It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unsung canine heroes of 911 (12 of 100 remain)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

5 dogs 6 cats here, shhhh...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you so much for the kind words....I have encountered so many on ATS that have pure hatred for the police that I was reluctant to say anything. I promise I will find the pictures we have and put them on a thread, it may be a week or so though because I am going away to help my daughter look for a school. Also I have to figure out how to upload pics on to this site, I am still learning.

I still miss my baby everyday, he did have an old soul. He deserved to live a long life.

One thing not many people are aware of, all of the K-9 troopers (NY) are rescue dogs....these poor souls that were rejected are given a second chance and do great deeds.
edit on 11-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

S&F

Yep, man's truly best friend is the dog (also love kitties) but dogs will do whatever we ask of them and yet, we keep breeding more while killing tens of millions of unwanted companion animals each and every year because there simply aren't enough homes for them.

Adopt, spay and neuter.

If you have a companion animal (I hate the term own and pet) please live up to the responsibility of taking care of them properly and this includes giving them affection.

These dogs died in the line of duty - someone should put a memorial up where the towers stood and list each dog with a possible picture in granite.

These "beast" do so much for us.

The video below is a documentary from Britain about "dogs" and "man".

It is now scientific fact that if man had not hooked up with dogs we would not be where we are today.

This is a most remarkable and educational film.

edit on 11-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What a beautiful post.
Thank you for sharing this.
S+F
edit on 13-2-2012 by tomjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just wanted to shamelessly bump this. I was looking through my media pictures and were just mesmerized by the pictures of this beautiful unsung heroes of 911, they did not care about the conspiracy or the facts, only the job they had that left them as some of the greatest beings of our lifetime.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join