It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Worried USA is Building 8500th Nuclear Bomb!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Seems Iran is really worried about the USA's building another nuke.

"Our intelligence estimates indicate that, if it is allowed to progress with its aggressive nuclear program, the United States may soon possess its 8,500th atomic weapon capable of reaching Iran," said Iranian foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi,

Maybe Iran should be the one worried, huh?

Full article here-

www.theonion.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Only 8,500 That will never be enough. We better rush and build 8,500 more so just in case Iran gets one we can use shock and awe to turn the world in to a bairn wasteland...

I suppose a few dozen would do the job just fine.

However on a serious note fallout would effect the whole world. The elites would love that....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Fix that link please, babe

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry Neo!

It's fixed now. I accidently posted it twice and tried to erase it since there is no "delete thread" option.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry Neo!

It's fixed now. I accidently posted it twice and tried to erase it since there is no "delete thread" option.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There is going to be another arms race.if this is true it was only 2 years ago Russia and the u.s signed a treaty to start disarming nukes.if america build more then so will Russia and china.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

hahaha that's such a good point!

we have enough weapons to kill everyone on Earth a few times over....but Iran can't be allowed to have 1. for any reason.

also interesting to note that the USA has something like 150 nuclear power reactors, but Iran cannot have 1.

it's so obvious (to the aware) that the USA is just the Public Relations division of Isreal.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Onion is not a credible news source.

Onion is for the amusement of the masses.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
lol i love the onion, tricked my boss a few times. Love it i say

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Hence, the posting in this forum sir.

Please try to lighten up a bit!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And 2 more nuclear powr plants were approved the other day. One was in Georgia, but I'm not sure where the other one will go.

No new nuclear power plants in the US for 30 years, maybe a good idea and maybe bad. I guess it all depends on your personal views. Fact is, we need more power, simply because of population growth over the last 3 decades and the demand for it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Puts things in perspective, doesnt it?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

yeah i read somewhere that we haven't been making nuclear reactors for the past few decades. which means to me that ALL our reactors are outdated.

can't wait for a healthy earthquake to come along and wreak havok on our decades old nuclear reactors...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I've often wondered about the number of nukes we have. Then, there Russian nukes.

If we can already destroy the world multiple times, why the need to build so many? Was it a "numbers" thing or simply government/defense contractors run amok?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

i think it's probably both...

our politicians in power these days seem to be oozing fear. they're always trying to keep us in fear and they are always afraid that someone in the world (or extra-terrestrial space) is going to kill us.

they stock up on insane amounts of weapons and such because they are afraid, and they want us to be afraid.

they want to make it seem like everyone is out to get us.

although, when you consider the implications of Project Paperclip, you may come to the conclusion (as i have) that our country has been taken over by Nazi power.

by their past experience, we can assume that the Nazi's would stock-pile so much weaponry because they plan on using them....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hahahahahaha I despise Iran but ill give them credit on this one. It did make me laugh!

top topics

join