It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Where do I begin here there's a bunch of things I'd like to share but chronoligically my post might be somewhat of a mess considering it's been a long time since these events occured.

I was 12 years old and this was back in 1998 I think when I was chilling in my parent's bedroom around midnight if I recall correctly and I was sitting on a couch staring outside the window to see the cars passing by. I live near a highway spec. Brooklyn Queens Express. For a few minutes I noticed something strange. There were no vehicles coming either way on the highway when all of a sudden I saw a black colored UFO with black tinted windows come out of nowhere hovering about 20 feet above the highway then propelled straight across the highway and went up into the sky instantly.

That same night I went to sleep something rather strange happened. I woke up only to find myself suddenly having the blanket on my body suddenly being removed and I was hovering the same way I lay in my bed in mid air ! I then suddenly turned around on my belly while hovering and slowly I hovered out of my parent's bedroom where I was sleeping and I noticed several figures staring at me in my hallway and then I think there was some lost time shortly after and I found myself sitting on my stairs yelling for my dad and mom.

Througout the years I'd have pretty vivid dreams involving these alien beings and most of them I couldn't understand what they meant. Some of these dreams involved me seeing alien beings in my house staring back at me while others I saw a grey alien outside my window staring right at me while I levitated but didn't want to while I was holding onto something. Another dream I had involved me being lifted through the roof of my house and there they were a bunch of grey aliens together with what I believe to be 1-2 men in black. Following that same dream I saw a person dressed in a suit pinpointing 5 locations on a large map as if they were significant.

Another dream I had involved dark hooded figures in my living room and then I saw a UFO in the sky at night. One dream however to this day that kind of scared me was when I saw an alien grey walking in my hallway when I was yelling for my parents then I suddenly woke up and my parents were outside of my room baffled as to what was going on. Similar events would happen over the course of about 10 years or more. There was also a dream of where I saw an owl or some animal perched on a tree with big eyes staring back at me. Another where I saw alien greys going through a wooden wall and then dissappearing.

As far as events go involving the beings themselves are concerned I will post to what I can remember as much as I can to the best of my ability. I was sleeping again in my parents room this was when I was around 14 years old I think and I distinctly remember falling asleep on the floor. Next morning I wake up and I was sleeping on my bed in my room. Another even that happened was when I was done cleaning up after my parents held a birthday party for me and it was around 10 or 11 at night and I was in my living room along with my sister who was taking a nap cause she was tired. My parents were sleeping upstairs. I had an eerie feeling that something else was upstairs and as I looked upstairs I saw a silhouette hover across my hallway that resembled the legs of a grey alien.

When I was 22 years old I was taking a nap in my bedroom when I woke up I saw an alien grey briefly moving into my bedroom and then I had my vision become fuzzy and then I blacked out. When I was 16 years old I was sleeping on my couch in the living room it was around 3 AM in the morning when I started to slowly open my eyes I felt a grey hand touching my lips then I blacked out. After all these experiences there were I think 2 more. One of which involved me waking up in my parents bedroom I was 18 years old at the time I felt a presence in my room and I saw 2 grey fingers creep out as if they were being waved and I blacked out. My most recent experience was when I was playing World of Warcraft at the time it was late at night when I got up to go to the bathroom as I turned around and started walking I saw half of the face of an alien grey staring at me from the bathroom I noticed the eye immediately and my heart skipped a few beats and it slowed down.

I forgot to add 2 more times I noticed I was in the presence of these beings. One was while I went on vacation in Europe since I have a house there on an island. I was walking to the fridge and as I opened the door I heard a very weird breathing noise coming from a room that was right next to the kitchen which was an unfinished room being worked on. I immediately ran out to the balcony. Another event was when I was sleeping in my bedroom I saw a silhouette of about 6 feet tall slender and large head it made 1 small noise from a step then it hovered fast across the hallway. Guess what I noticed a few minutes later ? A small red scar on my thumb about 1 inch in diameter.

The face dissappeared and I heard 2 helicopters which sounded to be of about 20 feet away from my house maybe. As far as UFO's are concerned I have seen quite a few of them and they were all quite different and even happened to take a video of one. The most relevant to me of the UFO's I spotted was a few which I will post. One morning I woke up and I noticed a UFO with black windows all around like a disc hovering quite fast across multiple buildings. Another one involved one making a perfect arc tailing a helicopter at night. Another night I saw 2 white orbs one of which was making a perfect oval formation while the other released a small orb that was blinking 2 lights lowering down on top of a building. Another time during midday I noticed a green orb like UFO probably no more than 10 feet wide hoving outside a window of an apartment building.

This is basically more or less of what I have come to encounter for many years and I strongly believe they were real experiences. I am willing to take a lie detector test any day any time of the year if it meant maintaining the credibility behind my story. Thanks for reading it's a mess but I don't feel like revising kinda lazy atm and tired.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hmmm.I'm not sure what to make of this.I noticed a common theme though,that being "I was sleeping".I had a very similar experience where I woke up felt like I was 'floating' above my couch.I was awake..and noticed what appeared to be greys,all around my living room,just watching me.It was frightening.The whole time I could not move.however,within seconds I was able to move and everything went back to normal.It was sleep paralysis.It seemed very real...but it wasn't.I'm not saying that's what you experienced but it does seem similar...

ETA : Shortly after this I had a dream that I was abducted..and the last thing I remember before waking up was being in a bush,putting my shoes back on while the 'ufo' flew away..Again,I awoke,unable to move and there were the greys again.Within seconds all was normal again.I'm not doubting you just sharing my experience and I know it was sleep paralysis.Just something to think about.
edit on 10-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Did you ever have an xray done on your thumb? You might have a chip or something implanted allowing them to maintain your position no matter where you are...

By the way, I saw your other thread earlier with the picture of the grey from the reflection of the fishtank and I must say, that looks pretty real to me!

Don't let anyone discourage your beliefs or anything with saying it is a rock reflection....The detail is just overwhelming!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For anyone interested, this is his thread about the alien grey in his house....If you take the time to look at the detail of the 2 that I can see in the picture, and not immediately rule it out....The details are really vivid....Sorry I am not a photoshop expert or anything of that sort but it looks pretty clear what is there to me...

Starred and flagged....Keep up the alien pics, we love them here on ATS!!
edit on 2/10/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Hmmm.I'm not sure what to make of this.I noticed a common theme though,that being "I was sleeping".I had a very similar experience where I woke up felt like I was 'floating' above my couch.I was awake..and noticed what appeared to be greys,all around my living room,just watching me.It was frightening.The whole time I could not move.however,within seconds I was able to move and everything went back to normal.It was sleep paralysis.It seemed very real...but it wasn't.I'm not saying that's what you experienced but it does seem similar...

ETA : Shortly after this I had a dream that I was abducted..and the last thing I remember before waking up was being in a bush,putting my shoes back on while the 'ufo' flew away..Again,I awoke,unable to move and there were the greys again.Within seconds all was normal again.I'm not doubting you just sharing my experience and I know it was sleep paralysis.Just something to think about.
edit on 10-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

It's not sleep paralysis the people who did research on this at Harvard for example wasn't legitimate and does not prove or disprove this phenomenon. Budd Hopkins google him and you'll see.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I'm not saying your experience was sleep paralysis.I'm saying mine WAS and it felt very real.Anyone who has had it can tell you how real it seems is my point... And I know who he is

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I'm not saying your experience was sleep paralysis.I'm saying mine WAS and it felt very real.Anyone who has had it can tell you how real it seems is my point... And I know who he is

Let's say for some of those people that claim they had an alien abduction skeptics crying foul and saying it was just sleep paralysis. How do you dissprove the fact that in xrays implants have shown up or scars have been left behind on the abductee ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How come I dont have such? And I do distinguish dreams from reality. Because
- those who see such things are Shizos/drugged/smoked
- hoaxing
- the bad creatures would be exposed if they did it in the city, so they go for in-the-middle-of-nowhere houses like yours..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
How come I dont have such? And I do distinguish dreams from reality. Because
- those who see such things are Shizos/drugged/smoked
- hoaxing
- the bad creatures would be exposed if they did it in the city, so they go for in-the-middle-of-nowhere houses like yours..

my house isn't in the middle of nowhere

i'm not hoaxing

I'm not a shizo I'm not drugged

nice try

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Very interesting story.
This subject has fascinated me for a very long time.
Admittedly, I'm a skeptic, as I've never seen a UFO, not one, nor encountered any aliens of any sort, as far as I know.

From what i understand, what I've picked up over the years, is that these experiences typically happen repeatedly for a very long time over the course of someone's life-time, typically slacking off with less frequency and stopping the older a person gets, but sometimes going on for someone's entire life.

Typically, whatever is happening, is also happening to your siblings too, especially if they are female.
Have you ever talked to your sister about this? Has she ever said anything?

Since these experiences tend to happen over the course of someone's entire life, I'd wager you'll contnue to have these experiences, though with lessening frequency as you age.

I'd recommend getting a GPS enabled device, typically marketed to parents for tracking their children, and keep said GPS, personal lojack on you at all times, when sleeping, and doing anything, anywhere, everywhere, all the time. Put it on a cord, or chain and wear it like a necklace under your clothes.

Give someone you trust access to the parental control monitoring of the GPS device, but have them keep that information from you so you don't have direct access.
According to many people claiming abduction, their abductors can read their minds, and even compel them to do things. If you had access to the parental control aspect of the GPS, you could very well be 'compelled' to erase logging data.
As for why GPS? Well, If you're having an abduction experience, wouldn't you like to know where it is you Go?
Are you whisked away to anywhere in particular, or is there a place you seem to wind up going back to over and over. GPS tracking and logging can answer these questions for you.
If in case you have several experiences, and GPS logging shows you travelling vast distances very quickly, you've got circumstantial evidence to support your story, plus, if logging shows a certain location on the map visited frequently, it gives you a place to GO, Look, investigate, and maybe video, if only to satisfy your own personal curiosity.

I'd recommend setting up a video security system that records to DVR. with a camera in every room of your place, even the bathroom. This way, if ever your place gets broken into, or something else interesting occurs, you have a better chance of getting it/them captured on video.
this, of course has been attempted in the past with other abduction cases, but typically noone is ever persistent enough to keep trying different methodologies to capture something, anything on video.
1. problem; cameras turn off as power goes out during abduction event. solution; put security system on UPS battery back up systems so power loss is not a problem.
2. problem; Supposed Electromagnetic field associated with UFO craft/aliens turns off or shorts out video monitoring equipment. solution; build Faraday cages to harden all the equipment from EM interference.
3. problem, abductees report that aliens 'mind control'/compel them to turn off the cameras. solution; get hypnosis to convince your self that there are NO cameras so any vulcan mind probe shenannigans aliens might try comes up with no trace of cameras. solution 2; build tamper-proof cages that lock for all the security equipment, and ensure the keys are stored some place really inconvenient like the trunk of your car, or at the bottom of a pile of stuff wrapped in tinfoil trapped inside ice inside your freezer.

If there are actual physical events occurring, then, there is evidence of physical things occurring, no matter how spooky or strange they may seem. If this is the result or by product of an advanced technology at work, no matter the sophistication of the advanced technology, that technology will have limitations, and since you are the one experiencing these events, it's up to you, if only to satisfy your own curiosity, but also hopefully in the interest of science to probe back in attempting to test and find the limitations of this technology possibly being used.

Hopefully that makes sense.

My opinion on this whole UFO/alien thing from a research perspective is that all the UFO hunters are wasting their time and money chasing after sightings. MUFON has been collecting data that's over 50 years deep, but, they're worthless. They should stop chasing sightings, and take a pro-active approach.
Claimed abduction events should be watched. If there is something going on, then, you can anticipate exactly WHERE that event is going to happen by tracking, tracing, studying, monitoring abduction claimants (with their permission).
Once the WHERE is established across a range of abduction claimants, then the waiting begins. the mousetraps are set.

edit on 10-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

reply to post by Falgore

Let's say for some of those people that claim they had an alien abduction skeptics crying foul and saying it was just sleep paralysis. How do you dissprove the fact that in xrays implants have shown up or scars have been left behind on the abductee ?

I've yet to see a case of abduction where it was proven beyond a doubt that the implant was indeed alien in origin.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Are you American? Are your aliens grays? Because American abductess will see grey aliens while other so-called abductess from other cultures will see different varieties of aliens.

What does this mean...it means that these things don't exist and your alien abductions are false memories/delusions and they will create the popular stereotypical North American Alien...GRAYS.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I assume you are telling the truth. I wish I had the clarity of memory you do, I get short spurts, and obe type of outings. My wife on the other hand, remembers us being with others. She tells me that the little ones, the greys work for the tall ones, which I can only describe as Nordic types.

At the end of a night that now and them comes along, I and she are left exhausted and at times somewhat dizzy and sick. Last year, I had a wild night which I remembered only parts of, and she woke me at it's beginning as I was getting wild as though something had entered me, then what I thought to be an obe. However the next morning I had three burn marks on my arm in a perfect triangle which took a week to disappear. There is a lot between her and I and her sister, but then we have more years of it than I suspect you do, this goes way back.

I did find out a little some years ago how they hide ships in the sky as well as how the little ships are part living with high intelligence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Are you American? Are your aliens grays? Because American abductess will see grey aliens while other so-called abductess from other cultures will see different varieties of aliens.

What does this mean...it means that these things don't exist and your alien abductions are false memories/delusions and they will create the popular stereotypical North American Alien...GRAYS.

I didn't know anything about the alien grays till around the age of 14 or 15 and at the time I experience my first abduction which was at 12 I distinctly remember seeing these beings in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I assume you are telling the truth. I wish I had the clarity of memory you do, I get short spurts, and obe type of outings. My wife on the other hand, remembers us being with others. She tells me that the little ones, the greys work for the tall ones, which I can only describe as Nordic types.

At the end of a night that now and them comes along, I and she are left exhausted and at times somewhat dizzy and sick. Last year, I had a wild night which I remembered only parts of, and she woke me at it's beginning as I was getting wild as though something had entered me, then what I thought to be an obe. However the next morning I had three burn marks on my arm in a perfect triangle which took a week to disappear. There is a lot between her and I and her sister, but then we have more years of it than I suspect you do, this goes way back.

I did find out a little some years ago how they hide ships in the sky as well as how the little ships are part living with high intelligence.

Yea quite possibly I've seen a UFO that couldn't possibly fit a person no more than 3 feet tall maybe hovering outside the window of an apartment building.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

reply to post by Falgore

I've yet to see a case of abduction where it was proven beyond a doubt that the implant was indeed alien in origin.

I'll try and post a link to a case where they removed an implant from an abductee and looked at it under a high powered microscope and the materials were of unknown origin.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In response to Nineix very interesting post I have experienced these things. My sister said she never experienced anything unusual but I just don't know. It pisses me off that these beings would even touch any of my family members under any circumstances. I'll see if i can get a camera system set up sometime.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Understood, and certainly. Data does, however suggest, if real physical events are occurring, the events usually occur within a family, especially where females are present. Common accounts depict scenarios where what seems to be reproductive research going on, and with reproduction comes need for our Earth women.

Please note again that I'm a skeptic, and suspect these events are something other than aliens. That, however is just personal opinion.
From a responsibility standpoint, when approaching this subject at a research/discovery perspective, to do so objectively, it would be foolish to let my own personal opinion/feelings get in the way, and the most effective way to study this phenomenon is to approach it from a stance that real actual physical events are occurring with a sentient technological species, to whatever ends these interactions are occurring.

To approach it with a bias toward skepticism would be folly if in fact there really is something going on.

It doesn't matter how impossible I might think for there to be tigers running wild in my bathroom, but, if someone were to tell me there's tigers in my bathroom, and I went to investigate quite unprepared for tigers, IF the tigers actually happened to be there, then, well, I'd be some big kitty's lunch for sure.

Whatever the case, from all the studies, SOMETHING is going on. What that something is, has yet to be pinned down.
Granted there are indeed a veritable population cluster of people that do certainly and obviously have mental issues which could explain their claimed experiences. Many studies done with some abductees, and other lab tests seem to indicate such. However, to examine it from all sides, one must ask if the result is caused by some psychological affliction, or, if the psychological affliction has been caused by the abduction events, especially so since many events detail medical procedures.
If there are real physical events occurring, perhaps these people.aliens/entities are exploiting the very same things found in lab tests in an attempt to explain this phenomenon.
True, the abduction experience can be replicated in the lab to trick or provoke someone's brain into behaving in such a way as to be very similar to reported events, with all the associations and experiential feeling that it actually happened.
This is true, but, it'd be unreasonable to overlook and not consider if technological species are abducting people, they could be using this very same effect to control their captives.

By no means am I calling you mentally ill, or alluding to such as some of the users here seem to have done in this posting. I don't discount or dismiss what you feel has been occurring to you.
As said, SOMETHING is going on.
I'd like to know what.

Keep in touch and let me know if anything happens. I won't believe aliens are actually abducting you, but, regardless personal feelings and opinions, I'll approach the subject with objectivity, and attempt where I may to suggest solutions for finding out more and exploring whether this is real on not, as well as possibly getting some hard data.
If you can manage to successfully captuer an abduction event on video, and do so reliably, the next step would be to up the ante, and work out a method expanding on whatever concept was successful with video, to lay and actual physical trap.
In other words, if you can capture an alien on video, then, using similar methods, you can capture the alien.
Turn about is fair play methinks.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am open to all forms of negative and positive skepticism provided that there's some credibility behind the claim itself. I understand you don't believe in this phenomenon however I will say this much this is excluding my dreams and abduction claims. I have witnessed multiple UFO's mostly at night and 1 in broad daylight and I was able to make out the craft perfectly and still remember to this day. A lot of the UFO vids I have seen on the internet seem to be fake compared to what I saw.

What kind of video camera would be capable of monitoring something like this ? Would a webcamera work if it's hooked up to my laptop overnight ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You probably had a crazy vivid dream.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Hypothetically.....

If we had access to all dimensions mentally, then there would be a dimension for every possible thing we could possibly think of. Like..... a dimension where we are in our rooms being abducted by aliens, how do we know we aren't just "looking" into other dimensions while we are sleeping?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join