It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Thanks for sharing! It's not easy to share such things.

I think you might find my ATS thread: Halted Abduction interesting.

also my abduction experiences Here (on my old account), if you're interested.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Falgore

it's alover the place I know but hey lol

I forgot to add something I remember in a dream that I once experienced which involved the grey aliens probably 2-3 of them were in my parents bedroom and I noticed they pointed at a woman and I had sex with her in my dream ?! Also another scary dream involved a UFO that somehow I noticed at night and then it started to move closer to my house and I got really scared.

The scariest moment I had was probably when I woke up in the middle of the night sleeping at the opposite side of my bed and my body was fully paralyzed cept for my head and I noticed an unusual black void in my room I could not explain.

Thanks for sharing yours too.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
One word for you, and the rest of the abductee club... MYTHOMANIACS......

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

reply to post by Falgore

I forgot to add something I remember in a dream that I once experienced which involved the grey aliens probably 2-3 of them were in my parents bedroom and I noticed they pointed at a woman and I had sex with her in my dream ?! Also another scary dream involved a UFO that somehow I noticed at night and then it started to move closer to my house and I got really scared.

The scariest moment I had was probably when I woke up in the middle of the night sleeping at the opposite side of my bed and my body was fully paralyzed cept for my head and I noticed an unusual black void in my room I could not explain.

What's with you being in your parents room........

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by Falgore

I was young back then around 14 years old I sometimes liked sleeping with my parents cause I was scared at times to sleep alone in my room.

Mythomaniacs you say ? Nope you wouldn't understand cause it would be hard to provide concrete proof about our experiences so take it as you will.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I was young back then around 14 years old I sometimes liked sleeping with my parents cause I was scared at times to sleep alone in my room.

Mythomaniacs you say ? Nope you wouldn't understand cause it would be hard to provide concrete proof about our experiences so take it as you will.

14 still sleeping with your parents? I don't mean this question to come off as rude but, did you by any chance ride the short bus to school? Lucky you wernt my kid I woulda tossed you in the backyard.. I'm sure you woulda screamed bigfoots raping you...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

14 still sleeping with your parents? I don't mean this question to come off as rude but, did you by any chance ride the short bus to school? Lucky you wernt my kid I woulda tossed you in the backyard.. I'm sure you woulda screamed bigfoots raping you...

I took a car to school everyday dunno what you mean by that comment. I'm sure you would have done the same after experiencing what I did when I was younger. You wouldn't have slept alone with the lights turned off that I can assure you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I forgot to add 3 more events that occured that I just remembered. One was a dream of where I saw the hand of a gray alien letting go of my blinds and I can distinctly remember the hand having sharp nails. Another took place when I was vacationing about a few days apart from that one event where I heard someone or something breathing. I saw a UFO and it was in a round ball colored orange and it was moving towards the ground slowly and then it dissappeared. Lastly I was sleeping on my couch in the afternoon one day and as soon as I woke up I felt immediately that I was hovering for 2 seconds and then someone or something let go of me and I fell back to the couch.

In response to the last poster. When I was younger like my early teens at times I was very scared of sleeping alone so I slept on the floor in my parents room ( carpet floor ). I'm sure your kids would have done the same if they were scared of sleeping alone in their room.

edit : There were so many events that happened till this day sorry for my post being alover the place. There was this one night where I noticed across my highway on the 2nd floor of a house outside the window was a small orb or UFO blinking red, blue and green for about 5 minutes and then it dissappeared.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
all you're doing is telling us about your dreams. come on man !

last night i had a dream i ate a giant marshmellow . when i woke up my pillow was gone.

must have been aliens.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
all you're doing is telling us about your dreams. come on man !

last night i had a dream i ate a giant marshmellow . when i woke up my pillow was gone.

must have been aliens.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

you didn't read the whole post it's not only dreams and the title of the thread is "My abduction story" this involves dreams as well cause the people who often get abducted have unusual dreams in the process more often or not they are not awake during the scenario
edit on 12-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

Amazing how this comment is still here.Yet,I made a sarcastic comment in some lame thread in the general chit chat forum and it was removed.Maybe it's just me but I'd consider this pretty insulting if I were the op.He's calling you a retard pretty much.Lamee

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

reply to post by Falgore

Amazing how this comment is still here.Yet,I made a sarcastic comment in some lame thread in the general chit chat forum and it was removed.Maybe it's just me but I'd consider this pretty insulting if I were the op.He's calling you a retard pretty much.Lamee

Well there's nothing wrong with sleeping with your parents at a young age last time I checked especially if you are scared of sleeping alone. I've noticed already that there are a lot of rude people posting on these forums with 0 credibility almost as if they are out to discredit any evidence presented at them. Kind of sad really.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Levelsquare

I agree with you Levelsquare. All this person is talking about is their dreams. I have had weird dreams about Aliens in the past too. Doesn't mean they're real. I am also an avid Sci-Fi fan and I love watching Sci-Fi movies and TV Shows...so I'm sure it influenced what I dreamt.

I have suffered sleep paralysis myself...never saw any aliens or anything though, cause I wasn't able to open my eye's.

Here is a dream interpretation of what it means to dream about Aliens:
Aliens

To dream that you are an alien symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Your manifestation as an alien may be your way of "escaping" from reality. Dreams of this nature also symbolize your outlandish ideas and your wild imagination.

To dream that you are being abducted by aliens indicates your fear of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.

To see aliens in your dream signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

~ source www.dreammoods.com...

edit on 13/2/2012 by DaMouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I wasn't just dreaming I actually witnessed these beings and saw many UFO's across many years. They are very real. A study by Harvard doesn't hold weight against a man who devoted his ENTIRE LIFE to the phenomenon.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anyone who regularly post on these forums have had similar experiences ? Would like to know thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I noticed they pointed at a woman and I had sex with her in my dream ?! Also another scary dream involved a UFO that somehow I noticed at night and then it started to move closer to my house and I got really scared.

Hi Falgore. Thanks for posting your thoughts. I have had contact with extra terrestrials and found them to be knowledgeable, spiritual and respectful beings. My views have changed over the years as I've become more aware of the possibilities and I have come to regard abduction accounts with a great deal of skepticism.

First of all, whether you realize it or not, people are vulnerable to spiritual attacks by low level entities. These will often mask themselves in whatever form they sense you are vulnerable to. If you believe that aliens are abducting us then this is a form they could (and do) take, because your acceptance and ignorance leaves you wide open. The quoted post above contains clues that give me strong indications that what is happening to you is a paranormal experience, not an extra terrestrial one. It is extremely common for us to mistake spiritual experiences for physical ones. Many things that we think are physically happening are manipulations of the spirit world. And yes, these beings can potentially 'mark' our skin, especially when our belief in the encounter is strong.

Second, whenever our minds are exposed to anything UFO/alien related... be it a real UFO sighting, or aliens/UFOs in books and movies, it can deeply influence the subconscious, especially if we are open to it. If we give our thoughts a lot of weight (as you did after your first UFO sighting) it can reach a point where our mind references it and starts attributing it as an explanation of our experiences, metaphors in dreams, or even shadows in the dark. The mind can conjure up things very vividly if necessary. It will do anything it can to explain the unknown through the filters you feed it with. Never underestimate the power of the mind.

I'm not discounting the validity of your experiences, but I strongly suspect they are a mixture of the real and unreal. The real being of a paranormal source and the unreal a subconsciously self-reinforcing obsession, the two feed into each other perfectly.

edit on 2012/2/16 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I noticed they pointed at a woman and I had sex with her in my dream ?! Also another scary dream involved a UFO that somehow I noticed at night and then it started to move closer to my house and I got really scared.

Hi Falgore. Thanks for posting your thoughts. I have had contact with extra terrestrials and found them to be knowledgeable, spiritual and respectful beings. My views have changed over the years as I've become more aware of the possibilities and I have come to regard abduction accounts with a great deal of skepticism.

First of all, whether you realize it or not, people are vulnerable to spiritual attacks by low level entities. These will often mask themselves in whatever form they sense you are vulnerable to. If you believe that aliens are abducting us then this is a form they could (and do) take, because your acceptance and ignorance leaves you wide open. The quoted post above contains clues that give me strong indications that what is happening to you is a paranormal experience, not an extra terrestrial one. It is extremely common for us to mistake spiritual experiences for physical ones. Many things that we think are physically happening are manipulations of the spirit world. And yes, these beings can potentially 'mark' our skin, especially when our belief in the encounter is strong.

Second, whenever our minds are exposed to anything UFO/alien related... be it a real UFO sighting, or aliens/UFOs in books and movies, it can deeply influence the subconscious, especially if we are open to it. If we give our thoughts a lot of weight (as you did after your first UFO sighting) it can reach a point where our mind references it and starts attributing it as an explanation of our experiences, metaphors in dreams, or even shadows in the dark. The mind can conjure up things very vividly if necessary. It will do anything it can to explain the unknown through the filters you feed it with. Never underestimate the power of the mind.

I'm not discounting the validity of your experiences, but I strongly suspect they are a mixture of the real and unreal. The real being of a paranormal source and the unreal a subconsciously self-reinforcing obsession, the two feed into each other perfectly.

edit on 2012/2/16 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

very good read I agree with you to a certain degree however I have seen UFO's both in day and night time and my first dream involved the gray alien was around 12 years old which I knew nothing about them at the time

you are probably right in what's happening with some abduction scenarios I would presume but I am fairly sure mine involved alien entities because I have actually seen a gray alien head on for a mere 4-5 seconds ( half of it's face ) staring at me then I heard helicopters that was the strongest indicator to me aside from physical marks I've had

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Hi Falgore. UFO's can be a number of things but in my opinion are rarely extra terrestrial craft. Most sightings are of our own black projects and mysterious earth lights phenomena. I do however believe they are real and it's possible you may of seen some genuine ET craft.

I think where your abduction is concerned it's important to note the brain receives many thousands of images and stimuli every day. Most of this is forgotten but it is all absorbed into the mind. You should consider the possibility that you may of seen a glimpse of Spielberg's Close Encounters at a very young age and simply do not remember watching it. As a child I had nightmares about a certain creature and I believed it was real because it was so vivid, I could of sworn I'd never seen it before, not on TV or anywhere. I would of probably staked my life on the fact. Some years later I suddenly realized where I'd seen it, and it was indeed a movie. Secondly, I do believe that as a child our brains produce more dimethyltryptamine which plays a big part in how vivid and real our dreams and imagination are.

In my experiences the aliens are here because they are concerned about what is happening to the planet. They do a lot of work here and I think they are far more interested in monitoring nuclear reactors and other things of global importance than habitually sneaking around houses at night, scaring people for no reason and behaving like spooks. That kind of behavior is far more indicative of low level entities, masquerading as aliens. If you think about it, it is just not logical.

It's possible your first encounter was genuine but it does seem unlikely, given the experiences you had later such as black voids, shadows and sexual manipulations, which are classic examples of low level demonic entities. I think though, if you want to try an experiment that addresses the paranormal and mental influences it's possible you could completely stop the experiences. The first part is you need to counteract the low level entities with faith and prayer. Even if you don't believe in god or religion, it really does not matter, it changes the dynamic of spiritual energies in your favor. A good way would be to recite the lord's prayer whenever you feel you're being watched or sense something around. The second part of this experiment is to actively embrace some skepticism. Start questioning your experiences and being rational about them, and don't trust everything you see or experience. Try denying that it is alien or even denying the things you see really exist. The combination of re-asserting spiritual energies through prayer and closing the mind through skepticism (denying the avenues of acceptance and belief) will shut this down. You may be surprised to find that nothing ever happens again, or the experiences get weaker and weaker, proportional to the energy you put into doing these two things.

Again, it is just an option for you to try, but it tends to work for a lot of people.

edit on 2012/2/17 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by Falgore

Hi Falgore. UFO's can be a number of things but in my opinion are rarely extra terrestrial craft. Most sightings are of our own black projects and mysterious earth lights phenomena. I do however believe they are real and it's possible you may of seen some genuine ET craft.

I think where your abduction is concerned it's important to note the brain receives many thousands of images and stimuli every day. Most of this is forgotten but it is all absorbed into the mind. You should consider the possibility that you may of seen a glimpse of Spielberg's Close Encounters at a very young age and simply do not remember watching it. As a child I had nightmares about a certain creature and I believed it was real because it was so vivid, I could of sworn I'd never seen it before, not on TV or anywhere. I would of probably staked my life on the fact. Some years later I suddenly realized where I'd seen it, and it was indeed a movie. Secondly, I do believe that as a child our brains produce more dimethyltryptamine which plays a big part in how vivid and real our dreams and imagination are.

In my experiences the aliens are here because they are concerned about what is happening to the planet. They do a lot of work here and I think they are far more interested in monitoring nuclear reactors and other things of global importance than habitually sneaking around houses at night, scaring people for no reason and behaving like spooks. That kind of behavior is far more indicative of low level entities, masquerading as aliens. If you think about it, it is just not logical.

It's possible your first encounter was genuine but it does seem unlikely, given the experiences you had later such as black voids, shadows and sexual manipulations, which are classic examples of low level demonic entities. I think though, if you want to try an experiment that addresses the paranormal and mental influences it's possible you could completely stop the experiences. The first part is you need to counteract the low level entities with faith and prayer. Even if you don't believe in god or religion, it really does not matter, it changes the dynamic of spiritual energies in your favor. A good way would be to recite the lord's prayer whenever you feel you're being watched or sense something around. The second part of this experiment is to actively embrace some skepticism. Start questioning your experiences and being rational about them, and don't trust everything you see or experience. Try denying that it is alien or even denying the things you see really exist. The combination of re-asserting spiritual energies through prayer and closing the mind through skepticism (denying the avenues of acceptance and belief) will shut this down. You may be surprised to find that nothing ever happens again, or the experiences get weaker and weaker, proportional to the energy you put into doing these two things.

Again, it is just an option for you to try, but it tends to work for a lot of people.

edit on 2012/2/17 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

The craft or UFOs I saw were of alien origin I'm fairly sure of it. I didn't see that movie till I was around 16 with my friends. I have prayed before in regards to the abductions and I still have had more dreams involving the gray alien. I believe the phenomenon might be very real but a friend of mine suggested it might be demonic entities. I only saw a black void once but it was at the corner of my room. It could be possible they are demonic in nature but I'm leaning towards the fact that they are the alien gray we have all heard about.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Op, I wish you luck...
Life has apparently been a rough ride, and I suppose it isn't going to get easier.

Like I said before. If you were my child, having these "things" happen, I would want to know.

Tell your parents all of this. I am sure they will get you the help that you require.

Falgore, telling another forum, a different story.
aliensthetruth.com...

Falgore is there a reason that in every other forum, you wrote that you were 18, when you were sleeping in your parents bed, yet in here you say 14?
edit on 17-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join