, rather than a free-ranging god? Is it not more like a slave under the direction of a master?" These things disturbed the hearts of the (Egyptian) people, some pondered upon them, but others, in the manner of men, cried death to those who deny the truth of these things, (or of their teachings and believes).

Almost at the ending of this chapter, this verse appears, and it speaks about the Egyptian people who worship the "Sun" as their god, and later on, along comes these people from the east, (Israelis) who speak about the true God of Heaven, and they begin to implore and convince the Egyptians otherwise, that the sun is not a god nor a deity!

CHAPTER THREE - THE DESTROYER - PART 1 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL

Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour. It raged across the Heavens in the days of wrath, and this was its likeness: It was as a billowing cloud of smoke enwrapped in a ruddy glow, not distinguishable in joint or limb. Its mouth was an abyss from which came flame, smoke and hot cinders.

When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land and seas will boil. The Heavens will burn brightly and red, there will be a copper hue (Shade) over the face of the land, followed by a day of darkness. A new moon (Asteroid) will appear and break up and fall.

The people will scatter in madness. (Fear and Chaos) They will hear the trumpet and battle cry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge in the dens (Bunkers and Structures) in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer. (God the Almighty)

Thus in the Days of Heavenly Wrath, which have gone, and thus it will be in the Days of Doom when it comes again. The times of its coming and going are known unto the wise. These are the signs and times which shall precede the Destroyer's return: A hundred and ten generations shall pass into the West and nations will rise and fall. Men will fly in the air as birds and swim in the seas as fishes. Men will talk peace one with another, hypocrisy and deceit shall have their day. Women will be as men and men as women, passion will be a plaything of man.

This is a prophecy and a dire warning from the Egyptians themselves, who at that time witnessed the presents of the Lord, God the Almighty. He is not only a DESTROYER but He is also the CREATOR, of Heaven and Earth and everything that is in them!
What the people witnessed at that time and saw with their own eyes, was a fiery planet or a great celestial object all ablaze, like the sun, but the unique thing about this object was that it moved and acted independently, without restraints, because this celestial object is the Living Spirit of the Lord, and His Kingdom.
(See, Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis, etcetera.) It is God the Almighty, the Lord of Spirits, who brought judgment on the people in those day's, and now at this appointed time, the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ!

"I IMPLORE YOU ALL, TO PLEASE, WAKE UP!"
"BECAUSE THIS IS THE REALITY OF THE FACT, WE ARE LIVING AT THE END OF TIMES, THE END OF THIS WORLD!"

CHAPTER FOUR - THE DESTROYER - PART 2 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL

This is the thing which will be seen, this is the terror your eyes will behold, this is the form of destruction that will rush upon you: There will be the great body of fire, the glowing head with many mouths and eyes ever changing. Terrible teeth will be seen in formless mouths and a fearful dark belly will glow red from fires inside. Even the most stout-hearted man will tremble and his bowels be loosened, for this is not a thing understandable to men.

Men do not understand, because they do not know, nor care and don't acknowledge who God is, and because of the dumb and ignorant people, and the hypocrisy of men. They think they are so smart, with their modern way's of living and technologies, that when disaster comes, the people will surly suffer and none of those material things will save them!
(Let go of your Worldly Needs. Pray and Seek of the Lord for Salvation!)

As the great salt waters rise up in its train and roaring torrents pour towards the land, even the heroes among mortal men will be overcome with madness. As moth's fly swiftly to their doom in the burning flame, so will these men rush to their own destruction. The flames going before will devour all the works of men, the waters following will sweep away whatever remains.
The dew of death will fall softly, as grey carpet over the cleared land. Men will cry out in their madness, "O whatever Being there is, save us from this tall form of terror, save us from the grey dew of death."

CHAPTER FIVE - THE DESTROYER - PART 3 - FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA

The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts.
In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues, hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.
edit on 10-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats error om color editting

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sounds just like a volcanic eruption.
edit on CFridaypm000008f08America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
While a very interesting read,it would be in your best interests to edit the header and correct the spelling of " Holoy".

Oops! You beat me to it!

edit on 10-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I highly suggest you look into the history of the Kolbrin and why it is a fake. For example the claims regarding how the Kolbrin were found are an amalgamation of different events that occurred centuries apart. There's also the claim that the church it was supposedly found at has no record of its existence whatsoever. It's also worth noting that the only "university" to attest to its legitimacy is owned by the same person that publishes it. It's simply another piece of fiction that its creator is trying to pass off as fact to the New Age crowd.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So...is this the thread of someone trying desperately to convert ATSers before it's "too late"?

Or...is this just a clarification of Revelations as coincides with other religious texts?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
can you post your source for the kolbrin? i would really like to read it. thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sounds like they were describing a comet or such hitting the earth causing flooding and volcanic erruptions.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I highly suggest you look into the history of the Kolbrin and why it is a fake. For example the claims regarding how the Kolbrin were found are an amalgamation of different events that occurred centuries apart. There's also the claim that the church it was supposedly found at has no record of its existence whatsoever. It's also worth noting that the only "university" to attest to its legitimacy is owned by the same person that publishes it. It's simply another piece of fiction that its creator is trying to pass off as fact to the New Age crowd.

You could be right or you may be wrong. I personally, believe that some of these manuscripts and some of these writings therein to be true. But not all of it is truth!
The parts of the manuscripts that I have added into interpretation are true, because it is also described as witnessed in the bible as a testimony and in the same manner as it is written and recorded on the Kolbrin.

Not only are these evidence and factors, found on writing, but they are also found in drawings and in hieroglyphs, in different places and in parts of the world!
The people who discredit are claiming that some of these manuscripts, along with the bible, say that they are false or have been altered or rewritten, etc. Those same people who are giving false accusations or misleading the people from the truth, are actually from secret societies, who's primal purpose is to deceive and fool the people from knowing about the truth!

Another reliable source of this truth is that, when the manifestations of the "Biblical Exodus" occurred during that time, the Israelis, where not the only ones to witness and or to record what happened in those day's. Regarding what is also written in the holy bible. But the Egyptians where their to foresee the great wonders, fears and glory of the Lord's manifestations in the land and in other places. Different neighboring tribes that also witnessed and suffered from that extraordinary event simultaneously in those parts of the world, and are also recorded!

"The evil governments don't want you to know, "About This Truth." So therefore they are trying hard in rewriting history!"

reply to post by Starchild23

So...is this the thread of someone trying desperately to convert ATSers before it's "too late"? EstimatedProphet's answer is, "Yes!". . . . . . .
Or...is this just a clarification of Revelations as coincides with other religious texts?
The same answer, is "Yes!". . . . . . .

reply to post by kronix

can you post your source for the kolbrin? i would really like to read it. thanks

The Kolbrin - THE BOOK OF MANUSCRIPTS
(thekolbrin.com) - Here you go, "GOD BLESS YOU!"

reply to post by RedRebel5

Sounds like they were describing a comet or such hitting the earth causing flooding and volcanic eruptions.

"Much more than a comet!"
"THE DESTROYER is actually our CREATOR, GOD THE ALMIGHTY"

All the theories about: Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis and about the Annunaki, Aliens, Humanoids, etcetera, are all related to this fact, and that the governments agents, who are all members of secret societies know about these truth's, that I am writing here and even some are amazed, by the great knowledge and understanding that I posses, because I, myself am an "Angel of Light," in this world, and I know all about our very own existence!

All the theories and or speculations that are brought about, in the media, television and the internet, are almost all systematically thought up, by the members of those secret societies, to manipulate and to decieve the minds of millions of people, here, today in the world!

"What many of you think is real, is not. And I am trying really hard to bring about this truth to you all. Because I love you as a brother, and I love, and honor those who seek the truth. Because I want you to live with me forever in the glory with my Lord Jesus and our father, the Eternal God, whom lives forever!"
Once again, the DESTROYER, is roused and very wrathful, because of the great falling away of man's faith and from the truth! So therefore the DESTROYER will once again thread upon thee earth, as in ancient times, and causing great fear and terror amongst the people!

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats edit, error!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
post by estimatedprophet, (Part Two)

CHAPTER FIVE - THE DESTROYER - PART 3 - FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA

The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues, hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.

The scribes record the plagues of this endeavor, and they are all described in the same manner, as in the Holy Bible and The Torah!

This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the pastures and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes.

The Doomshape is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth part of the sky and sends writhing snakelike fingers down to Earth. Before it the sky appears frightened, and it breaks up and scatters away. Midday is no brighter than night. It spawns a host of terrible things. These are things said of the Destroyer in the old records, read them with a solemn heart, knowing that the Doomshape has its appointed time and will return. It would be foolish to let them go unheeded. Now men say, "Such things are not destined for our days". May the Great God above grant that this be so. But come, the day surely will, and in accordance with his nature man will be unprepared.

"Here is the account of Moses. They called him The Leader and a Priest Prince, that was born Egyptian!" The slaves spared by The Destroyer left the accursed land forthwith. Their multitude moved in the gloom of a half dawn, under a mantle of fine swirling grey ash, leaving the burnt fields and shattered cities behind them. Many Egyptians attached themselves to the host, for one who was great led them forth, a priest prince of the inner courtyard.

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS ERROR ON COLOR ADDITIVE!"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
110 generations fits well with the Mayan long count.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"....or as the ass treading out corn?" Corn? Did the Egyptians really have corn or is it a poor translation, should be grain?

new topics

top topics

join